MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/6/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/0...n-to-media-villain.html#.TrYDcX3KlkE.facebook

Then, they told Jeremy that Debbie had confessed to them that Lisa wasn’t his, even though she looks just like him! Eleven hours they talked with both Jeremy and Debbie, and when they asked for a break, the police announced they weren’t cooperating!”

The police deny those accusations. Legally, though, they can say anything they want in interviews and interrogations.

Time will tell,I'll believe LE at this time.

is there a link to yesterday's clothes found in the woods report yet? i know our wonderful verified local posted about it, but is there a link?

He said he called LE and had a conference call with 4 detectives.

OK not saying I necessarily suspect him, but I do think the guy is delusional. If he has been stewing all these years blaming his BIL for his sisters death, I don't lend much credence to his opinion (quick knee jerk reaction) of accusing DB of killing Lisa. JMO

Scoring brownie points with LE. Considering his criminal record, he probably knew them on a first name basis.

:floorlaugh: Thanks - needed that!!

I think his most recent arrests are interesting - I wondered who the victims of those were?

Doesn't he live in PA? That's kind of a long walk for a man carrying a baby only in a diaper. Just sayin'.

is there a link to yesterday's clothes found in the woods report yet? i know our wonderful verified local posted about it, but is there a link?

What? can you post the link for the post r.e. the clothes? xo

It just amazes me that so many people blame the parents for not cooperating with the police when they have attorneys who are their voice. Maybe LE just needs to talk with the attorney's to schedule when they can be present?

What? can you post the link for the post r.e. the clothes? xo

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7322128&postcount=86"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11[/ame]

here you go matou. :)

Can't find anything about the public search yesterday. Any news? Updates? How sad for the grandparents to have to physically search for their baby granddaughter after LE has given up. :(

Okay, Delaware. So for those who suspect JC now...that's still a long walk with a baby dressed only in a diaper? ;)

Well per the article he told DB to confess so he must know something?!

I really do think he is just looking for a media contract for his $$ and 15 mins, and Ill bet $$ he will regret it.

IMO Mr C being involved is about as believable as DB being able to cover her tracks while toasted. Still deserves a look or two as he inserted himself w LE and the media.
JMO

What thread is that on? Thanks

the MSM thread from yesterday, now closed.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153765"]MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I just hope that the account of finding clothing is true. If so, and if it was an outfit from Lisa's room - then maybe whoever took her also took another outfit and changed her clothing so that it wouldn't match the initial description - gives me hope that she is out there and alive. It would also line up with someone seeing her in some guys arms that night in diapers.

Well per the article he told DB to confess so he must know something?!

I really do think he is just looking for a media contract for his $$ and 15 mins, and Ill bet $$ he will regret it.

IMO Mr C being involved is about as believable as DB being able to cover her tracks while toasted. Still deserves a look or two as he inserted himself w LE and the media.
JMO

Well, by that logic we all ought to be digging into AI's past, MT's past, BS's past, and so on and so forth...because each and every one of them have inserted themselves into this case as well. ;)

From In da middle, last night:

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

Ok, this to me is saying that these discovered clothes CAN'T be the same as the ones DB stated that Lisa was last wearing. If DB had a photo of Lisa wearing these clothes, I would have expected that that photo would have been included in all of the missing posters, etc. There was never any photo published of these clothes (purple shirt with Kittens and purple shorts). DB states that she found a photo of Lisa in an outfit, the same outfit as is found in a search last night (no MSN link yet). She now can't find this photo. So strange to me. JMO

From In da middle, last night:

Ok, this to me is saying that these discovered clothes CAN'T be the same as the ones DB stated that Lisa was last wearing. If DB had a photo of Lisa wearing these clothes, I would have expected that that photo would have been included in all of the missing posters, etc. There was never any photo published of these clothes (purple shirt with Kittens and purple shorts). DB states that she found a photo of Lisa in an outfit, the same outfit as is found in a search last night (no MSN link yet). She now can't find this photo. So strange to me. JMO

BBM. i took it to mean that she/they can't find the outfit now, not the photo.

Well, by that logic we all ought to be digging into AI's past, MT's past, BS's past, and so on and so forth...because each and every one of them have inserted themselves into this case as well. ;)

:waitasec: Okay. ;)

What a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads