Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this just sounds strange to me.

I've never came across a baby outfit in all my life just lying around in any old area. This has to belong to Baby Lisa, especially since it just so happens to be like the one she had.

If it's not the one she had on when she went missing, then, we now have an intruder who takes baby outfits too?

If it is the one she was wearing, she was now unclothed in this area?

I am baffled. I hate to think it was planted there, but that's where my head is going.

I really do wish LE did search this area since they had a possible sighting there. I don't know what to think about this, but I do see the same doubting thomas's that kept saying locals should search are the same ones not believing what was found. Now locals have searched on their own and nobody believes what they found, why is that? This is EXACTLY why LE does not want private searches done.

So they may have located some evidence finally and its now assumed it was planted by Bill or somebody?

Huge stretch. Imo.

I really do wish LE did search this area since they had a possible sighting there. I don't know what to think about this, but I do see the same doubting thomas's that kept saying locals should search are the same ones not believing what was found. Now locals have searched on their own and nobody believes what they found, why is that? This is EXACTLY why LE does not want private searches done.

I 100% agree with you that LE should have checked it out first. I wish they had.

But you can see why we have doubts....not because we think it's not an outfit of Baby Lisa's...but about how it could have gotten there. Sadly, perps do plant evidence to throw LE off. This search of this area was announced sometime yesterday. This is why I say I wish no one should announce where searchers would be searching.

I do appreciate you reporting this news tonight.

IMO, if it isn't the outfit DB said she changed Lisa into after she "bathed her, put fresh clothes on her & gave her a bottle" before putting her to sleep, then I have serious doubts that any *kidnapper* tossed it aside whilst walking down the street with the baby.

I mean - what'd this *kidnapper* do? Pack an overnight bag for the baby & then decided to lighten the load by throwing away a garment or two?

If this report is true - if clothing of Baby Lisa's was found by searchers (in the very area of the least reliable witness account) - it sounds like planted evidence @ this point.

I look forward to hearing from LE.

It does seem hooky, but IMO BS has enough pull to encourage a civilian search there if he was going to plant false evidence. And even he, were those his goals, would be smart enough not to go on TV in both locations. He is ex-LE after all. I'd like to think he has SOME intelligence.

Ultimately I think that they (forensics) will be able to tell by the conditions if it has been out there a month or not. JMO. They have amazing capability of dating things based on the fiber breakdown and bug habitation beneath it. JMO.

A new search was conducted by locals and cops didn't know about it?

The outfit shouldn't have been touched except by cops with gloved hands.
In my best Ricky Ricardo voice..............Aye yai yai yai.

From ‘mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley

Family members provide insights gleaned from the 25 tumultuous years of the mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin

He can’t sleep. He has trouble focusing his thoughts or quieting roiling emotions after each news story about his missing granddaughter.

And baby Lisa Irwin’s first birthday looms five days away.

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” said David Netz Jr., weeping. “I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don’t even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that.”

Since the mystifying Oct. 4 disappearance of the 10-month-old, much of the nation has been introduced to her parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, as the latest breathless, blow-by-blow, cable-crime-case sensation.

The coverage has been anything but favorable to his daughter Debbie. The family’s attorneys will no longer allow interviews with her or Irwin

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#ixzz1ctX0kRAb

Thanks! This story gives a lot of insight to DB and her family. My heart breaks for her dad.

A new search was conducted by locals and cops didn't know about it?

The outfit shouldn't have been touched except by cops with gloved hands.
In my best Ricky Ricardo voice..............Aye yai yai yai.

I thought the search planned and was in the news. I know we all had heard about it being planned for today, yesterday.

Thanks for finding these links. Now how ironic BS is interviewed from the area that motorcycle man saw a man with a baby, ironic that BS says that area needs to be searched, ironic that a search today yields a baby outfit and that the grandparents were searching today.
There are just too many coincidences but maybe that is all they are.

However, what bothers me about public searches is that they say where they will be searching. That info should be kept quiet. The perp or perps could easily put evidence there before the search happens.

IMO
BBM I don't find it ironioc at all, it makes perfect sense to search an area where the baby may have been seen last. First her friends and family are sneared at for not searching etc., then they are served a sucker punch when they do. Oh, and if they find something it must be planted there... :banghead:

I understand what you're saying and am not discounting these findings. I am on the fence about these search results until we learn whether this area was indeed searched and documented by LE before. Also, whether these clothes are shown to have been in that environment for the last month is important to me.

I think it's reasonable to have doubt before having proof. The "family background" article coming out late tonight to coincide with the announcement of these findings may be purely coincidental, along with Wild Bill pin pointing this area and family members searching for the first time.

Imo, it would be wrong to completely discount these search results. But, it would also be imprudent, given the circumstances, to assume that these search results lead us in any certain direction until they are validated.

I hope these search results help us to determine what happened to Lisa and who is responsible. It could go in any direction.

JMO...

So this report says that searchers found clothing that matched an outfit that baby Lisa wore. And DB verified this with a photo. And the outfit is no longer in their home were it should be.

And Debbie said nothing else was missing that early morning...no drawers which held B Lisa's clothes were open, or did the kidnappers close the drawer on the way out, but forget to turn the lights off? Or maybe those clothes were in the pile of dirty laundry out in the open?

I never meant to start a "rumor." The "article" states SB won't be interviewed. It could be by LE or the media (hopefully), or it could be entirely false. I don't believe a darn thing in this case unless it's been released by LE. Since nothing has been released except Lisa is missing, parents aren't cooperating, and there was a "hit" in the bedroom, that's all I got. :maddening:

There is something about SB that makes my hinky meter go way off. FYI, it's normally not correct. When I saw her in the video, walking up to the door of the Irwin's home, I really thought she was smirking.

I am hoping SB is cooperating with LE and has told the truth, but something is just not right. JMO

Not sure how I missed this whole thread today ~ just re SB smirking, who knows what the media was calling out to her.

Oh, Oh! Bad move on some good hearted people, with good intentions, who wish for Baby Lisa to be found... IMO

Lets say that really IS Lisa's and is was NOT planted, chances are LE will believe it was planted and treat it as such .. IF they would have found this outfit themselves, it may have been a different story..

IF this item was planted, and found by these kind people, it is a shame that they were used in this game of "hide Lisa" that the "kidnapper" is playing....

I really hope the LE takes their dogs up into this area, and complete a search ..... if they come up with nothing, well I guess the tax payer might me a bit angry (kind of like a false lead) ... IMO with this find, I feel LE has no choice but to go look for Lisa there

BBM I don't find it ironioc at all, it makes perfect sense to search an area where the baby may have been seen last. First her friends and family are sneared at for not searching etc., then they are served a sucker punch when they do. Oh, and if they find something it must be planted there... :banghead:

Yep. Un real.

How convenient. Wonder if it had roots growing through it yet or if it was freshly put there.

I know what you're saying, but given that Baby Lisa disappeared in the autumn, roots would be unlikely, since plant growth in that climate zone @ this time of year would not be occurring.

Nevertheless, I'm sure there are other botanical forensic tests that can be performed to help determine how long it's been there, for instance: the amount of leaf litter covering it (especially since it's autumn).

If it had little to no leaf litter covering it when it was found (compared to the surrounding ground), it was probably recently placed there.

And Debbie said nothing else was missing that early morning...no drawers which held B Lisa's clothes were open, or did the kidnappers close the drawer on the way out, but forget to turn the lights off? Or maybe those clothes were in the pile of dirty laundry out in the open?

Right, you would think she would check to see if anything other than her baby and cell phones were missing before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84