MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah - what kind of statement is this?

Vikki Ziegler, an attorney in New York working with the family, reportedly said she believes the parents are hiding something and should be helping more in the investigation.

Ziegler said in an interview that the couple was supposed to protect their daughter and because Bradley’s not “doing that and acting so bizarre, you want to kind of point the finger at her and say, ‘Something’s not right,' "

I highly doubt that Ziegler is working with the Bradley/Irwin family. I hope this is a typo, or they need to get a new atty.

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...ted-phone-call-from-baby-lisas-mothers-phone/

I am going to say this right now. I think MW is innocent and I think someone is throwing her under the bus. It is my opinion, and I uphold it. :) Think about it, the people who don't want the story out of who answered that phone is going to discount MW.

I agree-I think she is innocent to,I believe her when she says someone else answered her phone and I believe it was one of DB'S extended family members!!

I know we're not supposed to talk about FB......but FWIW......MW is now openly accepting friend requests, and it looks like she has a story to tell. She is NOT happy about the little story that Fox News ran about her today! :furious:

Vikki Ziegler, an attorney in New York working with the family, reportedly said she believes the parents are hiding something and should be helping more in the investigation.

Ziegler said in an interview that the couple was supposed to protect their daughter and because Bradley’s not “doing that and acting so bizarre, you want to kind of point the finger at her and say, ‘Something’s not right,' "

I highly doubt that Ziegler is working with the Bradley/Irwin family. I hope this is a typo, or they need to get a new atty.

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...ted-phone-call-from-baby-lisas-mothers-phone/

:thud: :floorlaugh: :waitasec: :banghead:

I know we're not supposed to talk about FB......but FWIW......MW is now openly accepting friend requests, and it looks like she has a story to tell. She is NOT happy about the little story that Fox News ran about her today! :furious:

MW's face book can be talked about but no comments brought over.

please refer to rules in the etiquette stickie and add info to the Jersey/MW thread

MOO

Mel

I think this is bad reporting. I believe all I've seen on the web is sourced to the story I linked early this morning. That article just said the lawyer was a New York family lawyer. IMO, claiming it's their lawyer is embellishing the original story.

MOO

Mel

Someone misread, I think. The source has:
Vikki Ziegler, one of the top family lawyers in New York,
www.ibtimes.com/articles/245217/20111108/lisa-irwin-missing-case-lawyer-says-parents.htm

Family lawyer is a bit ambiguous in that it could be interpreted as "lawyer of the family" or "lawyer specializing in family law" but since she's "one of the top family lawyers in New York" it's a stupid misinterpretation since it would imply that the family has enough lawyers in New York to create a ranking list.

Well, if Zeigler really is an attorney working for the family, I believe she's fixin to get SHORT-ED!

P.s. I think an earlier article posted upthread quoted her questioning of the parents' non-cooperation and accurately noted that she's NOT working with the family. Seems like media is getting a bit like a game of telephone; with each re-telling, things get a little murkier.

Attempted Call From Phone of Baby Lisa's Mother Brings New Questions

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/0...-from-baby-lisas-mothers-phone/#ixzz1d9XqSiUN

On the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared, someone attempted to use her mother's cell phone to call a woman whose ex-boyfriend has a reported history of break-ins in the vicinity of the family's Kansas City home, according to police.

Well... is this different, this characterization of the call as "attempted" ? MK on Fox made a point to use that term today too.

And what might 'attempted' mean? Have no idea about this techie stuff. If someone tried, and got a message ( ie due to phone not in service) would this still be recorded in the call history? Would they even get a msg?

MOO

Mel

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/245217/20111108/lisa-irwin-missing-case-lawyer-says-parents.htm

Ziegler said a close look at the case would suggest that one of the family members had something to do with the child's disappearance.

Yes, they would definitely need a new attorney!

If my child was missing (if I had one) and police and/or DA were indicating that there was nothing to go on and the case might take years, I would be asking them what I could do to help, in any way possible...JMO. I hope that happens here.

She is not happy one iota and she needs support. I believe her and I believe that someone did answer her phone that night. Either that person or the lawyers for DB are discrediting her for a reason. She will be doing some interviews later today.

Well good, let's hope she's mad enough to let slip something useful.

FWIW...
Kansas City does not have a district attorney. We have a city prosecutor's office, this office handles ORDINANCE violations.
County Prosecutor's handle felonies and misdemeanors.

The City of Kansas City, Mo., is located within four counties: Jackson, Clay, Platte and Cass. Each county has its own county prosecutor’s office that prosecute felonies (such as murder, rape and robbery), misdemeanors and infractions.

http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/Depts/Law/ProsecutorsOffice/ProsecutorsOfficeFAQ/index.htm

Since this happened in Clay County, any prosecutions would go through the Clay County Prosecutor's Office.

How long did it take to charge Casey Anthony based on her 'accurate and full accounting' of what really happened?

If the evidence is there, you charge someone. If not, you can't.

IMO, we're still waiting for her accurate and full accounting of what really happened.

Vinnie P

Yikes. Reporting that someone else was on the porch with Debbie and neighbor!

Vinnie Politan: there is no case?

Someone else was on the porch that night

They know who answered the phone (MW)

:floorlaugh: I've discovered that the major reason that I have unfinished projects around my home is due to my addiction to the Websleuths.com site.

LOL.

Oh my gosh...that is so me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VP

New witness on porch while drinking wine.

Jim Spellman: we now know a 3rd shane bigely-lives 2 doors down, first night he met 2 women; left 8.30/9:00. came back at 10:30-chatted to SB. there at least an hour and half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne