MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
No idea about the fox report. Didn't see it. I've been in that house many times.
2 minutes ago

OK-so JS's scoop is something different then? He has been in the house lots of times? Wonder if he thought it was a meth house. Did Megyn have him in for tea?

I know we are not supposed to call it a "flop house"... Are we now allowed to call it a "meth house"? :giggle:

I think the people commenting here are quoting what MK reported. MK reported one of the residents of the home, stated to her, it's a meth house.

Caution on the meth use, not all addicts look like the photos you see in the news. Speaking from personal knowledge of a family member who uses meth. He is heavy guy and is most definitely a user, admitted user. I have no self knowledge however of how this stuff works.

She could haver been a recent meth recruit and maybe not have the typical physical signs yet. Meth would cause you to drink large amounts of fluids ie wine.

No idea about the fox report. Didn't see it. I've been in that house many times.
2 minutes ago

And therein lies the problem with media in this case. One network runs with a story that may or may not be true based on a quote that can't be backed up.

Has LE confirmed that one of DB's phones did call MW's phone? Just making sure.

I have never seen/heard anything from LE saying yea or nay regarding any telephone call. The only information about the telephone call came from an early interview with DB. That was when DB said LE told her there was a call made at 2:30 am. There should be a link to that interview.

I think the people commenting here are quoting what MK reported. MK reported one of the residents of the home, stated to her, it's a meth house.

I think In da middle would certainly know if that place had been referred to as a meth house and if it indeed was. Or even if the neighbors suspected it. jmo

@
@peytonjackmya dont get everyone all worked up LOL i'm not trying to do some big build up, just trying to be transparent!
1 minute ago

@
@peytonjackmya dont get everyone all worked up LOL i'm not trying to do some big build up, just trying to be transparent!
1 minute ago

LORDY. What IS that man about to say that he's been double checking so thoroughly since last Friday?

She could haver been a recent meth recruit and maybe not have the typical physical signs yet. Meth would cause you to drink large amounts of fluids ie wine.

And nothing wrong with a little "adult time".. :furious:

I think In da middle would certainly know if that place had been referred to as a meth house and if it indeed was. Or even if the neighbors suspected it. jmo
Maybe he/she would, maybe he/she wouldn't. Sometimes, if you don't run with that type of crowd, you would have no idea. I knew of someone who was making it in their parents house, they didn't even know until they got busted.

The guy who LIVES there said it's a meth house and MW is a meth user, that is what MK reported.

Do I trust MK's reporting? Nope.

Maybe he/she would, maybe he/she wouldn't. Sometimes, if you don't run with that type of crowd, you would have no idea. I knew of someone who was making it in their parents house, they didn't even know until they got busted.

The guy who LIVES there said it's a meth house and MW is a meth user, that is what MK reported.

Do I trust MK's reporting? Nope.

not lately!!

You would if you saw a picture of one compared to a normal face.

I don't know about their face, but you certainly would not be over weight. And that kind of weight loss is rapid. jmo

bbm

So would the desire to get drunk to escape your problems/life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand