MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - So BS says there is another "someone" under the scope and that MW possibly knows this person. IS THIS PERSON MISSING? Oh please oh please oh please - someone ASK THAT QUESTION - is THAT person now missing?

Won't answer about the boys being interview. BS says that's a JT question. Judge J says that JT wants the boys questioned and that the now gone CS didn't want them questioned.

This is just so convoluted................

BIZARRE

Dear me, it's impossible to type what he's talking about. It's all hither and yon.

He doesn't know how phone call happened. Boys' interview: Bill says is a Joe tactic.

Bill: move on [not answering t question]

Bill: they r not hiding...where do u focus t search? is it a photo op?...let's get to t bottom of it; do not have a myopic view-to discount these witnesses is insane...

JP: the clothes still in house - purple shorts>corroborates she took t clothes off her

Bill: ...I'm stressed...she (MW) may know someone else who is in t neighborhood

He said HE was stressed? :waitasec:

Dear me, it's impossible to type what he's talking about. It's all hither and yon.

He doesn't know how phone call happened. Boys' interview: Bill says is a Joe tactic.

Are you guys sure you are transcribing this accurately? :waitasec:

BS is a joke. Sounds like a politician. Round and round in circles. Judge did great trying to pin him down though.

Wow! Can't imagine what it must be like with BS and DB in the same room.

I couldn't follow it either, therefore I gave up.

What possible good could come from the boys' interview at this point as there have been four weeks for them to get a "story" straight.......with help from a seasoned defense attorney no less.

:maddening:

Oh, no. More.

Judge wants the guys to react to BS's comments re MW's cell

MF: i would suspect, it has something to do w/disposal of B Lisa...

Ok - So BS says there is another "someone" under the scope and that MW possibly knows this person. IS THIS PERSON MISSING? Oh please oh please oh please - someone ASK THAT QUESTION - is THAT person now missing?

Won't answer about the boys being interview. BS says that's a JT question. Judge J says that JT wants the boys questioned and that the now gone CS didn't want them questioned.

This is just so convoluted................

BIZARRE

Hmmm......spin?

MF: Each time DB opens her mouth, she digs a deeper hole for herself.

Amen, Mark!

BS made no sense to me. He talked in circles and said he's upset and stressed but did not say about what. He never answered any questions.

MF: ...the detectives didn't know she would fail the poly miserably...

So is BS insinuating that Cyndy Short didn`t want the boys interviewed and that she quit because Joe wanted them to be interviewed? Ha! Don`t believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay