MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK,So that was one part of JS's report-what happened to the 2 new people he was going to tell us about?

It sounds like the two new "figures" are this guy who says there's no case, and the tweeker who answered MW's phone.

Could a "Secret Grandjury" have been meeting on this case and just simply did not return a "True Bill" so no indictment?.................yet!

Ya'll know better than to get upset about this........in two hours we will have someone saying there IS a case.

if there was no case presented then the PO has no case details.. (or all of them at least).. Looking forward to LE damage control of this guy's statements..

moo

I really don't know what to make of the statement. It seems downright pessimistic and dismissive in regards to those working so hard to find out what happened to Lisa and where she can be found. For those who love her and hope for her safety, it doesn't invoke much confidence or hope. I personally haven't heard a statement like this by a professional in a case this early on, or ever, I don't think. What gives? No matter whom we think might be involved in Lisa's disappearance, it's too early for any of us to accept that this case can't be solved within years (though we all know the possibility exists, why smack us in the face with a worst case scenario so damn early on?).

So, I guess this gentleman thinks the $100k reward is pointless, as is Bill Stanton's supposed role as a consultant attempting to find Lisa no matter which direction it leads. Not to mention giving KCPD and FBI very little credit and possibly a deterrent to volunteer search groups, imo.

The motive for the statement, even the sentiment, at this juncture leaves me bewildered.

Sooo, does this mean we can all pack it in and move along? Nothing to see here folks?

Great minds and all that.

tehcloser

Ya'll know better than to get upset about this........in two hours we will have someone saying there IS a case.

There's always one who has to be all common-sense and level-headed and reasonable about it...and usually just as I'm warming up to a really nice little hissy fit too. Spoilsport. :wink:

Fox on it again....Judge Alex on....Fox talked to a residence of the house. House is a meth house. Have seen MW using meth....Fox has heard that MW uses meth.....Fox not sure of the time of the phone call. Judge says MW and Jersey just made it to top of suspect list....MK wants to know why DB is calling a meth addict? Under the bus with Jersey.Why does Fox believe the druggie roomie? Oh my....so idiotic.

Ok, what network does DB and the lawyers have an agreement with? Is it the Fox station?

ETA: Ok, it's ABC.

if there was no case presented then the PO has no case details.. (or all of them at least).. Looking forward to LE damage control of this guy's statements..

moo

I believe that Jim Spellman stated KCPD's response to the statement from CC Pros Office. I asked if anyone caught it, but I don't think anyone did.

Well, geez, I wish I'd read your post before going on my little tangent teh. :floorlaugh:

You're right. If this gentleman's statement does not accurately reflect the sentiment of the actual investigative team, we'll hear about it soon enough. Could be a par-for-the course (for this case) inconsistency between parties: "they're not cooperating, we are cooperting", "we've schedule the boys to be re-interviewed, they've not scheduled the re-interview", "there is no case here, we're building a solid case" (last one is what I hope we hear in response to today's "disturbing" statement). :crazy:

I believe that Jim Spellman stated KCPD's response to the statement from CC Pros Office. I asked if anyone caught it, but I don't think anyone did.

Well then what was their response??????

She could be an occassional meth user. Her appearance just means she doesn't look like a meth addict. Big difference.

And just because it's being called a meth house doesn't mean that other drugs don't go through there.

JMO from my own personal experience. I ended up on the addict side, but I saw others who kept it 'recreational'.

My newphew is a tweeker - and he's HUGE. He's been smoking the garbage for years and the only effect it's had has been on his vocal cords - they're ruined. Otherwise, I'd never notice.

MOO

Mel

Well, geez, I wish I'd read your post before going on my little tangent teh. :floorlaugh:

You're right. If this gentleman's statement does not accurately reflect the sentiment of the actual investigative team, we'll hear about it soon enough. Could be a par-for-the course (for this case) inconsistency between parties: "they're not cooperating, we are cooperting", "we've schedule the boys to be re-interviewed, they've not scheduled the re-interview", "there is no case here, we're building a solid case" (last one is what I hope we hear in response to today's "disturbing" statement). :crazy:

Geez Louise...is everyone talking about the same case....what a freakin circus!!!! I think all players should gather at the Irwin residence for a huge porch party and hash out their next act.

From Nursies link:

A resident from Wright's home contradicted her recollection, and said house members do not share phones. Both parents have said they were incapable of making phone calls, KCTV5.com reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...-from-baby-lisas-mothers-phone/#ixzz1d9UfA2xs

I am going to say this right now. I think MW is innocent and I think someone is throwing her under the bus. It is my opinion, and I uphold it. :) Think about it, the people who don't want the story out of who answered that phone is going to discount MW.

HLN

Jim S: ______, from Clay County Pros Office-"there's no case and if it gets solved, it will be years from now."

Jim said more, but I just quoted his opening. I have no idea what else he said or to whom he attributed anything further to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne