MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Is there any significance to a phone call made from missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin’s mother’s cellphone, or attempts to access her voicemail and the internet, on the night her baby went missing?

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...s-on-baby-lisa-s-mom-s-cell-phone-really-mean
I sure would know where MK is getting her info about this "meth house". As far as I know she has already identified the wrong house as being this supposed 'meth house'. She was identifying the house that the owner said she was kicked out of in August. This phone call would have been in October.

So you're saying that someone stole the phones unrelated to Baby Lisa's disappearance?

From what I can tell, that's the ONLY way the phone caller is not related to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

If the parents made that call, it implicates them.

If someone ELSE made that call, it implicates them.

I can't see another scenario - someone other than the Irwins had possession of that phone, and they are unrelated to Lisa's disappearance.

If the phones were discarded after the abduction / kidnapping possibly Jersey or someone else found the phones. We do know Jersey was said to have been near MH's house to turn off sprinklers late that night. So it could easily be neither DB/ Ji or the intruder that made the call. :twocents:

I did not see this posted, and not sure if it should be in this thread or not

Jim Spellman tweets regarding MT and the id
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
And to add a bit of clarity about MT and the photos. Gil took him photos first and he IDed a man as being the person he saw. GA then...

..brough this to Cyndy SHorts attention and CS took MT to the KCPD. They interviewed him fro 2 hours and did their own photo array...

And he again IDed the same guy. I got all this from MT, GA and CS. So, he did ID the man to LE but after he IDed him to Gil.

We arent sure how Gil conducted his photo array, but KCPD tells me that since Gil had already seen pictures his testimony is ruined.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I'm very confused as to why/how MT came to the attention of GA and CS before LE? Did he just go to the media first, and GA found MT from there?

I did not see this posted, and not sure if it should be in this thread or not

Jim Spellman tweets regarding MT and the id
And to add a bit of clarity about MT and the photos. Gil took him photos first and he IDed a man as being the person he saw. GA then...

..brough this to Cyndy SHorts attention and CS took MT to the KCPD. They interviewed him fro 2 hours and did their own photo array...

And he again IDed the same guy. I got all this from MT, GA and CS. So, he did ID the man to LE but after he IDed him to Gil.

We arent sure how Gil conducted his photo array, but KCPD tells me that since Gil had already seen pictures his testimony is ruined.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I'm very confused as to why/how MT came to the attention of GA and CS before LE? Did he just go to the media first, and GA found MT from there?

I agree, this does not sound right. I think the timing is off here because I understood that MT called LE first.

I agree, this does not sound right. I think the timing is off here because I understood that MT called LE first.
He very well could have gone to LE first, but it seems that they may not had him try to identify any pics.

Has this been posted yet?Will delete,if so. http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy
An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley.

"An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley."

Who is Jeremy Bradley? would be nice if they at least try to get the facts straight. just sayin' :banghead:

"An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley."

Who is Jeremy Bradley? would be nice if they at least try to get the facts straight. just sayin' :banghead:

My favorite media "duh" moment from today was the reporter referring to Joe Picerno as Joe Paterno. :laughcry:

Should we start calling Joe Picerno "Joe Pi"?

My favorite media "duh" moment from today was the reporter referring to Joe Picerno and Joe Paterno. :laughcry:

I'm sure the DT appreciated that one! :floorlaugh:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy

An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley.

Clay County court official confirmed...

new thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7351444#post7351444"]Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

My favorite media "duh" moment from today was the reporter referring to Joe Picerno as Joe Paterno. :laughcry:

I thought Picerno's first name is John, not Joe. :waitasec:

bbm= I don't believe anyone was on the other end of it. I don't think it went through at all, either to voice mail or to an actual person. I think it went to verizon message center. As per Jim Spellman, MW has been very consistent with him regarding getting her phone back between 11:30 and 12:00...IF the call was made, as is now being reported, at 11:57, it's very possible MW had her phone back...but again, I don't think a call actually went through.
bbm
How can such a thing be said?

Isn't it a rumor when one makes such comments without any inside information or confirmation from LE?
comments like-
I don't believe any one was at the end of the call?

I think it went to Verizon's message center?

LE the FBI and the phone company are the only ones who know to whom those calls or vms went. mmo

I thought Picerno's first name is John, not Joe. :waitasec:

:silly:

That's it, I'm officially getting a job as a reporter on this case; I'd fit right in!

While I can't answer on THIS particular case, I do know of many emergency orders that have right here in Missouri on casenet.

Well I step away for a minute and all heck breaks loose,so I'll put my comment here. JK I feel sorry for these little boys,all siblings in the missing child cases have their little lives changed forever.It's so sad.If an emergency order has been put in,I wonder how fast it will go through.I'm sure CPS and LE will be consulted by the Judge on how safe the boy is now.I wonder if it could even be decided this week.

Sky's sister was removed from her Mom,the Dad hadn't had them for 11 months.She's not with her Dad right now,probably because he's still being interviewed and polygraphed to make sure he's not involved.I wonder if this little boy will be put in Child Services and work this gradually,if she gets the EC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back