MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB's phone. He said as far as v/m access it was the *86 that was hit to access v/m, but (don't quote me) would possibly need code to get messages or access to recording. I will be hot on the trail for a link for this interview. It was very informative for me.:seeya:

Oh yeah, internet was attempted from DB's phone. I guess no way for FBI to be able to tell what time or if successful. I'm sure that is totally different from being able to get call logs, pings, etc.l
If DB knew the phones were restricted and voice mail and internet were "attempted", that, to me, means somebody tried that didn't know the phones were restricted. If it was DB and she was going to attempt to make a call on one of the phones at least try it on her borrowed phone and not her own?

Sounds to me like DB dialed MW's phone at 11:57, trying to reach someone unknown, then checked her own voicemail twice to see if the deed had been done by whoever helped her "get rid" of some sensitive items. Jersey? D?

Well, that is the attorney's interpretation and WE have never heard that from LE.

---exactly, LE's latest stance is the same as always----no one is a "suspect".

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/11/missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-still-missing-on-first-birthday/

John Picerno, one of the attorneys representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, said during a news conference that police told the couple they are suspects in their daughter's disappearance.

"Oh, they've told them as much…sure," Picerno said when questioned by a reporter about the matter. "Debbie in particular."

The Kansas City Police Department, however, was quick to refute the claim, telling Fox News that the parents have not been told they are suspects.
"We have no suspects in the case," Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Graves said in an email to FoxNews.com.

I thought that was weird too. The only thing I can think is maybe someone familiar w/ carrier if not DB. :twocents:
The *86 could also be easily found by anybody when looking through the previous calls screen.

So....they (the defense) is leaving out something.
The phones were restricted couldn't even check VM
then how did it dial MW?
Did I miss something or more confused

They are not leaving it out. He said the phones were restricted and attempt to call MW was made at 11:57. They had 3 hour meeting w/ FBI, with power point presentation about phone records, pings, etc.

So....they (the defense) is leaving out something.
The phones were restricted couldn't even check VM
then how did it dial MW?
Did I miss something or more confused

Nope, not missing anything. IMO it's safe to say that particular phone was not restricted.

And the defense attorneys are in the process now of planting reasonable doubt for any potential future jurors.

JMHO

I think most potential jurors will view drug addicts and drunks in the same category.

JMO

Sounds to me like DB tried to call someone through MW's phone at 11:57, then checked her own voicemail twice to see if the deed had been done by whoever helped her "get rid" of some sensitive items. Jersey? D?
But that can't be done if the phone doesn't work.

But that can't be done if the phone doesn't work.

imhoo it seems that phones were working... which makes me more curious as to what DB was saying. I am sure with all the tech that LE has they know this answer to her cell phone service... but it was very strange that when confronted with the 'doppler ping map' she said that it wasn't possible because her phones were restricted/didn't work when they obviously did.

just me though:twocents:

The FBI told attorney that phone was restricted. The calls to MW and v/m were unsuccessful.

Doesn't make sense. Why would anyone attempt a call (50 seconds, we've been hearing) and try to check voicemail twice on a phone that was restricted?

I am a bit confused here but could someone have been trying to access MW's voicemail? It has been a long time since I tried to access my voicemail from another phone but don't you call the number then put in a code?

imhoo it seems that phones were working... which makes me more curious as to what DB was saying. I am sure with all the tech that LE has they know this answer to her cell phone service... but it was very strange that when confronted with the 'doppler ping map' she said that it wasn't possible because her phones were restricted/didn't work when they obviously did.

just me though:twocents:

Same thing as saying your car was out of gas.Lends itself to "state of mind"

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads