MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Fuhrman saying the kidnapping and taking cell phones don't go together.

Judge Jeanine, MF and Joey Jackson going over DB saying outgoing phone calls couldn't be made from the phones. MF saying there is something here with DB - interrogated after polygraph, knowing cell phone call was made, yet it was so important to her she continued media blitz saying calls couldn't be made.

Judge Jeanine is sure asking the right, hard questions that we've been asking here for days now.

:rocker: Great point Judge!!!

Why was DB searching for the phones,,,,,,if she knew that she could not make outbound calls on them.................Hmmmmmmmmmmm?????

OT/ I am posting with 2 white :cat::cat: sitting on my lap, batting at the fun computer screen. We adopted these sweet sisters just today!!

Mark F re the boys being interviewed: especially kids around that age (8,9,10)>can tell you

JJP now discussing the timeline, and the boys being in the house when Lisa was allegedly abducted.

JJP showing part of her interview with DB/JI. DB saying when the boys woke up they started screaming, and calling for Lisa, asking where is Pumpkin Pie?

Video of Cyndy Short saying boys had been interviewed Oct. 4, balance between needs of children, protecting children, and needs of LE.

Could the boys know something about Lisa's disappearance?

JJP discussing with guest John Pickett, forensic interviewer. MF saying kids of that age are incredible witnesses; will be truthful, see everything in their tight little world.

What the....HELLO!

Bradley told the officer that he was a veteran of the Iraq War and was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. He told the officer that he had a flash back while driving and woke up with his gun in his hand.

Oh dear, maybe that's why he hasn't seen his son in several years. I sense issues.

I hope he gets the help he needs before someone gets killed :(

MOO

Mel
ETA: NEVERMIND. I just read it was in 2008. Why is the media bringing it up now???

And if you notice it was only reported charged. There was no reporting on whether there was a trial, a plea deal, whether he was found guilty or innocent.

Anyone can be charged it doesn't mean he was guilty. And if he is still in the military??????? They don't keep people in the military with these types of charges against them.

Could this be a rumor repeated? I'm beginning to lean that way.

Why was DB searching for the phones,,,,,,if she knew that she could not make outbound calls on them.................Hmmmmmmmmmmm?????

OT/ I am posting with 2 white :cat::cat: sitting on my lap, batting at the fun computer screen. We adopted these sweet sisters just today!!

Bless you!!!

:heartluv:

MF: re the boys' memories-first thing they can do is watch mommy on tv; can plant things [in their "memories"] by watching mom speak on tv

Two brothers, only other witnesses. Discussing how the boys watch a movie while she drinks. Kitten found that day. Jeremy arrives home and finds baby missing. All hell breaks loose.

Boys were crying, they understand what happened. She gone. Mommy, where's Pumpkin. Boys were interviewed. Refuse more interviews, boys only heard clicking noises.

Expert says it's possible the boys might know more. Mark F, kids are credible witnesses if willing. Expert says make child trust you. Passage of 4 wks, outside influences happen. Can parent influence, yes. Watch mommy on TV, implants a message. Two times boys are interviewed. Mark says previous interviews worthless. (not buying that)

commercial

YES! Mark F. talking about "coaxing" (my word) the boys by the parents. I'm paying very close attention to the interviews surrounding the boys.

JMHO its not DB who holds the key - nope. THOSE BOYS hold the key and both parents know it and therefore have "locked them up". Such a shame. I really feel for both of those children.

After commercial break, JJP will be discussing the other events of that night.........dumpster fire, sightings of men carrying a baby, gas station surveillance and possible connection to Lisa's disappearance.

And, I have a big 17# Bengal sitting on the back of the chair. But, he's not new...he's been hanging around for 10 years! lol

JJP interview re the burned clothes DB said police showed her
-the dumpster fire reported-2 min drive; 5 min walk for JJP

Joey: 2 separate sightings>u have to give credence>conclude abduction; corroborates t mother
MF: married couple witnesses-don't doubt; t motorcycle-4 hrs later is a bit odd, but it doesn't make it an abduction...

JJP now discussing the "sightings", fire, etc. with Joey Jackson & Mark. JJ is breaking down the events to help the defense, that there was an actual abduction. MF agrees with half of what JJ says. He agrees with the married couple seeing the man, however, suspect of motorcyclist almost four hours later; span of time doesn't make it an abduction, or Lisa Irwin........

Dr Cyril Wecht discussing items found in dumpster.......burned clothing. Wants to know if it has been identified. One can't get rid of a human body readily. DB doesn't drive; entire area around house has been searched; no evidence of blood. Doesn't know if DB's entire polygraph has been invalidated. Basic question is how would she get rid of the body?

JJP will be discussing lawyers and investigators with Bill Stanton after commercial.

Three witnesses saw a baby that night. Lisa asked about burned clothes. Dumpster fire same time as phone call.

Three sightings are significant. Gives credence to Deborah. Mark F argues.

Dr W has the clothing been connected to Lisa? Either this person seen with baby is abductor or in with mom. He says you can't get rid of baby so easily. Mom doesn't drive, no blood, no trauma, points away from mom. He's puzzled why they can't find baby.

It is so completely obvious that these boys know something. I totally agree that this is the reason they are keeping them from LE. I think that maybe the first time they were interviewed that they might not have remembered anything but clicking. But, since then I bet that they have asked their parents about something else they remembered and DB and JI freaked. I wonder how they can keep them away forever? If CPS finds DB an unfit mother, can they take them out of the home?

C Wecht, MD (Med Examiner): u can't get rid of human body so readily; mom doesn't drive; no blood evidence...it is not so easily accomplished...i'm puzzled by how u get rid of a body so meticulously...

Epiph: Really, Dr. Wecht? Not buying that. He's been around the corner a few times in this business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay