MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is closed for a small pause for everyone to spread out the general discussion to where it belongs.

Are we ready to try this again? Okay. We are in the main stream media thread which is not for general discussion

help your fellow websleuthers and the mods out by keeping to the topic and spreading out for general discussion

read and thank this post before posting in this thread

Keep in mind that LE has not done a PRESS CONFERENCE is a very long time and if they were going to name someone a suspect, it would be out there in full force.

Just because we hear from the attorney that LE MIGHT have stated to the attorney's they are suspects, doesn't mean they actually are. It just maybe what the attorney's want out there in the media.

Right. It gives the attorney's a reason for being there and for keeping the family away from LE. If the public believes LE called the parents suspects,then of course they need a lawyer to run interference. :maddening:

Right. It gives the attorney's a reason for being there and for keeping the family away from LE. If the public believes LE called the parents suspects,then of course they need a lawyer to run interference. :maddening:

It is imo counterproductive regarding what DB said earlier, that she is afraid that people will stop looking for a living Lisa if they think mom did it. Some people might think that there must be something to it if their attorney is saying it too.

except for this bit.............

"This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable."

Which is why I asked if he was calling from his work phone.......why didn't it go through if they could get incoming calls........:waitasec:

I personally think JI did not know the phones were out of service for non-payment until Deb told him the next morning. Thus, he could go along with that statement. Why would he try to call her if he knew the phones did not work. I just don't think he knew they were inoperable that evening.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@CIV_is_ME it is definitely draining.today is the first day I really feel fried
34 minutes ago

Our MODS feel your pain Jim................:escape:

Picerno said that the defense also is conducting its own independent investigation of Lisa’s disappearance, but declined to discuss specifics of the effort.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/11/3260417/baby-lisas-attorney-explains-parents.html#ixzz1dRqvZfZI

What do you reckon this private investigation consists of? Bill Stanton does not appear to do any investigating, as far as I can tell.

Bs isn't working for them though is he? maybe he is im so confused by everything going on in this case

Picerno said that the defense also is conducting its own independent investigation of Lisa’s disappearance, but declined to discuss specifics of the effort.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/11/3260417/baby-lisas-attorney-explains-parents.html#ixzz1dRqvZfZI

What do you reckon this private investigation consists of? Bill Stanton does not appear to do any investigating, as far as I can tell.

Don't most high profile law firms have investigators working for them?

Bs isn't working for them though is he? maybe he is im so confused by everything going on in this case
Welllllll Bs says he is an investigator. Methinks it is more of an instigator. I can't for the life me figure out who's team he is on.

Agreed. Its not like a person isnt going to explore the phone. imo

Why would that person want to listen to a supposed stranger's voicemail? I can understand a thief wanting to get on the internet.

Today's media coverage was my first introduction to Picerno. I find him refreshing compared to his counterpart.

Welllllll Bs says he is an investigator. Methinks it is more of an instigator. I can't for the life me figure out who's team he is on.

Don't "real" investigators usually work behind the scene?

The phones were within 1/3rd of a mile that night??? Wow. I wish le would do a thorough search of the Watson house... Do we know when the cell phones were restricted? That day? What time?

The phones were within 1/3rd of a mile that night??? Wow. I wish le would do a thorough search of the Watson house... Do we know when the cell phones were restricted? That day? What time?

as far as what ive read it was the afternoon of oct 3rd the cells were restricted

coincidence? :innocent:

So far NG has been focusing on Sky, the missing 2 yr old from WA. Fair enough, he needs immediate help too. :rose:

i think he is working for them but the benefactor has stated that he not disclose this but who knows anymore with this case :waitasec:

indamiddle,could u do me a massive favour and pop into the search thread,i posted something that only someone local would know about,just curious TIA :great:

Yes, there are several people running around this neighborhood saying they are an investigator, but not one of them is BS himself.

Since Stanton is big time it would make sense that he has people working for him and he is coordinating. Being high profile he would be unable to move about without attracting attention.

Yes and it gets in the way of the truthfulness of the answers when the witnesses have a chance to agree on a common story with their attorney.

Why bother.

Why bother? If LE is looking for information to find the baby, they SHOULD bother. If they won't bother then it's pretty obvious that the intention is to try and get the parents to confess. And, that's been the point all along. Why would the parents go do that - guilty or innocent?

If the questions are really about finding the baby, then LE should be willing to ask them anywhere and by any means necessary - even by asking the lawyers to go between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member