MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..I dont get BS. He is adamant he is not "for" the parents, he is for the truth..That seems sincere I guess, Is he a PI? If so, then what is HE doing to investigate the case. Is he an employee of Joe T.?

Exactly what I think peepers.

I don't think he was hired as a PI though

Here is what bothers me about tonight's show.

Some rich person put up a 100k reward and hired Bill Stanton to find Lisa Irwin.

Bill Stanton is getting on tv and lying about facts in the case.

These are not mix ups or mistakes the guy makes a living on looking at facts and finding facts. He makes a lot of money.

He is still on the case after telling lies about it. How can I not think some rich person is paying him to get on tv and lie about the case?

Why would someone pay for this?

BS said it was a "Joe tactic" regarding the boys being interviewed.

BS said that Joe Tac (for short) would be the one to answer any questions regarding the boys being interviewed. He will not answer any questions re that subject.

Exactly what I think peepers.

I don't think he was hired as a PI though

I also don't believe BS was hired as a PI. Also, I do believe BS was hired by the benefactor (and JT, as well), not by JT.

What about the psych adviser? All associated with NYC, no?

Is there anything wrong with box wine? MY BIL was the president of the US Restaurant association and he and my sis drank box wine.

I own a large beverage store and I sell a lot of box wine. Most drunks will buy MD20/20 or some other fortified wine not box wine. I am getting a bit tired of reading about this box wine as if only losers and drunks buy it. It's a great way to go if more than 1 is drinking.

BS said that Joe Tac (for short) would be the one to answer any questions regarding the boys being interviewed. He will not answer any questions re that subject.

IOW, the boys will not be interviewed. If he decides to let it happen, he will insist on watching and being there..:maddening: That is not going to happen, so JT will say that LE had their chance and they won't do it. He is going to use this as a strike against LE.

This is the new way of doing things. Open up a bank acct; get people to send in money for the search, for the family for living expenses, for a trust for the missing child.

yes, there is a $100,000 reward but they want one of there own apparently.

....I'm getting more than a little tired of this behavior. Foundations have gone nuts here in the U.S. I may have to start one for the people to keep track of all the people who are applying for Foundations and for Trust Funds. It has now become the normal for every single parent of a missing child to start up a business of sorts.

Whisperer, there is no proof whatsoever that this family is doing anything of the sort. There is not another reward, and even if there were, they can't use it for spending money. I haven't seen them ask for money and there are no foundations set up. In fact, they were not able to ship some T-shirts because they lacked funds and still didn't ask for them.

Please, if you have proof of JI and DB asking for money, post it. Otherwise, this takes away from the actual case.

Some rich person put up a 100k reward and hired Bill Stanton to find Lisa Irwin.

These are not mix ups or mistakes the guy makes a living on looking at facts and finding facts. He makes a lot of money.

He is still on the case after telling lies about it. How can I not think some rich person is paying him to get on tv and lie about the case?

At this point I am not sure who's lying. LE really hasn't said much so all we have to go by are the TH and the press.....we have already heard about how the press has edited some of the neighborhood interviews.

IOW, the boys will not be interviewed. If he decides to let it happen, he will insist on watching and being there..:maddening: That is not going to happen, so JT will say that LE had their chance and they won't do it. He is going to use this as a strike against LE.

Yup, absolutely.

Joe Tacopina states on Oct 25th that three witness see a man with a baby at midnight, 2 in the morning and 4 am. This is NOT TRUE. And he is the main lawyer (and only one now as far as I know). He is lying too. He is making "mistakes" about the facts in this case to cause confusion and to point the blame away from his clients. Lawyers do lie.

At 2:40 to 3 minute mark http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-attorney-eyewitness-claim-14808422

I mistakenly thought this interview was from the Judge Jeanine show last weekend but it was on ABC this past week.

I believe, JT will allow them to be swabbed, though. And that is it.

IMO, he and Joe are there to keep family secrets from getting out. Just a feeling I have. Someone wealthy whose name means something to them. That and there's always an attorney circling the missing child cases, wanting to make the network "exclusive" money and get their name out there. I think it's the same for BS.

Fox will be re-running JJP's Show at 11:00 pm cst

I missed the show, and THANKS so much for the updates !

IMO ... this PI BS was HINKY from the day he showed up in Kansas City ... and gets HINKIER by the minute !

And after what he did last night -- by moving the family to an "undisclosed location" -- BS needs to be looked at !

While I understand that DB and JI are not "suspects" or "poi's" ... moving them to an "undisclosed location" is "suspect" imo ... and I sure hope that someone in LE is keeping an "eye" on him along with the family !

MOO ...

At this point I am not sure who's lying. LE really hasn't said much so all we have to go by are the TH and the press.....we have already heard about how the press has edited some of the neighborhood interviews.
Well I heard Deb say one son was in bed with her, Bill said both boys were. I heard Bill say the video showed a guy walking out of the woods with a baby. That was a lie too.

Well I heard Deb say one son was in bed with her, Bill said both boys were. I heard Bill say the video showed a guy walking out of the woods with a baby. That was a lie too.

See the video clip I posted for you Doc. xo

There all kind of things wrong with the claim that three individuals unconnected to each other saw a man (with the same body frame) with a baby. The first two individuals are connected to each other (husband and wife (the neighbor lady)). The neighbor lady and the motorcycle guy did not describe a man with "the same body frame." The motorcycle guy did not contact police for about a week, at which time the neighbor lady already appeared on TV with her story. The neighbor lady described a tall, bald, slender man while the motorcycle guy picked someone from a line up the neighbor lady did not recognize. And the blob didn't have a baby (considering one can see blob's hands swinging, there is no baby).

I'm pretty much working under the assumption that everyone is full of you-know-what. I'm just optimistic like that.

When/after MW appeared on the interview, the neighbors recognized MW as being a figure they saw in the neighborhood the day after Lisa went missing.
IF they are thinking that it was the girl that was filmed with 'the teen' then they are mistaken. I just don't want that to be part of any rumor. I am no way saying that she was or was not in the neighborhood though. Just definitely who she is not.

And we have mom and dad's interviews which eventually led to increasingly negative opinions/suspicions about mom in particular.

It would take some clear headed thinking to have a decoy carrying a naked doll be sighted a number of times (to indicate walking progression)... but, any kid playing a spy/war game could think of it. It just takes an audacious sort to put it in play.

On that note, I've seen nothing but audacious from DB and JI from the get go. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie