MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would MW know that DB had her phone number written in the palm of her hand? Number for ransom, maybe? I have always suspected Jersey. Also, JI was cut off about a woman cheating on her husband as a suspect....
States LE told her.

Or. If Jersey was actually doing odd jobs in the neighborhood that day as is reported in this thread today, maybe he came by and she thought huh maybe I'd like to have my gutters raked. So she writes down the number. So she calls at 8:30 p.m., thinking I really do want to get my gutters raked, talks to someone and gets nowhere and decides to call another time.

with what phone?

There is probably a perfectly good explanation for DB having MW's number on her hand. Maybe she wanted pink hair too.

Seriously, the more we hear, the more this case turns out to be whack. :banghead:

I think there is much underneath the surface in the Irwin family dynamic/home that we have yet to learn. Not just a "normal" family.

All my opinion :twocents:

This kind of fits with what BS told Judge Janine the other night. That maybe MW knew someone that was under the scope. That could be this Jersey guy. Does anyone else think these could be the same person he was referring to?

Or. If Jersey was actually doing odd jobs in the neighborhood that day as is reported in this thread today, maybe he came by and she thought huh maybe I'd like to have my gutters raked. So she writes down the number. So she calls at 8:30 p.m., thinking I really do want to get my gutters raked, talks to someone and gets nowhere and decides to call another time.

Maybe it's been a long time since JI raked her gutters. :floorlaugh:

She said she doesn't know who answered it because she lives in a house with 8 other people and they all use her cell phone when they need to !

Stated other people saw Jersey. Something like that. Jersey knew dog since it was a puppy, wouldn't bark etc..

I remember a report early on that someone had let a dog out that night. I think it was a neighbors, but that they had found it later.

HLN's reporter talked to CS about the phone number written on DB's hand. She said she was aware that LE had that info but that DB denied it was true.

She said she doesn't know who answered it because she lives in a house with 8 other people and they all use her cell phone when they need to !

..right, she called it a communal phone.

..so deborah could have had the phone # written on her hand----of one of the other 7 people that live in that house, and 'share' that phone.

If you were smart you would refuse to let your child be interviewed. Want proof? Take a look at this video of a young boy being interrogated by a "psychologist": http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6207937

This boy was pushed into saying something somewhat negative about his father - in order to get away from this horrid woman. This case is important because the father, who was railroaded and FRAMED by LE for the murder/rape of his own baby has been 100% proven innocent. (Most parents aren't so lucky - they may be "cleared" but there is always still suspicion.)

Anyway, watch the video. See how this woman pushes the child. Look at how upset this boy is. Look how she twists his headnods and answers around. And, understand that she was NOT going to let up until he said something - anything- negative about his father. And, then remember that we now know that his father was completely, totally innocent.

Would you REALLY let your children go through that?

ETA: this video is really heartwrenching. Be warned.

OMG...how terrribly sad for that child he acts terrified and is probably scarred for life. How many times does he need to say "No" or "I don't know". No way would I put my child that.

This was MW saying these things. The reporter coaxed her out of her flop house and she was saying these things. LE told her that DB had the number written on the palm of her hand.
Scenario Alert/// Say you are LE, time is of the essence. No one is talking, you have a phone number from a missing broken cell phone to MW. MW says she doesn't know anything about it.
This could be LE saying something to her along the lines of do you know DB?
No.
Would she have any reason to call you?
No.
Would it surprise you that she had your number written on the palm of her hand?
End Scenario...

bbm *gigglesnort*

HLN's reporter talked to CS about the phone number written on DB's hand. She said she was aware that LE had that info but that DB denied it was true.

whoa,shouid CS be even discussing this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22