MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox on it again....Judge Alex on....Fox talked to a residence of the house. House is a meth house. Have seen MW using meth....Fox has heard that MW uses meth.....Fox not sure of the time of the phone call. Judge says MW and Jersey just made it to top of suspect list....MK wants to know why DB is calling a meth addict? Under the bus with Jersey.Why does Fox believe the druggie roomie? Oh my....so idiotic.

The thing is, as far as news stations go, how do you decide what gets aired and what doesnt? The answer is obvious right, if there is any news to report on. There doesn't seem to be in this instance.

Sadly I had the same thoughts. I don't think there will be anything to report on until someone is arrested or Lisa is found. jmo

Megan did qualify that statement about it being a flop/meth house a few minutes later. Also stated that the time of the call may not be right.
Judge Alex says, paraphrasing here, MW and Jersey ain't looking too good. DB either.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Much more after that with @VinniePolitan on @HLNTV
5 minutes ago

So hang in there! 3:15 EASTERN is next
6 minutes ago
»

So hang in there! 3L15 EASTERN is next
7 minutes ago

Not trying to sting my tweeps along, we use extensive process to verify everything we put on the air so it's accurate and up to the minute
7 minutes ago

So the troubling news is that it's a meth house? Does this "news" actually surprise anyone here? I mean, honestly, how else do you explain 8 people living under the same roof (that aren't related.) What else could be going on???

Megan did qualify that statement about it being a flop/meth house a few minutes later. Also stated that the time of the call may not be right.
Judge Alex says, paraphrasing here, MW and Jersey ain't looking too good. DB either.

Did the Judge state the last part about DB? Just curious if she actually said that.

So-perhaps what they are alluding to is that DB deliberately called Megyn and that the 2 of them and Jersey are possibly all in on this together somehow?

ETA-Is it possible that a drug situation was found out about by JI but feels that DB is still innocent and they are afraid to have that information made public because a.) it will take away the attention from finding the baby and b.) he is afraid that information will mean they could lose custody of the others?

Has LE confirmed that one of DB's phones did call MW's phone? Just making sure.

Well I think it is pretty obvious DB is not a meth user. jmo

So the troubling news is that it's a meth house? Does this "news" actually surprise anyone here? I mean, honestly, how else do you explain 8 people living under the same roof (that aren't related.) What else could be going on???

Not surprised and pushes me away from thinking DB made the call. Meth would cause someone to stay awake not black out. It also causes weight loss.

BBM: No, I am NOT surprised by that ... BUT

What I want to know is : WHAT is the CONNECTION between DB and MW, Jersey -- or POSSIBLY someone else at THAT HOUSE ?

IMO, I "think" there is some sort of "connection" ... MOO ...

MOO ...

Well I think it is pretty obvious DB is not a meth user. jmo

I have to agree. I have known plenty of them and of course, seen the faces of meth site-she doesn't appear to have a meth addiction. Obviously, she likes her wine (as many do!) but if there is any drugs involved, she would certainly seem to be more of a lighter, less-controled substance of the herbal variety, IMO.

I know we are not supposed to call it a "flop house"... Are we now allowed to call it a "meth house"? :giggle:

Not surprised and pushes me away from thinking DB made the call. Meth would cause someone to stay awake not black out. It also causes weight loss.

But wouldn't a meth house also be a good connection for other...."pharaceuticals?"

BBM: No, I am NOT surprised by that ... BUT

What I want to know is : WHAT is the CONNECTION between DB and MW, Jersey -- or POSSIBLY someone else at THAT HOUSE ?

MOO ...

I think its one of DB'S extended family members- JMO

Did the Judge state the last part about DB? Just curious if she actually said that.

So-perhaps what they are alluding to is that DB deliberately called Megyn and that the 2 of them and Jersey are possibly all in on this together somehow?

ETA-Is it possible that a drug situation was found out about by JI but feels that DB is still innocent and they are afraid to have that information made public because a.) it will take away the attention from finding the baby and b.) he is afraid that information will mean they could lose custody of the others?

That's what I think.

Has LE confirmed that one of DB's phones did call MW's phone? Just making sure.

We have heard MW stating her cellphone was called, however, I don't believe LE has said anything at all regarding one of DB's phones called MW's phone.

I could be mistaken though!

I know we are not supposed to call it a "flop house"... Are we now allowed to call it a "meth house"? :giggle:

I think that if someone who lives in the home called it that, we should respect them enough to refer to it in the same way.

I live in a palace. Please refer to it as such.:innocent:

No idea about the fox report. Didn't see it. I've been in that house many times.
2 minutes ago

:twocents: Here's my :twocents: FWIW ...

Could it be that Spellman is "saving" his "breaking news" for one of the shows later in the day, that has a "bigger" audience ?

A lot of people are at work during the day ... so maybe he is saving it for the evening when more people are home -- meaning more people watching, more ratings ?

:couch::couch:

MOO ...

I figured he'd save the good stuff for Vinnie Politan. I think Vinnie tweeted yesterday about getting back on the Lisa case after being bombarded with the MJ verdict didn't he?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member