MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents: Here's my :twocents: and just speculating here :

I really do NOT want to type this ... BUT ...

IMO, they do not have a "body" ... it is going to be impossible to get ANY sort of conviction without a body -- even though it has been done before.

BL's home IS close to the river, and I am started to think like many of those who have suggested this -- that MAYBE BL was put in that river, and unfortunately she will never be found ...

:waitasec: Or ... I know this is a streeeeeeeeetch ... BUT ... could it be that the Prosecutor and LE are using some sort of "psychology" on DB and JI, or on their "spin teams", or their families and neighbors? ... maybe "someone" will "slip" ? I know ... probably not ... just 'hoping' this could be a possibility ...
:( This is just such sad news about Baby Lisa ...:(

MOO ...

Maybe. That kind of psychology might work on the families or neighbors, but I imagine DB&JI would likely be relieved thinking the crime will never be solved.

Sometimes we have to just take what people say with a "grain of salt". Jim Roberts basically, IMO, is a glorified reporter who works with Clay County as their in-house reporter.

So then I would say Fox doesn't have all their facts straight..... ;)

ETA: Pretty bold of Fox News to go on worldwide calling this a drug house when they have the wrong house in question. I'll remove the link.
Has MK aired anything correct? Isn't she the one with the interview with the statements that made it look like the timeline changed and other controversial so-called 'facts'? Just sayin....

This house may very well have a drug history or not, but it would be irrelevant to the Oct 4th phone call to MW when she lived with 8 people if she didn't live there then.

Sometimes we have to just take what people say with a "grain of salt". Jim Roberts basically, IMO, is a glorified reporter who works with Clay County as their in-house reporter.

The one truth out of it is LE hasn't given them anything after a month to consider pursuing a case with. That may say more about the investigation than anything else.

Has MK aired anything correct? Isn't she the one with the interview with the statements that made it look like the timeline changed and other controversial so-called 'facts'? Just sayin....

This house may very well have a drug history or not, but it would be irrelevant to the Oct 4th phone call to MW when she lived with 8 people if she didn't live there then.

MK also stated a few weeks back that the DA was going to do a press conference regarding Baby Lisa and that was so NOT TRUE. It was about some Bishop being arrested on charges.

DA says they have nothing? Did I read that right? What about the dog hit? Did it turn out to be false positive?

Wow....

Sorry trying to catch up. I guess I have some reading to do when I get home.

Actual quote:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
troubling assesment“There’s no case...If it gets solved,it’ll get solved years from now”Jim Roberts,Clay Co Prosecutor’s #babylisa @HLNTV
http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I didn't tape Spellman's report, but I am positive he quoted Roberts as saying "No case; nothing's been presented to us," in his report. That particular phrase really caught my attention. Maybe not enough space on Twitter to list the entire quote he read? Thanks for trying to track it down for us! :)

Just wanted to add that MW is pretty upset by the Fox news report.

]DA says[/B] they have nothing? Did I read that right? What about the dog hit? Did it turn out to be false positive?

Wow....

not the DA... spokesperson for CCPO and also it seems at this time no case has been presented to them either? It is developing

:eek: media with wrong facts??

Makes me respect Jim S a little more even if we do feel like he is stringing us along; at least he is double-checking his info and trying be factual. :twocents:

MOO

Sooo, does this mean we can all pack it in and move along? Nothing to see here folks?

I didn't tape Spellman's report, but I am positive he quoted Roberts as saying "No case; nothing's been presented to us," in his report. That particular phrase really caught my attention. Maybe not enough space on Twitter to list the entire quote he read? Thanks for trying to track it down for us! :)

Jim is suppose to be on again at 5:00 PM EST.

IMO, This case doesn't have to rush through the DA's office just yet. LE still needs to get DNA samples from the children' and if lucky CPS interviewing the children.

DA says they have nothing? Did I read that right? What about the dog hit? Did it turn out to be false positive?

Wow....

JMO but even if it was a true positive, a cadaver dog hit alone wouldn't be a case against anyone. Even if we have the utmost confidence that the dog smelled a residual smell of decomposing human remains there is imo no case if we don't know if there was a dead person or other kind of decomposing remains from an otherwise intact living person, if it's a dead person what is the cause and manner of death, and if it's criminal in nature who did it. The dog can just tell us that there is a smell but it can't tell if the person was murdered and by whom.

OK,So that was one part of JS's report-what happened to the 2 new people he was going to tell us about?

How long did it take to charge Casey Anthony based on her 'accurate and full accounting' of what really happened?

If the evidence is there, you charge someone. If not, you can't.

Here you go:

Caylee was last seen June 15-16, 2008 - depending who you believe.

Cindy's "infamous" 9-1-1 call July 15, 2008.

Grand Jury Indictment handed down October 14, 2008.

Caylee's body found December 11, 2008.

Hmmm ... I hope Baby Lisa's case moves along like this ...

JMO but even if it was a true positive, a cadaver dog hit alone wouldn't be a case against anyone. Even if we have the utmost confidence that the dog smelled a residual smell of decomposing human remains there is imo no case if we don't know if there was a dead person or other kind of decomposing remains from an otherwise intact living person, if it's a dead person what is the cause and manner of death, and if it's criminal in nature who did it. The dog can just tell us that there is a smell but it can't tell if the person was murdered and by whom.

Exactly, we talk all the time about the 'sum of all evidence'. Well, if the sum consists of:

A dog hit in the bedroom

That's not a great amount of evidence to charge anyone of anything.

Exactly, we talk all the time about the 'sum of all evidence'. Well, if the sum consists of:

A dog hit in the bedroom

That's not a great amount of evidence to charge anyone of anything.

This is what we know--LE may know a little more!!

If she had left the kids alone I would see no difference, but that part did not happen.

:waitasec: I don't know In da Middle, how can you say that the kids were not on their own, so to speak, if the mother was oblivious to any of the children in the home due to being in a "blackout condition" from overdose of alcohol?? Kinda like leaving the children with the family dog....or maybe that would be better since, if the dog was actually in the home, the dog might would at the very least protect the child from an abductor...or keep an intruder from climbing in through a window. This mother has admitted that she wasn't able to do either. I don't think that just "being there" is enough. I think she should be capable of protecting and caring for the children and able to remove them from the house in case of danger or a fire....kwim?

And part of the reason they have nothing is that the adult in charge at the time the child disappeared lied from the get-go and then stopped talking altogether. When solving a case it helps if the person/persons reporting the crime provide an accurate and full accounting of what really happened.

wait. Do you have a link stating that she lied to LE? Can you pass it on? Last I heard about Young regarding her statement is that it "had no holes" and that was on the 5th or 6th, so long expired.

All I know for certain is that she didn't act with full disclosure to the media, but nothing that she had lied to LE from the get-go.

Look at CA- epitome of lying, and they still had enough to charge her. If they don't even have enough to charge her I just don't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne