MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/18/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-------askfornina transcript...

JP: The allegation came to us from the mother of an individual who said that her daughter had knowledge that she was with somebody who claims that Jersey made that statement earlier. It happened the night after the vigil.

MK: Jersey, according to this person, is with this guy the night after the vigil for Baby Lisa, and Jersey says to this guy, what?

JP: What I heard from the girl, first hand when I interviewed her was that for $300, that he helped get Baby Lisa.

---------the "vigil" was october 24th-------jersey had been in jail for 10 days by then. ( if he's referring to "the vigil" that deborah & jeremy finally showed up for, and not one of those smaller gatherings..)

I have read on this forum from InDaMiddle that there has been vigils almost every night. I don't think he was necessarily referring to the one DB and JI attended.

JP: The allegation came to us from the mother of an individual who said that her daughter had knowledge that she was with somebody who claims that Jersey made that statement earlier. It happened the night after the vigil.

MK: Jersey, according to this person, is with this guy the night after the vigil for Baby Lisa, and Jersey says to this guy, what?

JP: What I heard from the girl, first hand when I interviewed her was that for $300, that he helped get Baby Lisa.

---------the "vigil" was october 24th-------jersey had been in jail for 10 days by then. ( if he's referring to "the vigil" that deborah & jeremy finally showed up for, and not one of those smaller gatherings..)
We know LE/FBI always watch those vigils too. Criminals have a habit of coming back to the scene of their crime. I'm not buying it for one second. If it weren't for the fact there is a baby missing, I would laugh.

--if there was any truth to this 'triple heresay', you would think deborah & jeremy would make a plea of some sort to the guy who was told the tale by jersey to come fwd....

--it doesn't appear that they're too excited by this new "lead".

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16070535/witness-in-bab
--snipped---

--video @ link.

bradwinscleanyard.jpg

Irwin and Bradley moved back to the home from which Lisa went missing on Tuesday.

They spent part of Thursday afternoon tidying up their yard and rearranging the mementos that well wishers have left for Lisa and her family.

The family put up a sign asking anyone with information about Lisa's disappearance to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.

They declined to speak with reporters but were warmly received by neighbors.

BBM

I'll remain open minded and see if anything of substance results from this new triple hearsay story. Not likely, imo, but you never know.

"I heard first hand from the girl who heard from the unidentified homeless man who heard from the since-incarcerated handyman that some unknown party paid him $300..." Just strikes me as funny that the term "first hand" comes into this account at all yet. No disrespect to Mr. Picerno, just made me smile. :crazy:

JMO...if Jersey would take a baby for $300.00, then wouldn't he turn that person in and collect the 100K???

lol...how soooo convenient....nobody knows who the homeless guy is who told the 17 yr. old girl who told her mother what Jersey supposedly told the nameless homeless guy.

Jersey needs a lawyer. He's being accused by lawyers and DB and JI supporters of all kinds of things. Now it's kidnapping for hire? I wish Jersey had taken Lisa that night. I believe she would be alive today if taken away from the clutches of DB. MOO

Interesting. It doesn't sound like this is necessarily all true, but this is EXACTLY how I think this crime will eventually be solved.

Loose lips. Over time, people drink or do drugs and can't stand to hold the secret anymore. I do think this case will be solved eventually, and that's how it will happen.

JMO...if Jersey would take a baby for $300.00, then wouldn't he turn that person in and collect the 100K???

No, because he'd be guilty of a horrific crime. And I don't think you get paid if you turn YOURSELF in.

Thanks...and here's just one example back to 10/09/2011
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/neighbors-host-vigil-for-missing-lisa-irwin

When did ole jersey get detained?

Tips, like this, could be one of many reasons LE was wanting raw footage from the media

---jersey was incarcerated oct.14th....however..

..it only says jersey was with the (nameless) guy the night after the vigil-------it doesn't say where.

No, because he'd be guilty of a horrific crime. And I don't think you get paid if you turn YOURSELF in.

..the nameless guy though, who spoke to jersey (allegedly), now he could have gone to LE instead....with his eye on the 100 grand..

..or at least done the right thing and passed on this hot tip ( that he's had since at least oct. 14th, when jersey went to jail.)

Interesting. It doesn't sound like this is necessarily all true, but this is EXACTLY how I think this crime will eventually be solved.

Loose lips. Over time, people drink or do drugs and can't stand to hold the secret anymore. I do think this case will be solved eventually, and that's how it will happen.

Hopefully, then, someone will give Deb a box of wine....soon....and she will loosen her lips and tell us where Lisa is.

So the legal team is in touch with the FBI...Mom and Dad talking to no one? Is that what is being left unsaid here? JMO

BBM

I'll remain open minded and see if anything of substance results from this new triple hearsay story. Not likely, imo, but you never know.

"I heard first hand from the girl who heard from the unidentified homeless man who heard from the since-incarcerated handyman that some unknown party paid him $300..." Just strikes me as funny that the term "first hand" comes into this account at all yet. No disrespect to Mr. Picerno, just made me smile. :crazy:

Just an addition..................
I heard it from the MOTHER of the girl who heard from.....:waitasec:

So the legal team is in touch with the FBI...Mom and Dad talking to no one? Is that what is being left unsaid here? JMO

Yes. It's been that way since Joe T came on the scene. He is the go between between Deborah and Jeremy and LE, and he also shares tips and fruits of his investigation with LE. And apparently they have him a little in the loop too.

Oh geesh,here we go,when are we going to hear more from LE and not a spinning media lawyer?

Trying to catch up --I'm waiting for spin. although Id love no spin and positive news about Lisa. moo

When there's nothing else to do, a defense attorney will throw anything at the wall to see if it sticks.

To me, this smells like pure horse hockey. :crazy:

:floorlaugh: I smell it in Chicago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members