MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, I have a big 17# Bengal sitting on the back of the chair. But, he's not new...he's been hanging around for 10 years! lol

:heartluv:

(16 lb. tabby on computer desk next to mouse)

Commercial break - FNC showing the snowstorm in the Northeast. Wow!

Here's Bill from Kansas City.

Bill says he's a little upset.

BS: LE and FBI>fantastic job; journalists and commentators>really adding value; reward>i hope someone collects...

Bill very emotional about the call to MW's cell.

Oh Emm Gee!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I know I saw this and I know I heard this

When BS first came on - he was "upset" and he started to say

"You know you're on our...." and he abruptly shut up. Was that NEXT WORD gonna be "payroll"????

Huh? Was it? Boy he's hot. I've never seen him this fired up. Now he's laying ground rules. Boy oh boy - notice he didn't say why or where he took the family last night.

I was actually watching something for once... JJP... and then, I got booted for the Grinch. :eek:
Isn't it October? I guess since I'm done Christmas shopping it's time to start watching Christmas movies? :waitasec:

I will read here to remain updated... good thing you all are watching it.

And, I have a big 17# Bengal sitting on the back of the chair. But, he's not new...he's been hanging around for 10 years! lol

A Bengal??!!?!?!! :woohoo:

We unintentionally have a Chausie ... Born in May, we found her... she is 10 pounds already, more than half the size of the :beagle: Poor pup. :waitasec:

Bill: I'm not here to defend Deborah; Mark F keeps saying it's Deborah, but he neglects to say how she did it.

Yikes!

Me thinks that BS has lost his ability to be objective (translated = find the truth...).

Bill F: it's fine to look at D, it's fine to look at J, but let's not forget to look at...
JJP: agree, but what's t family doing to find baby L?

BS has his skivvies in a bunch tonight! He's MAD.

Bill S-there r peop banging on t door...all they need is a little break; i don't work for them; i don't answer to them; someone should tell me how one, t other or both did this...

BS:

Why I took the family away. "There are people banging on their door. There are people hanging around outside".

But he didn't say where he took them.

He is adamant - he wants someone to tell him how either parent DID THIS. Tell me how they did this. GMAB.

BS: i will not interfere w/KCPD or the FBI
JJP: alright, but do D or J know this MW?

re the MW call
Judge: do they know MW?

Bill: maybe she [MW] knows someone else in this picture
Judge: who?
Bill: i can't do it; i just want to open eyes and ears

BS:

Why I took the family away. "There are people banging on their door. There are people hanging around outside".

But he didn't say where he took them.

He is adamant - he wants someone to tell him how either parent DID THIS. Tell me how they did this. GMAB.

Okay. Shall I go first? :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member