MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but even if it was a true positive, a cadaver dog hit alone wouldn't be a case against anyone. Even if we have the utmost confidence that the dog smelled a residual smell of decomposing human remains there is imo no case if we don't know if there was a dead person or other kind of decomposing remains from an otherwise intact living person, if it's a dead person what is the cause and manner of death, and if it's criminal in nature who did it. The dog can just tell us that there is a smell but it can't tell if the person was murdered and by whom.

Ummm yes I know that but they have a heck of a lot more evidence in this case than any of the other cases that I've followed and for them to throw in the towel is insane.

I watched some of the coverage on HLN just now and to say this case won't be solved and it will take years?? Whaaaaaaat?

Ok since he is now named, this is one of the 3 people I knew was swabbed besides the teen. He is the one that I knew nothing about other than he was swabbed and where he lives.

Shane, teen neighbor and who else was swabbed? TIA

Geez....
I think this will be easier.......

Who was NOT on DB's front porch????????????
ME! I was sitting outside during this time frame with my own next door neighbors! And yes, we have been interviewed by KCPD and the FBI also.

So why would DB call that phone (MW's phone)? Who was she trying to call? WTH???? I can't see a 20 year old giving up her phone for two whole days to some random guy.

Wait. Who said DB called that phone?

Who is Shane? I know Dane is the guy who allegedly used MW's phone.

:banghead:

Shane: A third neighbor was hanging out with DB and SB on the porch, smoking. He didn't drink but was out there smoking with them. He hung out from around 8:30 to 9 pm and went home. He came back out at 10:30 and hung out with SB.

Dane: The person who answered the phone call at 8:30, according to MW, is a guy named Dane who was staying at the same place as MW. She is claiming he had her phone for two days and had lots of text messages. He stayed there for about a week and a half.

Okay, we've got Shane, new neighbor who hung on the stoop with the ladies for a bit and then came back to hang out with Samantha after Debbi went inside.

And, we've got Dane, short time resident at Megan's communal house - she lent him her phone for 2 days while he was upstairs with her female friend. He moved out a couple of weeks ago and apparently Megan doesn't know where he is.

So, I hope Jim's been talking to Shane and Dane over the last few days and will share more tonight. Can Shane tell us, what was the mood between the ladies? Was Debbi very drunk? Did he go inside either house that night/morning? What was he doing between leaving the stoop and going back to hang out alone with Samantha? And, of course, would really like to know all about Dane and the female with whom he was hanging out upstairs? Do either of them know Debbi or anyone associated with the Irwin home?

Inquiring minds!...

Shane is a new neighbor who spent the evening on the porch with DB and SB, and then chatted with SB until 11:30.

Shane is a new neighbor who was sitting on t porch with DB and her neighbor while the women were drinking wine. He later came out again and spoke with the neighbor after DB had gone back inside.

Brief synopsis of what happened today, please? Or must I got back and read through 20 pages? ;)

They being who? DB has given tv interviews extensively outlining her "different" timelines and that fact that she drank wine with her neighbor and the neighbors child was also supposed to be there. I never saw any mention of another neighbor being there.
But he is also a neighbor. So neighbor would apply here also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx