MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an FBI dog, or more than one, who hit on the decomp in the master BR. Happy to hear that JT thinks so highly of them!

ITA Donjeta!

Better yet, why not jump in a car and drive away? None of this makes any sense.

Well the person who Motorcycle guy ID'd as carrying a baby doesn't own a car that I know of.

Thanks! I really like Dan Abrams.

Good interview, I actually thought this was one of the most productive interviews to date.

JT said that there are 3 independent witnesses about man with baby at 12, 2, and 4 AM. You think he's counting the video (that wouldn't be a witness) or is there another witness that LE has, but media does not?

color me curious

I have heard over and over that there were three witnesses. Most people assume that the first 2 are the husband and wife. But there might be one we don't know about. LE is being so tightlipped. Like we didn't know who the pink-haired-phone-chick was till the other day, and only then because (obviously) someone leaked it. I have heard the 12,2,4 times before somewhere, but no link.

Oh and per the GMA interview-- Joe T. is now a missing child advocate, not a criminal defense lawyer. Wonder how Bill Stanton feels about that, lol.

Isn't there a political campaign these two should "volunteer" for?

MOO

Yes...he said 3 independent witness who have seen a man carrying a baby. And the 2am time was in there. Who is the 2am witness? He can't be referring to the video of white blob can he? That is a blatant lie.

MOO

I think he's talking about
1) the husband
2) the wife
3) the man on the motorcycle

Oh and per the GMA interview-- Joe T. is now a missing child advocate, not a criminal defense lawyer. Wonder how Bill Stanton feels about that, lol.

Isn't there a political campaign these two should "volunteer" for?

MOO

he said victims advocate. If the parents are innocent as he believes then they are victims as well.

snipped:
He stressed again the three sightings with one being at 2 a.m. (I am now beginning to think that the sighting at the dumpster may have been with a baby.) )

Was there actuallly a sighting of a person at the dumpster? When was that reported? And by whom? TIA.

Another pearl from the JT interview: the reason why the boys weren't interviewed on Friday, the logistics was an issue.

They had a four car convoy when the family left for some R&R, and logistics was an issue?

The quote:

Reporter talking about E. Smart's sister and asking JT to agree that it's important to talk to children

JT: "it is, and don't forget, they were spoken to for about five hours, in the first days of this so..."

What JT is saying - LE accusing her within an hour at the house while she was sobbing on the floor- is different to what DB has said herself.

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/...-questions-caused-her-to-fail-polygraph-test/

With all due respect, the time (guilty or innocent) is going to be a blur during tragedy. And she said WITHIN a couple hours. Within means any time within the first couple hours. Within an hour and within a couple hours are not mutually exclusive terms.

This case has become a joke. With Lisa as the unfortunate victim. :(

Lying lawyer, attention seeking ex-lawyer, a man wth the initials BS who lives up to those initials and parents laying low instead of speaking up for their daughter.

Poor Lisa never had a chance.

All my opinion :twocents:

With all due respect, the time (guilty or innocent) is going to be a blur during tragedy. And she said WITHIN a couple hours. Within means any time within the first couple hours. Within an hour and within a couple hours are not mutually exclusive terms.

from what ive seen/read from media interviews,its was a couple of hours into her interview with LE that they are supposed to have accused her, is that right?

and i'm guessing these interviews took place at the police station and not in the house?

so does anyone know how long after Lisa was reported missing that this interview would have taken place?

i hope i'm making sense :crazy:

Another pearl from the JT interview: the reason why the boys weren't interviewed on Friday, the logistics was an issue.

They had a four car convoy when the family left for some R&R, and logistics was an issue?

Wasn't he in Italy at the time? Maybe that's what he meant by logistics?

If CS refused to represent them in the situation (they would be insane not to have an attorney with them) and JT couldn't get there from Italy fast enough, that would be a logistical issue.

I hate having vague information. IMO no information would be better than tidbits.

A few minutes ago, I heard on Fox National that Joe T hired a new local attorney.

I wonder if that would be another "victims advocates attorney"?

I'm sorry but-JT saying they accused her within a hour to me-is beyond ridiculous.Le does not just walk in and start accusing people of crimes..They investigate and I am sure it took more than a hr just to call all the detectives who will be investigating this crime and to go through the house and get fingerprints!!.I use to like JT-but that interview made me mad!! JMO

A few minutes ago, I heard on Fox National that Joe T hired a new local attorney.

I wonder if that would be another "victims advocates attorney"?

I'm hoping a wealthy benefactor will step up to the plate and hire a victims advocates attorney for Baby Lisa....She is the one who is desperately in need of someone to advocate for her.JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member