MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-267...d-the-scenes-drama-hurting-case-27122332.html
---GMA exclusive----hallowe'en video---2 minute clip---

( DB dressed in shirt/black apron/name tag etc. )

-----"sookie"---
sookie.jpg

-----deborah---
debsookie.jpg

Thank you for finding the pics/video.....And unfreaking believeable!:maddening:

So no discussion either? Yes, no, maybe, shut up teh? :floorlaugh:

Nevah! The only thing I know for sure on this forum is your screen name and avatar make me giggly happy everyday. :)

Thank you for finding the pics/video.....And unfreaking believeable!:maddening:

Reminds me of a New Year's Eve celebration held in Colorado City early this year. But, I digress (again).

I promise to stay on topic for the whole rest of the night. :blushing:

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Local private investigator Ron Rugen said in private Facebook message Tuesday, “The local community's overall believability of Bradley and Irwin is reflected by lack of those participating in ‘search parties.’ They just cannot seem to drum up many to go out and conduct citizen searches.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Local PI sheds light on why no search parties for missing Baby Lisa - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...h-parties-for-missing-baby-lisa#ixzz1dGPGY3AK

Nevah! The only thing I know for sure on this forum is your screen name and avatar make me giggly happy everyday. :)

Your check is in the mail..................:great: TY.

I hope this is okay to post here. Yesterday, I had promised on the MSM thread to find a link w/ video of MW's landlord. The house that FoxNews reported as the flop house was actually this house, so they were not correct in showing it. (IMO) I still haven't seen a photo of the one that MW is actually living in now. Don't know if that matters one way or another, but here's the link.

[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/?action=view&current=InvestigatingJersey001.mp4"]Lisa Irwin -MO- :: 10/15/11 Investigating "Jersey" Johnny Tanko video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/InvestigatingJersey001.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid296@@AMEPARAM@@296@@AMEPARAM@@mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/InvestigatingJersey001@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Local private investigator Ron Rugen said in private Facebook message Tuesday, “The local community's overall believability of Bradley and Irwin is reflected by lack of those participating in ‘search parties.’ They just cannot seem to drum up many to go out and conduct citizen searches.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Local PI sheds light on why no search parties for missing Baby Lisa - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...h-parties-for-missing-baby-lisa#ixzz1dGPGY3AK
Its a shame that people will not search for a missing baby because of a lack of "believability". But that's just "local PI" Ron Rugen's take on it.

If she owed money and couldn't pay like I said it could be revenge, and she doesn't want to admit to LI that she was involved with these people and they took the baby.....just my thinking.....I will say it again, she knows what happened to that baby.....

I just can't imagine a drug dealer risking that and possibly bringing that type of attention to themselves. For what?
He /she would have to assume DB and/or JI wouldn't tell LE . And if it's revenge,did he kill her? Is she stashed somewhere?

Nurse or anyone else-Do you remember a interview DB did and she said she went in the house at 1030,check on lisa,got on puter and then went to bed?It was one of her first interviews?

Just catching up....here is an early link

I do remember reading a link that stated DB checked on the baby at 1030, went on the computer.......etc, but cannot locate that link, this link below just states the time.

She was last seen on Monday around 10:30 p.m. when her mother put her to bed in a crib, police said.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/police-10-month-old-girl-abducted-from-bedroom

So no discussion either? Yes, no, maybe, shut up teh? :floorlaugh:

:giggle:

Here's the thing--if it comes to pass that the Halloween costumes have some direct bearing on this case, then we'll have a thread for that. Meantime, it's a very interesting side note that we can post about in a non-outrageous fashion in this thread, accompanied by MSM links.

Clear as mud? :rocker:

Ok wait- the house they were in is the one that was destroyed?

Well, we don't have a child who wandered away and got lost. If the baby was kidnapped how would searchers help find the baby?
But if they don't believe DB ,that means baby Lisa's body could be out there like Caylee was. So wouldn't people want to help find her?
The reasoning in this article seems backwards to me.
Maybe I'm just tired.

:giggle:

Here's the thing--if it comes to pass that the Halloween costumes have some direct bearing on this case, then we'll have a thread for that. Meantime, it's a very interesting side note that we can post about in a non-outrageous fashion in this thread, accompanied by MSM links.

Clear as mud? :rocker:

Totally clear...I'm just having trouble trying to figure out how to discuss it in a non-outrageous fashion, so once again we are back at "shut up teh"......:blushing:

Ok wait- the house they were in is the one that was destroyed?

No... Fox News showed the yellow house yesterday. In this video the landlord stated that he kicked MW out I think in August. Anyway, the point is the house Fox showed was not the house that MW was/is living in when she (her phone) received call. Did that help? Not so sure as my head is swimming with all the catching up I'm trying to do. lol

Totally clear...I'm just having trouble trying to figure out how to discuss it in a non-outrageous fashion, so once again we are back at "shut up teh"......:blushing:

RBBM

So maybe let's all let this one simmer for a bit until someone comes up with a solution that respects our need to protect the brothers AND our desire not to create a thread that might only lend itself to bashing? Maybe we can add some tags to this thread as reminders, with no need for a separate thread.

And RUBM

Never said it, never gonna say it. To you or any other poster who respects TOS and other posters. So there. :snooty:

Yeah, I was thinking that topic could get as outrageous as the leopard print/Flintstones fashion one. :lol: Okay, back on topic...

I think the Halloween Costume is thread worthy........... and a bigger bombshell than anything else lately. That's whacked.

My initial response was ,what is wrong with these parents? Are they even upset about what could be happening to their daughter?
Then I remembered what it was like trying to focus on my other kids ,even when I could only think about my son. My other kids needed some normalcy and some attention.
If DB wore a costume every year ,maybe she thought it would be a good idea for the kids.
The people who are with her every day are in a better position to guage her level of anguish or to see a mom who doesn't seem to care.
We were privy to Casey Anthony's actions from outsiders ,like Tim Miller ,who were in the home. We knew Casey's behavior wasn't normal .
We don't really know how DB is acting behind closed doors or what motivated her to don a costume.
For the kids ,I'll give her a pass on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech