MT - John Lieba for kidnapping, rape of 4yo girl, Wolf Point, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't find a scanner on the public site (Broadcastify). If there are any locals here we might get some updates a little more quickly.
This is horrible

Hoping that there's aerial thermal imaging being provided.

I have looked every where and can find no confirmation on it though.

Some on FB are posting R.I.P baby.

I hope they are wrong. Her poor mom just posted another plea on FB to help find her only a couple of hours ago. I'm going to hope against hope she is still alive. :(

I'm definitely not liking what I just read on the FB of one who is helping with the search. :rage:

I'm definitely not liking what I just read on the FB of one who is helping with the search. :rage:

Is this something you can link here, or something considered rumor? There are many following but SM is a maze and hard to find the right links.

Type Fort Peck Rez into the FB search, you'll get community pages with lots of local chatter.

Type Fort Peck Rez into the FB search, you'll get community pages with lots of local chatter.

That would be it.

Just follow the FB maze regarding the search.

I'm trying to find an official or at least media confirmation of what was posted, but no luck so far.

Thanks, I was there but with so many threads and replies and replies to replies, it's genuinely a hassle to figure which thread matters. A direct link, if allowed, is most helpful.

I just hope she escaped and is just waiting to be found. I can't believe some humans treat kids this way! Makes me sick! Come home safe M!

I only see one person so far who has mentioned her being found, unless Im not seeing something? And they seem to not have any info really.

I only see one person so far who has mentioned her being found, unless Im not seeing something? And they seem to not have any info really.

I found where one person had claimed she had been found near a park, but it was said to have been posted by a kid and was false.

It's recently been posted on FB that the local searchers are meeting back at 9am in the morning to resume the search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back