Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN

Jim Spellman, on scene: brother just dropped her off, that's our understanding-he didn't drink any of that wine
-neighbor drinking with DB is important; she refuses to speak to media
-last person to see BL is either JI (father) or possibly, this neighbor

There is a nine hour window from the time Lisa was put to bed to the time she was noticed missing. Nobody saw her in those 9 hours.

Just now on HLN it was said that "someone" deleted that call out of the call log on that phone so LE had to have gotten that call from the phone logs/carrier. Interesting. LE would have had that call on DB's (or which ever phone it was) logs.

Also on HLN. The dumpster where the fire occurred is gone. LE took it for testing.

I just saw a little clip of MW talking. When was that interview done in the dark?

..according to this -----he's still in jail.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=john&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

..and according to his docket----he was arrested on oct. 15th-----being held on $10.000 bail-----and has a hearing tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases ... Dockets.do

John Tanko
Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/01/2011; 9:00 AM ; JANET SUTTON; Clay

..i think the reporter was looking for him where he had been----prior to his arrest on the 15th.

..( as i recall, the reporter said according to info "he read online" , he'd gone to track him down.)
Thank you. I was just "reporting" what the reporter stated. :seeya:

I see. But if I am not mistaken Jersey and JI are the only two people that LE has said "was cleared."

LOL!!!!! This IS a circus! Someone upthread made a comment earlier that LE is probably reading and laughing.... I just bet! Mercy. I hope we get some action from them soon, this is getting ridiculous. My imagination is running wild! I suspect everyone! 30 different scenerios going through my head at once.

I do have faith in LE. I do. They have a real good picture of what is going on here...

Has anyone said the cousin is hiding out on the low with the family?

Today's news ... based on fact or fiction?

Whichever, things are really speeding up today.

LOL!!!!! This IS a circus! Someone upthread made a comment earlier that LE is probably reading and laughing.... I just bet! Mercy. I hope we get some action from them soon, this is getting ridiculous. My imagination is running wild! I suspect everyone! 30 different scenerios going through my head at once.

I do have faith in LE. I do. They have a real good picture of what is going on here...

I think the circus and the blob videos, the Jersey stole my dog story are all just getting ready for a jury trial which makes me think charges might be coming soon.

Neighbor lady said house next door was empty, people on vacation, handyman was over to turn sprinkler on because there had been no rain. Footprints were found because area was damp.
Jersey knew dog since it was a puppy, another neighbor implicated Jersey in the dog theft. Dog was found three miles away and would not have wandered that far away on it's own.

I had to run an errand at the crucial news breaking time. Trying to catch up now.

Didn't she also say Jersey was the handyman in charge of the sprinklers? Did the dog go missing that Monday that Lisa later went missing?

If you think they're laughing, there is a serious problem. A little baby girl is missing and so far we have no clue what happened to her and they have no suspects.

I don't see this as a laughing matter at all.

Just to point this out.

Someone earlier posted that MW was interviewed for 6 hours by LE on OCT 8th. Right when DB/JI stopped going to interviews/LE started to ask the "tough questions"...............

Once the bradwins knew LE had this info they bailed...............

I just saw a little clip of MW talking. When was that interview done in the dark?

The reporter said he went to the flop house last night, they shut the door in his face, then he knocked again and finally got MW to come out an talk with him.

That was my first thought too, but on second thought, nah... There is something important about those phones, or they wouldn't be missing imo. And why were we told that the phones have no service if they do?

I think this phone call might tie in nicely with the LE comment that they'd like to know who came and went that night.

And seeing as how the last time DB saw Lisa has been a bit wonky, she could have been taken about this time.

So now we have a report that MW's *communal phone* number was written on DB's hand.

A phone call was placed from one of the Irwin/Bradley phones (phones that DB has said had *restricted* service) to MW's *communal phone* @ approximately 8:30 p.m. on Oct 3 while DB & Co. were drinking wine on the front stoop.

The next thing we know, a baby & all 3 cell phones are missing, and DB later claims (when LE's gaze is focused on her) that she can't remember what happened that night because she was "drunk" & possibly blacked-out.

DB denies (via CS) that this phone # was written on her hand. MK denies knowing the Irwins/Bradleys, but now reveals that Jersey, of all people, is her ex-boyfriend.

I'm more convinced than ever that DB knows exactly what happened that night.

The question is: who was DB calling on this *communal phone* on Oct. 3 @ 8:30 p.m. while JI was @ work & she was drowning her sorrows in a box of wine?

JT: Concerned about kids being "damaged" by interviews. Kids interviewed for 5 hours already.

Not concerned about perceptions.

Talking about sighting of man with baby.

Relationship between DB/JI and LE adversarial.

Talking about poor treatment of DB by LE

SSDD! I'm not liking how he manipulates time. It has been widely reported that the kids were interviewed for 30 and 50 minutes, respectively. If there has been another 3.5 hours combined to make a total of five then IMO, his group and/or the family has "interviewed" the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder