MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying she didn't tell them this but if she didn't, he could easily have IMO. They went around the neighborhood questioning the neighbors and would have met him and asked him if he knows the family.

It is IMO a bit strange that he didn't come up in DB's media interviews because as far as I can tell he's just corroborating her story and giving her a partial alibi: at a certain point of the evening she was drinking on the porch and not doing away with Baby Lisa.

I wonder if there is more to the story.

I am beginning to think that LE told DB not to tell too much of the story in interviews. THAT would explain almost everything. Why it seems like she's not telling the truth (even though she has never actually LIED about anything) why only bits and pieces have come out. And why the parents are not trying to defend themselves publicly.

Think about it - LE is keeping everything tight, and the family is too. They could almost certainly come out and tell a whole bunch of stuff to clear their names, but haven't - maybe it's because they are trying to preserve the case. JMO, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I am beginning to think that LE told DB not to tell too much of the story in interviews. THAT would explain almost everything. Why it seems like she's not telling the truth (even though she has never actually LIED about anything) why only bits and pieces have come out. And why the parents are not trying to defend themselves publicly.

Think about it - LE is keeping everything tight, and the family is too. They could almost certainly come out and tell a whole bunch of stuff to clear their names, but haven't - maybe it's because they are trying to preserve the case. JMO, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I wish I could agree, but I think the family has told a lot and the family's lawyers have tried to nip that in the bud. Somehow I don't think SB cares about preserving the case or she would let her sons be interviewed. (JMO):innocent:

Your scenario would be so much nicer.

Dane, who was an acquaintance-and NOT her boyfriend-had MW's phone that night, the majority of the evening.

Yes, but someone posted earlier that (from hln this even/afternoon) she said he had her phone for a couple of days. And this clip below leads me to believe that she had a restraining order agains HIM (D).

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman Tuesday identified a man she said was using her phone when it got a mystery call from one of the three cell phones stolen from the house the night Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4.
NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dBAujAyl

I have always wondered about revenge being a motive of some sort. If mom did not accidentally kill the child and cover it up that is.

Possible revenge scenarios:

1. The baby belongs to another bio dad. He is angry at DB for staying with JI so he takes the child as a form of revenge.

2. DB's ex husband is very angry and he hires someone to take the baby to get revenge on his ex wife.

3. A woman is angry at DB for messing with her husband so she takes the child as revenge.

4. JI's ex wife takes the baby as revenge for losing custody of her son.

5. JI is involved in something illegal or shady and his partners take revenge.
6. The ex husband of the neighbor, SB, is very angry that night to be kicked out of his home. And he drives by and sees his wife sitting and drinking with DB. He is angry and blames them for getting him kicked out of his marriage. Revenge?

Any other possible scenarios come to mind?

How about someone who does not like the way this mother is living and neglecting her baby...be it a neighbor, a family member, an estranged family member or friend or even some sad jugalette.

Dear Websleuths Members,

This is me begging you to please think and be careful.

Be careful who you "friend" and who you become involved with on the Internet.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember people can seem friendly, normal, funny, and fantastic, when in reality they are horrid, anything but normal, not the least bit funny, and anything but fantastic.

One of the first things you have to watch out for is if people start being chummy to you and then all of a sudden their baby doesn't have food. Being that you are kind and normal you would want to help and so begins your journey into the dark hole.

But money issues are not the only scary things. Dealing with people you don't really know can go wrong in so many other ways.

I'm sorry for being such a downer on people but I have been there and done that. Meaning I too have been taken advantage of when I thought I was truly helping someone in need.

I'm not saying don't be kind. All I am saying is getting to know someone on the Internet can turn bad very quickly so be extremely cautious when you start down this road.

Just be careful.

Take Care,

Tricia Co-Owner Websleuths.com
Thank you Tricia! It cannot be said enough! I did this. :blushing: Someone "friended" me, not here. I helped them in so many ways, felt so bad for their family. Sent them $, gifts etc...it was all a sham! Come to find out, they were not good people, they use everyone, and prey on others in "real" life and on the Internet. I try not to regret getting "sucked in" and helping, but someone who is really needy, could have used my help. Now, I stick with domestic violence shelters, support the children, and elders of MY community.

Everyone, please be careful in cyberspace. WS is a great community, but keep your heart on the threads and your money in your pocket.

Sorry for the O/T. :eek:fftopic: :blushing:

Thanks! Also, transcript here of SW re D and her cell phone:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

And...

Wright: "He denied answering it. Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."

Thank you for a more clear website to get this article/video!
I am wondering what MW means when she says "I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Why would he try to leave after answering a call?
I have some ideas...what are all of yours, Fellow Sleuths?

Mom likely never moved from the stoop to enter the home during the 90 minutes D was smoking with them.

What about the other 3 young children....not a peep in 90 minutes?

Very odd.

MOO

Mel

except he has already stated that she did not check on the baby, so if that's a fact, (which I'm not saying it is) then she couldn't have gone in at all during that time or how would he know??

No pee breaks since 5:30pm....NOT buying it. Nope.

Yes, but someone posted earlier that (from hln this even/afternoon) she said he had her phone for a couple of days. And this clip below leads me to believe that she had a restraining order agains HIM (D).

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman Tuesday identified a man she said was using her phone when it got a mystery call from one of the three cell phones stolen from the house the night Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4.
NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dBAujAyl

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

I just thought I would post it since I hadn't seen his twitter before.

ETA- from the looks of it reading his twitter, this man "D" has papers against him from an ex-GF that is not MW.

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

I just thought I would post it since I hadn't seen his twitter before.

So this means the detectives knew about the cell phone call within the first 24 hours - how?? FSS they really need to be more forthcoming with us!

"Wright: "I have absolutely no idea. He fell off the face of the earth.

He actually was questioned by FBI."

Russ: "Did you ever ask him about that call?"

Wright: "I battered him about it."

Russ: "What did he say?"

Wright: "He denied answering it. Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dBGEG4iy

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@deoneta1 Shane tels me he didnt see anyone using a phone.

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

Maybe I am reading this wrong...but on JS's tweet it is mentioned that Shane didn't see anyone make a phone call, but he didn't notice if the lights were on or off that evening (albeit later), either. So, how can we trust no one made a phone call if he wasn't particularly focused on those types of things on that evening?

I hope this makes sense.

What about the other 3 young children....not a peep in 90 minutes?

Very odd.

MOO

Mel

I think it was a total of 90 minutes. 1/2 hour earlier and 1 hour with SB later...but I'm not sure anymore! The 1/2 hour I could see if they were in watching a movie at that time.

Maybe I am reading this wrong...but on JS's tweet it is mentioned that Shane didn't see anyone make a phone call, but he didn't notice if the lights were on or off that evening (albeit later), either. So, how can we trust no one made a phone call if he wasn't particularly focused on those types of things on that evening?

I hope this makes sense.
bc he was talking to the girls and looking at them, not the house. I mean if you're talking to someone in a car you'd notice if they stopped to talk to the phone, but you might not notice what stoplights you had to stop at along the way. It's where your attention is.

Dr. Fessel - I guess JS didn't like your picture as much as we did. Ouch.

I hope this makes sense.

Well, if she went in while he was there, she could have checked the baby AND made a phone call...and gone to bathroom. But if the phone call was supposedly made at the time he was there and she didn't go in...very odd! Where were the phones if they weren't in the house? Did the kids hit the # playing with the phones? Redial?

We need a who's who page . I can't keep up with all the initials either . :)
DB: Lisa's mother
JI: DB's live in BF (not husband and not fiance', IMNSHO)
SB #1: DB's legal husband
DN JR.= DB's father/Lisa maternal GF
Hazel: SB Stepmother DB's step MIL
SB #2: DB's Drinking porch buddy
SB #3: DB's new neighbor and new smokin' buddy...there on the porch from 7:30 til 9:00 PM 10/04/2011
PN: DB younger brother 20yo drove her to Festival for the wine 4:30-5:10ish PM 10/04/2011
AN: Goes by Tony older of DB's two brothers...lives in Independence, MO with DN JR.
DN SR. Great granfather to Lisa/DB grandfather
LCN: DB's mother who died in 2001 when DB was 15
AI: JI sister known as 2nd family spokesperson
ML: DB's Marine Cousin 1st Family spokesperson
RI: JI's father
MI: JI's mother
MW: Jugalette with pink hair...her phone was called at 8:30 PM 10/04/2011 from one of the three B/I phones
JT #1/Jersey: Red bike riding, gallon whiskey carting, dog stealing, homeless, handyman, convicted criminal...easy target/scapgoat and ex boyfriend of MW
DG aka DD: short term flop houser who MW is now saying had her phone for two days and is still receiving text messages.
JT #2: B/I NYC attorney who once represented Joran VanderSloot
CS: Local attorney brought on for a few weeks
JS: CNN reporter
SY: KCLE spokesperson #1
NG: Dancin' with the Stars cartwheeler and host of her own show
TS: A woman found murdered the same day that Lisa Irwin was reported missing...probably not related
MK: Fox National Reporter

Who did I forget?

ETA: More Players
JC: DB's DE uncle brother of her mother
JB: Drinkin' buddy's (SB) estranged hubby
BS: PI brought in by a wealthy female benefactor who put up a $100, 000 Reward
MT: motorcycle guy saw man with baby at 2:00 something AM changed his description of the man a few times now. Said the guy was muscular about 5'8" or thereabouts...now says the guy had salt & pepper hair and was wearing all white
The Blob: White figure caught on gas station video around 4:00 AM
LP: Female neighbor on N Chelsea who says she saw that her husband hadn't immediately left for work and so she looked out the window. Saw hubby watching a man who was carrying a baby dressed only in a diaper. She said the man was tall, balding and thin.

So this means the detectives knew about the cell phone call within the first 24 hours - how?? FSS they really need to be more forthcoming with us!

"Wright: "I have absolutely no idea. He fell off the face of the earth.

He actually was questioned by FBI."

Russ: "Did you ever ask him about that call?"

Wright: "I battered him about it."

Russ: "What did he say?"

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dBGEG4iy

Yup. From what I understand this is old potatoes to them. It's only new to us/media.

I think it's interesting, she said Dane blew off the call from FBI (explains why they had to find her via the GPS deal) and then took off for a week. Came back, FBI talked to him, and he hasn't been seen since. Probably just has past gigs with LE to avoid, probably nothing major, but interesting none-the-less.

I also find it interesting, because if he was a drifter of sorts it is unlikely DB had any reason to call him... kwim?

bc he was talking to the girls and looking at them, not the house. I mean if you're talking to someone in a car you'd notice if they stopped to talk to the phone, but you might not notice what stoplights you had to stop at along the way. It's where your attention is.

Good point!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members