MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For clarification, MWs number wasn't on their records for the last 3 years, but they are not denying the 11:57pm phone call?

Also, JI called DB and left a vmail?

AND, why would JI leave a voice mail for her knowing that she had no way to retrieve it?

I've never lost phone service, but I would think (correct me if I'm wrong) that the person who didn't pay their bill could not enjoy receiving a call or a voicemail either.

I have 4 cells on a family plan. Sometimes I am late paying the bill because it is a big one. On Sprint, if my service gets restricted, I can still receive all my incoming calls. And the other 3 cells work normally, just as always. Only MY phone, the primary account, is restricted from making outgoing calls. If I try to make a call it goes directly to the payment center. I have never tried to listen to my VM when on restriction so I don't know if it works or not.

All imo..So essentially the attempted calls are logged at the tower even though they were rerouted to the payment center. When phone records where pulled by LE they also saw where Jeremy had attempted to call Deb to let her know he was going to be later than expected. The phone debacle is making sense now. To me anyway. Again jmo.

It isn't a fact that any call was rerouted to a payment center.

Why would Jeremy phone DB on a number he knew wasn't working? Either he lied then or his lawyer is lying now.

JMO

Kansas City police have asked for the parents to submit to separate interviews in which tough questions will be asked. Young reiterated Friday that police are not asking for Bradley and Irwin's attorneys to be excluded from the interviews but that the couple not be interviewed together.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16017789/baby-lisas-first-birthday-and-still-few-clues

whoa....DB and JI--if they don't agree with that IMO they're hiding something.
Honestly who do these two think they are Hillary and Bill?
They don't deserve special arrangements.

The clients were wide awake and not working when they told a reporter no calls could be made. Now, their attorney wants the world to believe that calls were made but not by his clients. I doubt they'll find 12 people that gullible.

JMO

DB and JI said that phones were restricted and that they could not call out. The attorney says that the FBI showed him that there were "attempted" calls that night/morning - not completed calls - so this actually supports was DB and JI say. However the fact that things were attempted makes me think that whoever "tried" to make those calls etc didn't know that the phones were on "restricted" use.

Well I'm glad to see it's finally been confirmed what I've always suspected. The phones, well at least up until 3:22am, never left the immediate area of the home. So what happened after that? Were the phones still on and pinging until the batteries died or were they diabled? :waitasec:

I have to say though that this information does point me more towards an intruder having those phones. Jersey had access to a house in the 1/3 mile radius while the owner was out of town. The same house that the husband and wife witnesses claim that their "man with baby" turned into. How extensively was the house checked, both inside and out?

MOO

Kansas City police have asked for the parents to submit to separate interviews in which tough questions will be asked. Young reiterated Friday that police are not asking for Bradley and Irwin's attorneys to be excluded from the interviews but that the couple not be interviewed together.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16017789/baby-lisas-first-birthday-and-still-few-clues

Thanks! Maybe that can be put to rest now?

It never made sense anyway, LE knows that they can't make anyone submit to questioning without an attorney once they're represented by counsel.

JMHO

I've never lost phone service, but I would think (correct me if I'm wrong) that the person who didn't pay their bill could not enjoy receiving a call or a voicemail either.

Exactly... ie restricted service.

DB and JI said that phones were restricted and that they could not call out. The attorney says that the FBI showed him that there were "attempted" calls that night/morning - not completed calls - so this actually supports was DB and JI say. However the fact that things were attempted makes me think that whoever "tried" to make those calls etc didn't know that the phones were on "restricted" use.

However that does not clear DB from attempting. She might have thought that JI paid the bill. The way my restricted service works, I can clear the bill over the phone and get service back w/in 15 minutes. Maybe she wondered if JI had
paid the bill so she attempted to make a call to see if it worked now.

It isn't a fact that any call was rerouted to a payment center.

Why would Jeremy phone DB on a number he knew wasn't working? Either he lied then or his lawyer is lying now.

JMO

There ya go.

All imo..So essentially the attempted calls are logged at the tower even though they were rerouted to the payment center. When phone records where pulled by LE they also saw where Jeremy had attempted to call Deb to let her know he was going to be later than expected. The phone debacle is making sense now. To me anyway. Again jmo.

Didn't JI know that phones were restricted and his call would be rerouted to the service center, so DB was never going to get his call?

Attorneys do lie and spin. I doubt the FBI shared any records that the attorneys were unable to obtain on their own.

JMO

I watched the interview. He stated that they had a 3 hour meeting w/ FBI in which they were shown a power point explaining phone activity and pings. Take that for what it is worth. I can't imagine someone (even defense attorney) lying on national media about a 3 hour meeting w/ FBI. We will just have to agree to disagree at this point, I guess. :cow:

Not necessarily, AT&T in my case could tell what number was being attempted to call when they deactivated my phone. They also told me what sites on the net were being attempted. I don't remember what my actual bill said though because they backed out any other charges after a certain point when I knew the last number I called.

My reference was about a redirected call.

whoa....DB and JI--if they don't agree with that IMO they're hiding something.
Honestly who do these two think they are Hillary and Bill?
They don't deserve special arrangements.

:great::floorlaugh: H & B ... :floorlaugh: ...

I was just thinking that DB and JI remind me of someone else who thought they were "special" ...

MOO ...

There is a difference between being 'out of service' and being 'restricted.' If you are late in paying your bill, many service providers will give you a grace period BEFORE they cut off your service entirely. During this time your service is restricted to incoming calls only and if you try and make any outgoing calls, besides 911, you get connected right to the Payment Center instead.

I am not sure if you can call voicemail during this time.
W Verizon you cannot access vm when you are restricted for non payment. It goes to the payment center, per my experience 3 wks ago. I do not know if incoming calls are allowed during this time as I made the payment as soon as I was aware I had been cut off over $30. Also, I could not access the net. I am guessing attempts would still ping the tower therefore noting the account. I am also not sure if my failure to access the net during this time was due to no service or just the fact that I was in my bathroom where I have all kinds of connection problems. Verizon is only a simple *611 away from finding out. jme

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/11...a-disappeared/

transcript of relevant phone info from this interview with JP:

MK: as we here at America live reported this week, investigators in this case have told the family that they have phone records proving that even though DB and JI's phones were restricted on the day that the baby went missing, a call was at least attempted at 11:57pm on DB's phone that night. That's the time in which DB told investigators she was sleeping. That call went to the phone of a woman named MW, who lives in a questionable house, and who tells police and other that she does not know DB or her husband JI, and says she did not get any call or voicemail. Now, we here at America Live are learning that at 3:17 am and at 3:32am that same night, someone tried to access DB's voicemail on DB's phone. Someone also tried to use the internet on that phone repeatedly. Joining me Live now, for the first time, the attorney for the Irwin family, John Picerno. These events are starting to create a timeline that you believe could support an intruder theory. Tell us why.

SBM
BBM
key words : proved that the phones WERE restricted.

Then there's that. ^^^^ Could DB have pulled the restricted thing outta her ummm hat so to speak?

:banghead:

If FBI confirms that phones were restricted... I don't think she was pulling it from anywhere. moo :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72