MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A certified meth addict told me one time that the way to tell a meth user was by all the projects they had started and not finished.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@peytonjackmya dont get everyone all worked up LOL i'm not trying to do some big build up, just trying to be transparent!
1 minute ago

Oh wierd! That was me...well I guess everyone knows my twiiter accoung now...

A certified meth addict told me one time that the way to tell a meth user was by all the projects they had started and not finished.

O man...I guess my hubby is a meth user then!

It wouldn't surprise me if the top story on JVM and NG tonight is the Penn State scandal, and Lisa only gets a small mention. :/

Do you mean if someone is under the influence that it's very noticeable?

Some meth users become very talkative and hyper, some don't sleep for days. When they come off of it, it's common to sleep for hours.

Also, there is a new kind of meth being made now that is called "shake and bake". It's simply shook up in a bottle rather than the equipment they used to have to have to make it up.

Also, I do believe someone could make the stuff around you and you not really know it. The person I have personal knowledge of using always had a funky "odor" to his clothing and personal effects.

Truck drivers often get hooked because the speed helps them stay awake and drive long distances. This is how the person I know become a user.

Some meth users become very talkative and hyper, some don't sleep for days. When they come off of it, it's common to sleep for hours.

Also, there is a new kind of meth being made now that is called "shake and bake". It's simply shook up in a bottle rather than the equipment they used to have to have to make it up.

Also, I do believe someone could make the stuff around you and you not really know it. The person I have personal knowledge of using always had a funky "odor" to his clothing and personal effects.

Truck drivers often get hooked because the speed helps them stay awake and drive long distances. This is how the person I know become a user.

And meth users are not generally recreational users. It is as addictive as heroin. Meth users typically are not capable of hiding it. If you know a meth user, trust me, they wouldn't seem normal and you wouldn't be surprised to learn something is going on.

You are correct and I will also say that meth has been around a long time in one form or another. When I was in college someone always had "diet pills". Those were obtained through a doctor, but the effect is still the same. And you could get addicted to them just like the meth today. We took them so we could stay up and study for exams.

Ohh, please don't say that, you don't know how many projects there are around my house that aren't finished, and I promise we don't drink or do drugs around here. :blushing:

Maybe he/she would, maybe he/she wouldn't. Sometimes, if you don't run with that type of crowd, you would have no idea. I knew of someone who was making it in their parents house, they didn't even know until they got busted.

The guy who LIVES there said it's a meth house and MW is a meth user, that is what MK reported.

Do I trust MK's reporting? Nope.

Please don't think I was implying IDM ran with that crowd. I was just thinking that maybe there were rumors in the neighborhood. IDM has mentioned living in the area a long time. Just an idea.

Ohh, please don't say that, you don't know how many projects there are around my house that aren't finished, and I promise we don't drink or do drugs around here. :blushing:

I know. Me too. lol

I wouldn't know a meth user from Adam, so it's not obvious to me.

It is not obvious at first when someone begins using meth. Over time, the person loses weight, looks much older than their numeric age, and begins to have damage to the teeth. How quickly a meth user deteriorates depends on the quality of the meth they use.

One woman I booked in (I retired a few years ago) was 220 pounds, yet her drivers license stated 280. She had a mess of zits (right word?) on her chin and around her mouth. She stayed awake raising heck for over 32 hours after being arrested! We had to book her on paper instead of AFIS until she settled down, and keep her in a holding cell. Not all meth users are like that, though.

IF it is a meth house, the residents could appear to be into different physical states appearance wise, IMO. Some can remain healthy looking for quite some time.

MOO & JMO

She could haver been a recent meth recruit and maybe not have the typical physical signs yet. Meth would cause you to drink large amounts of fluids ie wine.

There are some professionals in our small town that are weekend meth users. You would not know it yet...it hasn't killed their looks or teeth yet...give it time though. Housewives here use it...:crazy:.

Well, it fits one of my theories... I thought the top secret phone call might have been drugs-related.

But don't you have to be a bit cerebrally challenged to go on TV to advertize criminal activity in your house?

Sorry for the brief O/T, but I had to lol at this (at myself not you). I knit and if the above were true, then I guess that'd make me a meth addict because I have way too many works in progress and not enough finished objects.... (and I am most definitely not a meth addict).... I have "startitis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member