MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
except he has already stated that she did not check on the baby, so if that's a fact, (which I'm not saying it is) then she couldn't have gone in at all during that time or how would he know??

Drinking and no pee break for 90 min....NOT POSSIBLE unless you are wearing Depends!!!!

I would hate for those kids to read ANYTHING related to this case...can you imagine them reading about mom passed out/drunk when their baby sister lisa disappeared!!!!!!!!

As I have said several times..there are millions of parents as I type this that are drunk and passed out with children in the home...and guess what? They wake up in the morning to find them all safe and sound....

We do not know if this is a 1 time thing or if it's a habit of hers. It may have just gotten out of hand and she will live the rest of her life regretting it...if she was a Good mom to those kids 99% of the time that is what they will remember...IMO

Just jumping off your post as I have seen this a couple of times in this thread/case.

Why do we have to go down that road? Lisa's last name is Irwin and there is no indication that JI is not her father. IMO these people have to deal with enough negative rumors I really don't feel that this should be one.

Some day those kids are going to read up on this story and if their parents are innocent I would hate for them to read some of this stuff...

bbm= I keep saying the same thing on the fb update site, but they are beyond brutal over there. At least here there are rules and regulations, thankfully.

Or it means the call did not happen at 8:30.

Or perhaps someone else went inside and made a quick call. Like Jersey, or a friend of Shanes that noone knew was inside casing the place. Shane says he was a new neighbor and he wanted to introduce himself. Maybe he had a friend who was sneaking around while he kept the women busy?

IMO, after briefly looking on around the web for the first time, what they read on websleuths will be the most fair, objective and level headed they'll find.

I just wonder how people live with so much nasty and angry inside. wow.

shouldn't say 'mobile' then. I always know when my friends/family are out because their status or comments say 'from mobile'

Sometimes wi-fi laptops are recognized by Facebook as mobile.

If and when these kids look up info about this case then I think they will be reading much worse stuff than my speculation of the baby's paternity.

I am just putting it out as one possible revenge scenario. Who knows if it is accurate? The important thing would be if someone else thought it was.

katydid23 I wasn't speaking just about your comment...I was just using your post to jump off as I have seen this posted several times.....I know that you were just using the thought as to possible revenge.

Drinking and no pee break for 90 min....NOT POSSIBLE unless you are wearing Depends!!!!

Wha? Seriously? I don't mean that AT you- I just didn't know that it would be "uncommon" to be able to go 1.5 hours without peeing, even if drinking.

he was only there for 1/2 hour or so, then left, then came back.

eta: I drink about 5 cups of coffee before 1pm at work and sometimes I don't even go then :)

Wha? Seriously? I don't mean that AT you- I just didn't know that it would be "uncommon" to be able to go 1.5 hours without peeing, even if drinking.

One other thought that I have had..we do not know the size glass she was drinking out of. The usual wine glass is 4oz-6oz. If she had 10 glasses that equals 5 12 oz beers or less...she just may be a cheap drunk or the medication she was taking interacted with the wine.

Oh please, it's as common as rain. A man and his wife have marital problems and so the man steals his neighbors baby. Don't act like you've never heard of this happening before, Passion. ;)

Yeah, nothing to do with the neighbors. There's an extended family member who is a bit obsesseed with thinking his sister was killed by another family member - just can't mention their names. IMO IMO IMMMMMOOO :great:

I dont think that she still had them. I think she wanted LE to check them against ones LE collected when the break-in took place.

In da Middle, the matter has been eating at me a little bit... I went back and watched the MSNBC video and my gut feeling is the cig butts were in DB's possession. LE actually went back out to the house after Lisa called in the tip about the butts. It's not stated definitively, though.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

he was only there for 1/2 hour or so, then left, then came back.

eta: I drink about 5 cups of coffee before 1pm at work and sometimes I don't even go then :)

bbm

Holy Toledo!!!! :eek:

According to S, the new neighbor, he did not see DB and SB drinking, but he could tell they had been. He did not know DB had a baby.

View Video @:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...we-are-in-discussions-with-lisa-iriwns-family

I guess the defense team is holding out on us! I'm amazed that DB and JI aren't telling everything they know just in case someone might know something. Does this guy have family or friends that LE doesn't know about? What if they were to see his name and be all like "OMG, I know him!" Just saying. This case just gets curiouser and curiouser.

So according to the new neighbor who was there for 90 minutes and left between 8:30-9:00, DB and SB had at least stopped drinking between 7/7:30. Very interesting, if true.

I have always wondered about revenge being a motive of some sort. If mom did not accidentally kill the child and cover it up that is.

Possible revenge scenarios:

1. The baby belongs to another bio dad. He is angry at DB for staying with JI so he takes the child as a form of revenge.

2. DB's ex husband is very angry and he hires someone to take the baby to get revenge on his ex wife.

3. A woman is angry at DB for messing with her husband so she takes the child as revenge.

4. JI's ex wife takes the baby as revenge for losing custody of her son.

5. JI is involved in something illegal or shady and his partners take revenge.
6. The ex husband of the neighbor, SB, is very angry that night to be kicked out of his home. And he drives by and sees his wife sitting and drinking with DB. He is angry and blames them for getting him kicked out of his marriage. Revenge?

Any other possible scenarios come to mind?

:furious:An extended family member who wants to settle a long-standing matter;
:furious:A creditor (including dealer),or
:furious:A third party who thinks they were treated so unfairly (say reported to the police) that they exact revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnysmilescb