MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any more "tweets" from Jim Spellman at HLN ?

Sorry to be O/T ... but I just checked HLN and they are covering the CM Trial -- the Jury has been out 4 hours now so HLN is in "Verdict Watch" ... :waitasec: how much more can they discuss about that case -- it's in the hands of the jury.

I am "guessing" IF there is no verdict today, maybe Mr Spellman will be on to give us those little tidbits of info !

Oh -- can anyone here TWEET Spellman ! TY !

MOO ...

I am really starting to think when Deb and her sister in-law said they expect Deb to be arrested they really believed it and they know there is some serious evidence against Deb.

I tend to think you are right...if someone is innocent they don't make statements like that do they?

I don't like the weekends when it comes to this case..it is always quite and no new information ever comes out!!

I tend to think you are right...if someone is innocent they don't make statements like that do they?

Was that exactly how the statement was made though? Or was it media rewording it to be more sensational? It was also something said by a family member and not Deborah Bradley herself, so we can't even say for sure it came from her mouth.

Michelle

I just wish the circus music I continue to hear would go away.

Was that exactly how the statement was made though? Or was it media rewording it to be more sensational? It was also something said by a family member and not Deborah Bradley herself, so we can't even say for sure it came from her mouth.

Michelle

:welcome5:

The statement was made by Ashley I -- Jeremy's sister -- when she was acting as the "spokesperson" for the family.

And Welcome ...

:welcome5:

The statement was made by Ashley I -- Jeremy's sister -- when she was acting as the "spokesperson" for the family.

And Welcome ...
Deb and Ashley both said they expected Deb to be arrested. They both said it on video.

Have there been any more "tweets" from Jim Spellman at HLN ?

Sorry to be O/T ... but I just checked HLN and they are covering the CM Trial -- the Jury has been out 4 hours now so HLN is in "Verdict Watch" ... :waitasec: how much more can they discuss about that case -- it's in the hands of the jury.

I am "guessing" IF there is no verdict today, maybe Mr Spellman will be on to give us those little tidbits of info !

Oh -- can anyone here TWEET Spellman ! TY !

MOO ...

..you can read all of his tweets here ( without having a twitter a/c )-- he doesn't mention being on HLN today.

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
--twitter---jim spellman CNN--

Deb and Ashley both said they expected Deb to be arrested. They both said it on video.

Oh, TY ! I remember Ashley saying it but I just don't remember DB saying it ...

:waitasec:

..you can read all of his tweets here ( without having a twitter a/c )-- he doesn't mention being on HLN today.

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
--twitter---jim spellman CNN--

Oh, TY ! I was really hoping Jim would be on tonight ... I think he has done a good job covering this case -- considering what he has had to work with.

Vinnie Politan on HLN right now ... covering the CM Trial ...

:waitasec: I think HLN "thinks" there will be a verdict today -- it's "Friday".

:waitasec: While they are waiting on a verdict, ya think they could give some updates ?

MOO ...

Question!

When Jeremy came home did he go right into debs bedroom?

I also didn't remember having seen a video with DB saying it either, just the Ashley interview. I do remember DB saying on a few occasions she expected them to point the finger at her and/or blame her, but not specifically that she expected to be arrested.

I guess the AI interview is all down to interpretation because when I read the transcript I get an entirely different feeling than how the headlines report it.

Michelle

And thank you for the welcome dog.gone.cute :)

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@SkirtsnDaggers i don't know, but everytime i trck down a new witness the police had been there weeks before so i know thy r working it hard
At least we know that the info we are getting in the media isn't new to LE as some people seem to assume.

I also didn't remember having seen a video with DB saying it either, just the Ashley interview. I do remember DB saying on a few occasions she expected them to point the finger at her and/or blame her, but not specifically that she expected to be arrested.

I guess the AI interview is all down to interpretation because when I read the transcript I get an entirely different feeling than how the headlines report it.

Michelle

And thank you for the welcome dog.gone.cute :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvGnGZsO0aM"]Mom of missing baby Lisa Irwin claims she was drunk when infant vanished - YouTube[/ame]

1:25 spellman says that "she" also says in that interview that she expects to be arrested.

When are we going to find out about the two new people or characters or ?? of this case? Is it tonight on HLN? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly