MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another neighbor on porch! Shane. Says he never saw baby Lisa, was there until 8:30. Had just met them that evening.

3rd person on porch.

Shane Eagley or Beagly? New neighbor. He was there for about 1 1/2 hours.

From 8:30-9 pm

Comes back at 10:30 and hangs with SB.

Never saw baby Lisa or thought anything was wrong.

He's not drinking but smoking out there with them.

She is not happy one iota and she needs support. I believe her and I believe that someone did answer her phone that night. Either that person or the lawyers for DB are discrediting her for a reason. She will be doing some interviews later today.

Personally, I suggested she NOT to do it. Not to go on the Justice for Lisa Irwin page and make her page public. She's ticked, but I'm afraid it could backfire on her. I can't imagine that everyone has her best interest at heart, and since the media is already throwing her under the bus -- this can't be good.

Every little thing can and will be twisted to fit an agenda. I believe the only folks she needs to be talking to is LE or the FBI. Blowing up facebook isn't gonna help baby Lisa one bit (but will be quite a distraction).

I bet Joe T. must be enjoying the show though!

Just my opinion.

Mel

He was smoking with them.
He said Debbie never checked on baby while he was there.

Ziegler is just some random attorney willing to go on record saying what she said. I personally couldn't find a connection.

ETA- sorry that came out of left field- on my phone, got on wrong page, and thought we were still disussing that earlier piece.

I guess this is one of the guys Jim Spellman was prepping us for.

New neighbor was swabbed for DNA early on.

Pat B comparing to HaLeigh Cummings case. No case. No body. No suspects-cough, cough (Pat B did cough twice. lol). Will take years...(all paraphrased)

Thanks Jim Spellman! Guess the random neighbors can have their DNA taken, but the family refuses.

This new neighbor lives a few houses away from DB.

"Shane" has been interviewed several times, by every LE agency, including the Secret Service. I guess JT isn't his lawyer too.

New timeline per HLN:

Shane came over around 7:30.
Phone call 8-8:30.
Shane left at 9.
Came back at 10:30 and hung out with SB.

So maybe Shane made the call to go get drugs and come back to do them with SB? I can definitely see her doing drugs before I can see DB doing them. JUST SPECULATING, of course.

Geez....
I think this will be easier.......

Who was NOT on DB's front porch????????????

New neighbor now!!! Another little tidbit that DB seemed to forget it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx