MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was smoking with them.
He said Debbie never checked on baby while he was there.

I would like to know if he saw the other 3 children in the time he was there.

I am confused if he was there 1/2 hr or 1-1/2 hrs. 8:30-9:00 would be 1/2 hr.

New neighbor now!!! Another little tidbit that DB seemed to forget it seems.

How would they have known to swab him if she didn't tell them this. I am thinking they just didn't tell us.

Wonder if this Shane has salt and pepper hair! And he jsut moved into the neighborhood??? I'm not hear a tv right now grrrrrrrrrrr

I guess this is one of the guys Jim Spellman was prepping us for.

Well, this is good. I think many of us have been expecting more people that were at the house to start coming out of the woodwork as the snowball starts a rollin'. Very interesting, new to the neighborhood, hanging out with Debbi and newly separated Samantha Brando.

Personally, I'm dying to know if Samantha has cooperated with police or has instead refused to be questioned. If Shane is honest and he's willing to talk about what he did or didn't see (and hear) in his time at the stoop, that's better than nothing.

Who called MW's phone?

MW: a guy named Dane had my phone.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
troubling assesment“There’s no case...If it gets solved,it’ll get solved years from now”Jim Roberts,Clay Co Prosecutor’s #babylisa @HLNTV
1 minute ago

Let's hope it is strategy on Jims's part. Maybe by releasing this statement it will spur LE to make a statement.

He was getting a lot of text messages, he had the phone for about two full days. She doesn't know where he is.

Vinnie P

MW to Jim Spellman-showing footage

MW telling Jim S that a guy named Dane had her phone then. He had so many text messages coming in. Dane was staying there for just about a week. Left wk and half after LE made contact w/her. He was getting an apt. She was told by someone else in house who was there w/Dane that he kept getting text messages all night-other person couldn't use MW's phone while Dane had it.

New timeline per HLN:

Shane came over around 7:30.
Phone call 8-8:30.
Shane left at 9.
Came back at 10:30 and hung out with SB.

So maybe Shane made the call to go get drugs and come back to do them with SB? I can definitely see her doing drugs before I can see DB doing them. JUST SPECULATING, of course.

Why is that? You can't always look at someone and know whether they do drugs or not. Lots of people look like the type to do them, and they don't. Lots of people, including business people and housewives do them, and you wouldn't never know.

Anyone who loses a kid on their watch, admits to drinking 5-10 glasses of wine, potentially blacking out, is capable of doing anything in my book. But, you can never judge a book by it's cover. :read:

I heard secret service too. What does this agency do, exactly?

"The mission of the United States Secret Service is to safeguard the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems to preserve the integrity of the economy, and to protect national leaders, visiting heads of state and government, designated sites and National Special Security Events."

http://www.secretservice.gov/mission.shtml

the Secret Service investigates "kidnappings"?

IIRC, the SS was involved with some case I've read on here ... they have the best techie stuff as regards to retrieving phone data??

How would they have known to swab him if she didn't tell them this. I am thinking they just didn't tell us.

They being who? DB has given tv interviews extensively outlining her "different" timelines and that fact that she drank wine with her neighbor and the neighbors child was also supposed to be there. I never saw any mention of another neighbor being there.

I call BS on MW. SHe doesn't know where her phone is or who has it? BS. What was she using to communicate? Some transient guy named Dane??? JMO

Who doesn't have an alibi at that time according to Jim S?

Why is it that MW is just now telling us about Dane? Is that because her "community phone" story blew up in her face? This is just not making sense..

So now we have a Dane ? ugh. My head hurts.

Wait till you see the video of MW about this. Laughable. It's like she's just remembering this detail. She didn't have her phone for TWO DAYS. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne