MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we continue to discuss this article here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152606"]Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The article isn't clear. But it sounds to me like maybe he wasn't shooting at anyone. But shooting the gun inside his car would be the crime. PTSD could cause that kind of reaction I think.

Could explain why DB has custody and SB hasn't seen his son in two years. It sounds like he's a little disturbed.

Fox Live

Judge JP: there was a call made from one of their cell phones @ 2:38 am>why this person received call from one of t cells that u said were taken?

Bill S will be on her show this evening; BS took them away to an undisclosed location.

The article isn't clear. But it sounds to me like maybe he wasn't shooting at anyone. But shooting the gun inside his car would be the crime. PTSD could cause that kind of reaction I think.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...r-s-ex-sean-bradley-charged-drive-by-shooting

Bradley told the officer that he was a veteran of the Iraq War and was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. He told the officer that he had a flash back while driving and woke up with his gun in his hand.

He did know what had happened and was unable to provide further information. The statement said he had thrown the gun onto the passenger side floorboard and pulled over until police arrived.

In that video, Clint Van Zandt brought up a good point about children being interviewed. It was 5 months after Elizabeth Smart had been kidnapped that her younger sister remembered a critical detail of her sister's kidnapping. This is one reason why it's so important to interview the two boys.

He brought up a very good point. Both boys are old enough to remember something, and in my opinion, it would be far better to interview them as soon as possible, rather than risking their memory being clouded later on.

MOO

In the meantime, it appears Stanton is back in town and back on the case. A visit that has volunteers concerned about the focus of the case.

"This should be about baby Lisa, not attorneys and private investigators. We need to focus on finding baby Lisa," said Edith Fine-Duskin.

NBC Action News has tried contacting Stanton but he has not returned phone calls.

A vigil is scheduled for 7:00 Saturday night in front of the Irwin home.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...back-in-town-on-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1cDeXJKFL

In the meantime, it appears Stanton is back in town and back on the case. A visit that has volunteers concerned about the focus of the case.

"This should be about baby Lisa, not attorneys and private investigators. We need to focus on finding baby Lisa," said Edith Fine-Duskin.

NBC Action News has tried contacting Stanton but he has not returned phone calls.

A vigil is scheduled for 7:00 Saturday night in front of the Irwin home.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...back-in-town-on-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1cDeXJKFL

other vigil for tonight?

other vigil for tonight?

..there have been many vigils ( besides the ONE that deborah and jeremy attended ).

October 22nd.

In a circle around the front yard flagpole on North Lister Avenue early this evening, supporters of missing baby Lisa Irwin prayed once again for her family and for Lisa’s safe return.

About 20 people held hands and sang Kumbaya, swaying to the tune and the words, “someone’s crying, Lord” and “someone’s praying, Lord.”

“I picked those verses of the song because we’re all praying and we’re all crying,” said Edith Fine-Duskin, who led the group. She said those who gather every night in front of the Irwin home consider themselves “Baby Lisa’s angels.”

“If you can’t be here, we ask that you say a prayer every night from wherever you are,” Fine-Duskin said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/22/3223385/prayers-continue-for-baby-lisa.html#ixzz1cDjhv3Qy

Can someone post about it, my TV is taken tonight :(

Judge JP Show

JJP: re MW's cell phone

Sr. Reporter, Radar Online: she's an interesting character; peop r saying she was in t neighborhood of B Lisa the day after she went missing-people recognized her

Showing video of Judge interviewing parents:

-@ 2:38 AM, JI was still at Starbucks doing work
-they say their cells were restricted (JI) on tape, couldn't call out
-I don't think so -JI
-I tried, No, No - DB [interrupting JI]

Jeremy still at work when phone call was made.

Now pink hair phone lady, showing recent videos we've seen. Discussing who made the phone call. Why did J&D insist their phone could not make phone calls.

Mark Fuhrman discussing it now.

MFuhrman: we know it was made; mom adamant she did not make it

Joey, Def Atty: what is t relevance of all this? what do we know about....nothing, nothing, nothing.

MF: cell phones & t baby missing do not go together

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...r-s-ex-sean-bradley-charged-drive-by-shooting
Baby Lisa's mother's ex, Sean Bradley, reportedly charged in drive-by shooting

What the....HELLO!

Bradley told the officer that he was a veteran of the Iraq War and was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. He told the officer that he had a flash back while driving and woke up with his gun in his hand.

Oh dear, maybe that's why he hasn't seen his son in several years. I sense issues.

I hope he gets the help he needs before someone gets killed :(

MOO

Mel
ETA: NEVERMIND. I just read it was in 2008. Why is the media bringing it up now???

Joey: mis-dial

MF: could be...but it all comes back to DB. if phones were not taken would it change t circumstances-only to Deb B

MF: she is accused of certain aspects...even after cell phone (an absolute that it was made)>she continued t media blitz [that was so important to her]

What is the relevance of the phone call? Relevence is that mother, the only one there, is saying the phones were stolen.

Discussing butt dialing. Wondering if it could have been one number off? It all comes back to Deborah, if the phones were not taken, ... sorry I don't understand the point Mark is making. Something about the conflict between D saying the phones don't work, but apparently they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member