MT - John Lieba for kidnapping, rape of 4yo girl, Wolf Point, 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please dear God let it be true..

The sheriff's office said that she is ALIVE! Thank you, Jesus and hip hip hooray!

I have been praying all morning for this outcome. About 20 years ago, a little girl was abducted in Cobb County, Ga. She was raped and left for dead, but miraculously found alive when a trucker lost his way.

Amazing. Now, let's put her abductor away for a really long time....

Thank goodness! This was not the outcome I expected. I am so happy she has been found alive.

So happy to hear she was found alive as I feared the worst outcome. I pray he didn't harm her in any way.

So happy to hear she was found alive as I feared the worst outcome. I pray he didn't harm her in any way.

Yes, Bravo, I thought we were going to get the worst outcome also. I am thrilled that she has been found alive. I also pray he didn't harm her in any way.

Wonderful news. Two babies taken and found this weekend. Miracles do happen!!! Blessings to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first started WS, I thought all or almost all missing kids ended in happy ' miracles'. Over the years it gets harder and harder to think that way even though we always want to hold out hope. You are so blessed little one. Go live a big life !

I absolutely feared the worst last night when I read what locals were posting about the abductor on the community FB and my heart sank when one of the more reliable FB posted that some of her clothing had been found.

Truly a miracle here.

Wonderful news. Two babies taken and found this weekend. Miracles do happen!!! Blessings to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking the same thing! Great minds and all that. I am so thankful she has been found alive.

YAY!!!! I tried to keep an on on this case from a distance (the cases involving little children really hurt the heart). I am SO glad she was found alive. :happydance:

Yay!! I'm so glad that she was found alive! :gthanks: What a great weekend that two children were found alive!

Happy Dance Time!

:skip: :skip: :dance: :dance: :great: :great: :dance: :dance: :skip: :skip:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState