MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

Meaning the purple/white/kitties outfit or just an outfit she had?
Has this area been searched before?

Interesting!
Isn't that the same area that BS was filmed at a few days ago? I seem to remember an interview of him saying the area needed to be searched :waitasec:

How convenient. Wonder if it had roots growing through it yet or if it was freshly put there.

Was this outfit that has reportedly been found during the search today the one that DB claims Baby Lisa was wearing when she disappeared? The purple one with kittens on it?

It's very interesting to look at all the connections the wealthy benefactress has.
Dare I say it? Is there even a for real benefactress? (BTW like that word. I may have to give it a drive.)

Was LE called when this outfit was found?

Did any of the searchers touch it?

Has LE collected the clothing item as potential evidence?

Thanks. I had heard about a woman on her front door steps crying then going back into the home but never saw actual video. Do you think it was the first day or the second day you saw it?

But I had also heard about a 17-year-old who supposedly had access to the garage door code. Whatever happened to that 17-year-old or was that all a bunch of rumor and nothing to it?
i'm thinking it was more like several days later. I really don't remember though. It seems like it was right before the big search.

The kid could be something or nothing. I have found out about 3 other people that had known access to the house being asked for fingerprints and dna. 2 of them I am absolutely positive had nothing to do with this and the 3rd I don't have an opinion because I don't know them, only who they are.

Are these people idiots????? Wouldn't that be interferring with an investigation and many other things. Who do they think they are fooing? This is low even on JT's standards! I hope they have some video of this because I remember several searches there in that area. Doesn't anyone else?

Ok, I've been off searching and found both of these links posted on October 31:

posted by nursebeeme:
Investigator tours home of missing baby Lisa
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45103...or-tours-home-missing-baby-lisa/#.TrYGJUOXu31

and from Donjeta:
Parents Keeping Low Profile
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby...ofile-14848745
BS urges the police and volunteers to search an area close to where the motor cycle guy saw a man with a baby. He thinks the search area should be broadened to 3 miles.

From ‘mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley

Family members provide insights gleaned from the 25 tumultuous years of the mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin

He can’t sleep. He has trouble focusing his thoughts or quieting roiling emotions after each news story about his missing granddaughter.

And baby Lisa Irwin’s first birthday looms five days away.

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” said David Netz Jr., weeping. “I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don’t even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that.”

Since the mystifying Oct. 4 disappearance of the 10-month-old, much of the nation has been introduced to her parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, as the latest breathless, blow-by-blow, cable-crime-case sensation.

The coverage has been anything but favorable to his daughter Debbie. The family’s attorneys will no longer allow interviews with her or Irwin

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#ixzz1ctX0kRAb

Good Lawd...

That's all I can say seeing this new article appear at the same time as these unbelievable search results.

For all my fellow night owls taking in this news, shots in a wine glass, for those so inclined:
:toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred:

Ok, I've been off searching and found both of these links posted on October 31:

posted by nursebeeme:
Investigator tours home of missing baby Lisa
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45103...or-tours-home-missing-baby-lisa/#.TrYGJUOXu31

and from Donjeta:
Parents Keeping Low Profile
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby...ofile-14848745
BS urges the police and volunteers to search an area close to where the motor cycle guy saw a man with a baby. He thinks the search area should be broadened to 3 miles.

Thanks for finding these links. Now how ironic BS is interviewed from the area that motorcycle man saw a man with a baby, ironic that BS says that area needs to be searched, ironic that a search today yields a baby outfit and that the grandparents were searching today.

There are just too many coincidences but maybe that is all they are.

However, what bothers me about public searches is that they say where they will be searching. That info should be kept quiet. The perp or perps could easily put evidence there before the search happens.

IMO

Was LE called when this outfit was found?

Did any of the searchers touch it?

Has LE collected the clothing item as potential evidence?

And was anyone videoing or taking photos of the find?

If it wasn't the outfit DB said Lisa was wearing, then I guess the kidnapper grabbed another outfit to bring along so the baby would have a change of clothes, but then decided to throw that outfit away in the woods? :waitasec:

So this report says that searchers found clothing that matched an outfit that baby Lisa wore. And DB verified this with a photo. And the outfit is no longer in their home were it should be.
The report didn't say if it was THE outfit, just one like she had.

And was anyone videoing or taking photos of the find?

If it wasn't the outfit DB said Lisa was wearing, then I guess the kidnapper grabbed another outfit to bring along so the baby would have a change of clothes, but then decided to throw that outfit away in the woods? :waitasec:

BBM
You made a very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members