MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidnapping a baby makes no sense to me, but they do it all the time. Why do some bank robbers write a note on the back of their own personal checks? Because criminals are not the brightest bulbs in the drawer.
Why do people who get caught with narcotics in their pocket claim they have on someone else's pants? Again, same answer.

They do it all the time? Who are they?

If it were planted, it could have been just after motorcycle man reported what he saw on tv. I am not saying BS did it, but perps are perps and they will do anything to throw LE off a trail. This may be what happened and it may not have.

I find it strange that, if it isn't THE outfit Baby Lisa had on, then the intruder took an outfit too along with the cell phones?

Here's the thing. I do believe, if Lisa is not alive, she is in that river that cannot be searched. Then what is the point of taking her clothes off too? If she is found, they are going to ID her whether or not she had an outfit that matches one of her outfits or not.

Or if she were taken by an intruder, why unclothe the baby? Why? If DB and JI are not involved, and if an intruder took the baby, I don't think they'd strip her in any area. I would think they would do that after they got her to their house or the next location that they were going.

The searchers have a heart and I mean no disrespect to them. I applaud them for giving their time to find this sweet baby.

IMO

ETA: And why in the heck would someone walk around with a barely clad baby at 12:15 and 4 a.m.? Why didn't they take a blanket or something to conceal her? I haven't heard of a blanket missing. I really find these sightings incredibly bizarre.

Well, based on Motorcycle Man's evolving details of his sighting, I had pretty much discounted his sighting. As a result of these new search findings, it makes me more curious as to whom he identified from the photo line-up. If these clothes are ultimately verified to be Lisa's and they are ultimately verified to be out in these particular elements for 4 weeks, then the salt-n-peppa haired man dressed all in white becomes a person to be scrutinized, imo.

If the clothes are ultimately proven not to be Lisa's and/or not to be in these particular elements for 4 weeks, then some searchers will have some explaining to do because there is no reason clothes similar to those of an abducted baby should be there.

JMO...

On twitter last night:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman

@anne_wooff spoke to Edith just now about Search, I drew her a map of mt sighting area and search will focus there after meeting at house
4 Nov

mt=Motorcycle Man's Initials

I don't know know of any that walked around all "dressed in white" while carrying the baby for hours.
My apologies, I hadn't read up on the dress code for kidnappers after labour day. :floorlaugh:

It makes sense tha Motorbike dude saw someone carrying a baby in a T-shirt, if I was the abductor and some one saw me, there would be a very good chance I would want to change the baby's ID'ed clothing in case he reported the sighting asap, unfortunately he did not. The clothing could have been grabbed off the top of a dresser, tucked under the baby and fell to the ground while going through that area. There are more possibilities than someone planted the evidence (clothing) or the baby wsa stripped and/ or the closes were thrown on the ground.

And if this is the case, maybe MT gave a better description to LE of what the baby was wearing besides just saying a t-shirt and training pants or diaper. He probably would have been able to see the color of the t-shirt at least...and if what was found today matches his description...

I so hope BL is still alive somewhere.

Felt it pretty strong here in south central KS area.....

Felt it in North Texas (Fort Worth) as well! Such a strange sensation! Definitely know what to do when there's a tornado...An earthquake?!? Not so much... Yikes!

I don't know know of any that walked around all "dressed in white" while carrying the baby for hours.

When you hear of a missing child that is taken by a random stranger, that stranger is long gone. That child is usually hidden in a vehicle and he/she is also taken to another location. I've never heard of a missing child's case where the intruder has walked around the area for hours before leaving. I am having a real hard time with these sightings.

Was it someone walking around with a doll to form sightings that would go with the abduction story?

Do we know that the kidnapper was dressed all in white or was that just the blob you are referring to?

Do we know that the kidnapper was dressed all in white or was that just the blob you are referring to?

We don't know anything (including whether there really was a kidnapper) but the motorcycle guy claims the man he supposedly saw with the baby was all dressed in white.

When you hear of a missing child that is taken by a random stranger, that stranger is long gone. That child is usually hidden in a vehicle and he/she is also taken to another location. I've never heard of a missing child's case where the intruder has walked around the area for hours before leaving. I am having a real hard time with these sightings.

Was it someone walking around with a doll to form sightings that would go with the abduction story?

The neighbor lady and the motorcycle guy don't describe the same man they supposedly saw. The neighbor lady described the guy as a tall, slender, bald, in t-shirt and dark pants. The motorcycle guy described the guy was well build, salt and pepper hair, not very tall, all dressed in white. So I have no clue what it is all of them saw, but it sure does not appear to be the same man.

Well, based on Motorcycle Man's evolving details of his sighting, I had pretty much discounted his sighting. As a result of these new search findings, it makes me more curious as to whom he identified from the photo line-up. If these clothes are ultimately verified to be Lisa's and they are ultimately verified to be out in these particular elements for 4 weeks, then the salt-n-peppa haired man dressed all in white becomes a person to be scrutinized, imo.

If the clothes are ultimately proven not to be Lisa's and/or not to be in these particular elements for 4 weeks, then some searchers will have some explaining to do because there is no reason clothes similar to those of an abducted baby should be there.

JMO...

I agree.

I'll add one more: If these clothes are proven to be Baby Lisa's, and if there is forensic evidence that shows they have not been in the elements for 4+ weeks, then somebody has some explaining to do.

The neighbor lady and the motorcycle guy don't describe the same man they supposedly saw. The neighbor lady described the guy as a tall, slender, bald, in t-shirt and dark pants. The motorcycle guy described the guy was well build, salt and pepper hair, not very tall, all dressed in white. So I have no clue what it is all of them saw, but it sure does not appear to be the same man.

Yes, very different descriptions given. So, if we are to believe Motorcyle Man's sighting, we must discount the neighbor couple's sighting, imo.

NOTE: No disrespect to the witness, Mike T, meant by referring to him as "Mororcyle Man"; just so many people involved in this case that it seems most efficient and clear to all.

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

Is there a link yet?

During his third national interview, Mike T (Motorcycle Man) told us that the man he saw carrying a baby at 4 am was dressed in white shirt, white pants, and a white vest. This "all white" detail was new to us and came after the blob video had been televised. In this 3rd interview, he also referred to the baby as a "she" and told us that the baby was wearing a t-shirt (in his previous public accounts the sex was not mentioned and the baby was only said to be in a diaper with no coat or coverings). He also said it was 45 degrees outside at the time, but InDaMiddle assures us it was a much warmer 60 degrees (which is accurate according to weather reports for the area on that day).

Interesting to see how this turns out... Hopefully, something positive for sweet Lisa will come of it, one way or another.

Yes, very different descriptions given. So, if we are to believe Motorcyle Man's sighting, we must discount the neighbor couple's sighting, imo.

NOTE: No disrespect to the witness, Mike T, meant by referring to him as "Mororcyle Man"; just so many people involved in this case that it seems most efficient and clear to all.

BBM
I respectfully disagree. If people think the parents are possibly sly enough to cover-up their involvement in BL's disappearance by possibly sending out a decoy with a baby doll, while simultaneously being dumb enough to say their phones are not working when clearly at least one of them did, then I am at least open to the possibility that a kidnapper was smart enough to plan this out and have more than just himself or herself involved (one person to kidnap and then meet somewhere to exchange the baby or leave in a certain predetermined place for the other person to pick her up) and simultaneously dumb enough to be in the area for a few hours. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett