MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Country prosecutor says it may be years before case is solved.

per Jim Spellman on HLN ...

omg ... no progress and YEARS before they solve ...

This is awful, just awful ...

:furious:

They just need to bring DB and JI in ...

MOO ...

Jim named the figure from the Clay County Pros Office. I could not catch it.

HLN - DA says no case has been presented to them. If this gets solved it will be years from now. WTH????????

HLN

Jim S: from Clay County Pros Office-there's no case and if it gets solved, it will be years from now

I feel like Ralphie and the decoder pen.

THAT was it?

I already knew that. : (

Speilman just read a statement released from the Clay County prosecutors office on HLN

Basically it said: "There is no case. If this case gets solved, it will be possibly years from now."

So sad.

So, at this time LE has not brought enough to prosecutor to charge anyone. Poor Lisa.

Anyone catch what KCPD said in response to the CC Prosecutor's Office?

FWIW CNN is setting up cameras at the corner up from JI's house in the drizzle. Maybe they will really have something this time.

From MW:

She is doing an interview this afternoon.

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright

"Jane Velez-Mitchell from Headline news, should air at 6 pm central time.
I'm going to make a point to talk about today's alligations. I have a pretty good idea who the man was that says he was living there... Dane. He's a tweeker, and he had my phone the entire night that the phone call took place. Long story, I'll make sure to recap everything in my interview."

From her FB message (hope I'm allowed to post it).

I don't think she had anything to do with BL's disappearance. Will be interesting to see what she has to say.

BTW - "tweeker" means meth user.

so KCPD hasn't brought the case to the prosecutor yet... so is this putting the cart in front of the horse?

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, and I'm not sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here. Why are Lisa's parents allowed to keep their other two boys, when the mother who left her child in the car (Sky) had her child removed from her home? What would be the difference between someone who was drunk and left her child alone or a mother who left her child in the car, seems the same to me.
If she had left the kids alone I would see no difference, but that part did not happen.

Wonder if that statement will bring mom out of hiding. Hope so!

Well, I guess this means DB and JI will no longer need a defense team?

HLN

Jim S: from Clay County Pros Office-there's no case and if it gets solved, it will be years from now

Yes. I think many of us realized that as soon as DB&JI lawyered up and stopped cooperating.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
troubling assesment“There’s no case...If it gets solved,it’ll get solved years from now”Jim Roberts,Clay Co Prosecutor’s #babylisa @HLNTV
1 minute ago

From MW:

She is doing an interview this afternoon.

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright

"Jane Velez-Mitchell from Headline news, should air at 6 pm central time.
I'm going to make a point to talk about today's alligations. I have a pretty good idea who the man was that says he was living there... Dane. He's a tweeker, and he had my phone the entire night that the phone call took place. Long story, I'll make sure to recap everything in my interview."

From her FB message (hope I'm allowed to post it).

I don't think she had anything to do with BL's disappearance. Will be interesting to see what she has to say.

BTW - "tweeker" means meth user.

BBM. Oh, so NOW she suddenly knows who had her phone that night? That's convenient.

For accuracy's sake, the prosecutor said: "There is no case." NOT, KCPD has not brought us a case.

So only NOW does MW KNOW who had her freakin phone...grrrrr. A child is missing, the parents refuse to talk and they've lawyered up big time, they won't let the children talk.

YES, I agree this case is going very cold. As cold as poor Baby Lisa most likely is. MOO

I'm sooooo mad right now.

HLN - DA says no case has been presented to them. If this gets solved it will be years from now. WTH????????

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER...THROW UP BOTH MY HANDS....

I know..I know.... I've said that many times before...JMHO

So...KCPD presented a non-case to the DA? Or, since KCPD hasn't presented a case to the DA yet, he's assuming it will take years to solve?? I feel like I'm watching Looney Toons.....except a sweet little baby is missing and all the talk today is about meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628