MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to KMBC.com, there was another search today in the Northland area but reportedly nothing found.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
KCPD tell me there are 2 small searches going on near I-35 and Vivion. Not based on fresh tips, just more due diligence, expanding perimeter
33 seconds ago

Posting in todays MSM thread, I know some of it's been discussed. Sorry if it's a duplicate.

Today, Megyn Kelly reported in a Fox exclusive that cell phone records show that at 3:17 am and 3:22 am that same night, someone tried to access Deborah Bradley’s voicemail and use the internet.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

What I take from this interview is.... FBI had 3 hour meeting/ power point on cell phone info. The attorney is relaying the information to us. The FBI is not going to (and they shouldn't).

I understand that call to MW phone, v/m attempts were unsuccessful. They don't know if web attempts were successful. I would venture to guess that FBI has alot more knowledge about this than we do. I will take at face value that what the attorney is relaying here is true. This information could make DB look as guilty or innocent as any of us think. The facts I take from this is the attempts were made from DB's phone that was restricted.

imhoo it seems that phones were working... which makes me more curious as to what DB was saying. I am sure with all the tech that LE has they know this answer to her cell phone service... but it was very strange that when confronted with the 'doppler ping map' she said that it wasn't possible because her phones were restricted/didn't work when they obviously did.

just me though:twocents:

Can you please explain this to little old Wilma Flintstone over here? If the phones were working, wouldn't the calls have gone through just fine? Instead of being rerouted? :waitasec:

(I hate cell phones! I hate anything I can't comprehend!) :floorlaugh:

This really don't relate to your post, but what is your personal theory on this case?
I really have no theory other than it was not random. But the wording "attempted" on the phone, makes me a little more convinced that someone lifted the phone that did not know it was restricted.

On the phone scenario...

I have wi-fi calling enabled on my phone that I use in case I have a poor internet signal (I have no 4g where I am so it's sloooowwww) or calling signal, I can make calls through my wireless at home or connect to it to use my mobile web.

Is it possible someone was accessing the internet or a wi-fi connection to make calls thinking they could not be traced if wi-fi calling was used?

imhoo it seems that phones were working... which makes me more curious as to what DB was saying. I am sure with all the tech that LE has they know this answer to her cell phone service... but it was very strange that when confronted with the 'doppler ping map' she said that it wasn't possible because her phones were restricted/didn't work when they obviously did.

just me though:twocents:
It's not obvious to me at all that they worked. People who steal phones DO try to use them. The attorney's (yeah I know, the attorneys not a fan here either) said that the FBI TOLD them the phones were restricted. The calls would have been completed and internet accessed if they worked. It says 'attempted'.

Ok, dont tear me apart...
so in the stranger abduction theory, if someone were to attempt to listen to DB/ JI's VM and access the internet via her phone, is it possible they were trying to see if she was hiding a relationship that he/ she suspected and wanted revenge against?

Doesn't make sense. Why would anyone attempt a call (50 seconds, we've been hearing) and try to check voicemail twice on a phone that was restricted?
If you would see what I found out when my phone was missing, it would make sense. After I had the phone deactivated, they were still attempting to try stuff and it showed up, even how long they ATTEMPTED.

BBM

Okay now, how many people here know that you are supposed to press *86 to access voicemail?? :waitasec: My phone doesn't work that way. I've NEVER heard that before, and I've owned many cell phones.

What are the chances that a random intruder would boost three different cell phones AND know that you have to press *86 to access the vm on one of those particular phones?! What a lucky break for that guy if that's the case.....

That is how you access vm on all verizon cell phones. I have verizon and I have had to do that with all my phones

Well if the stoopid phones were restricted.......how did they call MW's phone for 50 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dQiSMcLv

Police conducted a baby Lisa search in an area off I-35 and Vivion Road on Friday afternoon
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11/11/2011 7:12:17 PM 1:12 PM

Another view of the search
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11/11/2011 7:12:40 PM 1:12 PM

Another view. We're told nothing was found.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11/11/2011 7:13:47 PM 1:13 PM

A few photos of the area at kmbc live blog.

Sorry, I don't know how to link photos.

No matter what carrier I've had (I've had Verizon, Sprint, and Alltel in the past)...

If my phones are restricted, and I can't make outgoing calls. It MIGHT ring once and then goes directly to customer service.

The call definitely wouldn't last for 50 seconds, unless someone was attempting to get through to billing.

I honestly think it'd help to know what kind of phones they were, if they had wifi capabilities, then they would still be able to access the internet.

So say that someone did steal the phones, they attempted to access vmail, possibly to delete incriminating message? Or maybe they didn't intend the steal the phones, maybe someone was just going to delete an incriminating message, but when the phones were restricted they were forced to take them with them (someone w/access to the house that evening). When they can't access the vmail, possibly they log onto the browser and send someone an email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop