MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS made no sense to me. He talked in circles and said he's upset and stressed but did not say about what. He never answered any questions.

What is he stressed about that someone asked some difficult questions and he was unable to answer them? That he wasn't allowed to just talk and spin a tale? That JP is a little more sharp than he realized? That he did nothing to help his client tonight? That not everyone believes in paid spin? Should I stop now. :floorlaugh:

CW: where's t baby; where's t evidence t mother did anything to t baby?...t interrogation of 2 kids 20+ days later>i can't expect they would remember anything...a third party is involved here either in collaboration or...[paraphrased]

Epiph: Stunned.

What is he stressed about that someone asked some difficult questions and he was unable to answer them? That he wasn't allowed to just talk and spin a tale? That JP is a little more sharp than he realized? That he did nothing to help his client tonight? That not everyone believes in paid spin? Should I stop now. :floorlaugh:

Seems he chose the wrong show to be a guest on.

Now he'll have to go back to JVM or another program where he can get some sympathy........

:D

MOO

Gotta say, BS must have had his hands full last night. It shows.

This guy is a hired PI to find baby Lisa but admits he hasn't spoken to MW?? Geeze I've already been able to access her FB. Find her address and discover her possible connection to the family.
He's not interested in finding this baby. GMAB!!

Bill Stanton is a hired gun who came into this missing baby case and I have caught him lying 3 times about facts of the case. Someone is paying him to come in and lie on tv.

His latest lie was there is a video of a man walking out of the woods with a baby in his arms.

The only reason I can think of for him lying like this is to influence a jury down the road.

Oh Emm Gee!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I know I saw this and I know I heard this

When BS first came on - he was "upset" and he started to say

"You know you're on our...." and he abruptly shut up. Was that NEXT WORD gonna be "payroll"????

Huh? Was it? Boy he's hot. I've never seen him this fired up. Now he's laying ground rules. Boy oh boy - notice he didn't say why or where he took the family last night.

I thought BS was going to say, "You know you're on our :butthead:."

I got stressed just watching him. Someone hand Bill a glass of wine.

BS likes an open mic. He doesn't fare well with being pinned down. It is easier for him to spin with a totally captive audience and no questions. They have the wrong guy on this public relations team IMO.

It seems to me that someone hired him to handle DB and JI. That's his job and he's stressed by it. Jmoo

Seriously, I believe that's probably a large part of his job, and it certainly can't be easy.

Bill Stanton is a hired gun who came into this missing baby case and I have caught him lying 3 times about facts of the case. Someone is paying him to come in and lie on tv.

His latest lie was there is a video of a man walking out of the woods with a baby in his arms.

The only reason I can think of for him lying like this is to influence a jury down the road.

Nurse walking to her bus stop. :shush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member