MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter said he went to the flop house last night, they shut the door in his face, then he knocked again and finally got MW to come out an talk with him.

8 people live in that home. Where is baby Lisa? Wish LE would give these people LDT's.

Megan on HLN states her phone is for "communal" use for the 8 people that live in her house. Jersey is her exboyfriend, they dated for about 5 months and broke up shortly before baby Lisa disappeared. This is what I saw Megan say when interviewed on HLN. Megan also told the reporter that her phone number was found written on Debs hand when she was questioned that night.
so.......someone of the 8 people in Megans commune house knows Deb and gave her the phone number. Obviously LE must have questioned everyone in that house. LE probably already knows the connections or has a workable theory.
Now I have to eat my hat, I thought LE was being unnecessarily rough on the parents in the beginning.
Very definitely off the fence now.
I wonder how the 830 pm phone call got turned into a 230 am phone call?

Neighbors. Im going to see if i can find some links.

I just happened to change the channel to HLN with Mike Galanos covering Lisa. There was a male reporter interviewing the neighbor whose dog was stolen. She also talks about the handyman "Jersey" who worked on the sprinkler system for her neighbor. Said that LE investigated the footprints left in her area that were visible due to the ground being wet from the sprinkler system work. She did get her dog back. I'm trying to find out more about the number written on DB's hand. I just caught the tail end of that convo.

It was reported that Jersey has been cleared. According to court docs and the same reporter who did the MW interview, he is at a half-way house. Reporter went to half-way house a couple of times and reporter states he was told "Jersey" was not there, they knew nothing about him being there, although it's on court records. Reporter says it needs to be followed up by his probation officer.

Just as I recall what was reported on HLN today, at the same time as the MW new interview was released. :rocker:

Same thing happened with Jessica Lundsford. She was right next door for 3 days! Everyone was blaming her poor Grandfather. They also had a dog in the home and little Jessica was snatched right out from under their noses. Anything is possible so to continue to blame Lisa parents is cruel until we have evidence.

Seriously. How stupid could she be to have MW's phone number written on her hand when she was being questioned by LE. Think about it. To those who believe mom is involved, she was smart enough to get rid of 3 cell phones that we believe LE hasn't located but doesn't wash her hand with an alleged phone number?

C'mon!! This is the most ridiculous leak or whatever the heck it is ever.

Megan on HLN states her phone is for "communal" use for the 8 people that live in her house. Jersey is her exboyfriend, they dated for about 5 months and broke up shortly before baby Lisa disappeared. This is what I saw Megan say when interviewed on HLN. Megan also told the reporter that her phone number was found written on Debs hand when she was questioned that night.
so.......someone of the 8 people in Megans commune house knows Deb and gave her the phone number. Obviously LE must have questioned everyone in that house. LE probably already knows the connections or has a workable theory.
Now I have to eat my hat, I thought LE was being unnecessarily rough on the parents in the beginning.

OR. Once again MW is lying and it was her number and she who got the phone call that night. Just because MW said it wasnt her,i am not believing it. Everyone is lying. I think for me its best to not believe anyone anymore. This is a debacle. I am sure that with 8 people living in that house that LE talked with all of them. I hope we see an arrest soon.

People usually talk, I find it odd that we havent heard anything from the peeps that flop at Megans house.
You would think some media outlet would get ahold of one of them.

Seriously. How stupid could she be to have MW's phone number written on her hand when she was being questioned by LE. Think about it. To those who believe mom is involved, she was smart enough to get rid of 3 cell phones that we believe LE hasn't located but doesn't wash her hand with an alleged phone number?

As I said before, everyone is lying now. But you know what, you never know, stranger things have happened. If she did for some reason have the number written on her hand, she might have been to busy to remember it was there, if she didnt then Pink is lying. So to make it easy, they are all lying.

MW should keep her mouth shut. There's a reason she's been questioned 4 times by LE. How does she know mom had her number on her hand??????? Did LE tell her this???? WTF?

8 people live in that home. Where is baby Lisa? Wish LE would give these people LDT's.

Yep, I haven't heard of LE going thru that house or that they interviewed all living there, they should all be interviewed an given LTD's asap imo

I will continue to have an open mind...I will continue to have an open mind...I will continue to have an open mind...I will continue to have an open mind.
This case has sooo many similarities to the Somer Thompson case - which is the reason I will continue to have an open mind. Her mother was advised by the Sheriff to retain an attorney - he even recommended one. Not saying the KCPD advised DB to hire one - just sayin'... many jumped to the conclusion that she (the mother) was guilty and that is why he advised her to get an attorney. The mother didn't participate in any searches for her daughter (because she was instructed not to). A dumpster was searched for evidence near the home and the entire family was put under a microscope. This mother was crucified for what she wore (low cut dresses/shirts), the friends she hung around, the fact that she let her daughter walk home from school, on and on and on. LE remained tight lipped & said everyone was a suspect - they cleared no one. When it was all said & done, this precious child was snatched by a neighbor in the broad open daylight while walking home from school with her brother & sister. As a result, I will continue to have an open mind. Things aren't always as they appear from the outside looking in. So many facts we aren't privy to - at least not yet.

MW should keep her mouth shut. There's a reason she's been questioned 4 times by LE. How does she know mom had her number on her hand??????? Did LE tell her this???? WTF?

Yes, according to her, LE did tell her this.

I suppose we don't know that she didn't try to wash her hand and we don't know that it was DB who got rid of the phones either.

Supposedly she was drunk so she might not have thought about everything.

Actually n/t, I think megan did say LE told her that Deb had her number written on her hand. I actually think someone in that house is connected to Deb, Megan may not know anything about it, or maybe Jersey gave her the number, who knows, its so convoluted, but its allot of coincidences if Deb isnt involved somehow.
8 people live in her house and she lets them all use her phone...its weird.

As I said before, everyone is lying now. But you know what, you never know, stranger things have happened. If she did for some reason have the number written on her hand, she might have been to busy to remember it was there, if she didnt then Pink is lying. So to make it easy, they are all lying.

I don't think the parents are lying. MW is lying, imo. Do you seriously believe LE would tell her that DB had her number on her hand? If they did, they're using tactics I have never seen before. They must be desperate to get a suspect.

Very disturbing.

I just happened to change the channel to HLN with Mike Galanos covering Lisa. There was a male reporter interviewing the neighbor whose dog was stolen. She also talks about the handyman "Jersey" who worked on the sprinkler system for her neighbor. Said that LE investigated the footprints left in her area that were visible due to the ground being wet from the sprinkler system work. She did get her dog back. I'm trying to find out more about the number written on DB's hand. I just caught the tail end of that convo.

If Jersey is creepy enough to steal someone's dog and misplace it 3 miles away what else is he capable off? That's pretty cruel if you ask me. I know that everyone won't be happy unless they pin it on DB/JI but I still have hope that Little Lisa is alive and well out there with a kidnapper and will be returned.

Actually n/t, I think megan did say LE told her that Deb had her number written on her hand. I actually think someone in that house is connected to Deb, Megan may not know anything about it, or maybe Jersey gave her the number, who knows, its so convoluted, but its allot of coincidences if Deb isnt involved somehow.
8 people live in her house and she lets them all use her phone...its weird.

LE would never reveal something like that unless it was a scare tactic but like Mike Brookes said, he has never seen LE use this type of tactic before so IMO, if LE did, they are desperate.

If Le saw the phone number on debs hand on the night her baby was kidnapped, they would have asked whose number is that..who knows what deb said but perhaps she didnt give enough info and LE had to find the owner and ask. "hey, why is your phone number on the hand of the missing babys mother?" I dont think thats odd at all.

If you think they're laughing, there is a serious problem. A little baby girl is missing and so far we have no clue what happened to her and they have no suspects.

I don't see this as a laughing matter at all.

Please don't misunderstand me. IF they are reading HERE they ARE laughing, at us.

I don't think the fact that Baby Lisa is missing is a bit funny to ANY of us or LE. Not at all. and I believe that LE has a real good handle on what happened the night she went missing.... and it is likely None of us have a real clue to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder