MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey is slender
Jersey's head is shaved
It does not look like t photo that I've seen here on WS.
Wow-not t same guy I've seen here!

The guy they are showing in court looks young and healthy, at least from the back, totally shaved head.

Anyone? Doesn't look to me like the guy who's mugshot has been floated about.

That is a very clean shaven head on Jersey. Like maybe 2 days old. do we know what he looked like before he went to jail. He has been there a while now and might be getting his head shaved in there yet have had hair before he went in. THAT is an important detail to me.

We need PattyG with her recordings of the show LOL! You must see this guy, NOT the same guy as the mug shots we have previously seen.

Now, that looks like someone MW would have been involved with. Or many women her age, for that matter.

VinnieP is on HLN now putting it all together showing the houses and sightings. Worth turning on your tv if you can.

Thanks! I tuned in. I don't get how it was said that Jersey was hamming it up for the cameras. He was shot only from behind and barely from the side, with his hand on the side of his face. In the footage aired on HLN, you could not see his face to determine if it was Johnny Tanko from the mugshot previously posted.

Maybe different footage will be aired tonight?

I still think Jersey is being set up for some reason. What would this handyman want with a baby. It makes no sense and doesnt fit any pattern at all. Oh let me just take a baby and then dump it someplace asap. I dont buy it.

Anyone? Doesn't look to me like the guy who's mugshot has been floated about.

No it doesn't.Now I don't have to scratch my head wondering why a 20 year old girl is into a 40 year old homeless guy. I'm sure it's not the same guy as what we've seen in that mugshot.

I still think Jersey is being set up for some reason. What would this handyman want with a baby. It makes no sense and doesnt fit any pattern at all. Oh let me just take a baby and then dump it someplace asap. I dont buy it.

He may have sold Lisa! God hope she's still alive! C'mon FBI track her down! Please!

So, if it's not the same person as seen in the mug shot, could there be two men with the initials JT (same name) and we have somehow gotten them confused?

His description matches, Mary H and neighbor wife/husband

5'8"
slender
really slender
shaved head
bald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online