Found Deceased MT - Selina (Selena) Not Afraid, 16, I-90 rest area between Billings & Hardin, 1 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry, but it's simple logic. The sheriff said 5 people are not all telling the same story, and there are 2 or 3 stories, and 2 people are telling different stories.

Four of the five are telling stories that conflict with the story told by the fifth person, That person's story, in turn, conflicts with the other four. That's five people all telling a story that conflicts with at least one other person. That, by definition, would be five persons telling conflicting stories.
But, the sheriff says that there are 2 or 3 stories, and 2 people who conflict with each other. If there are three stories total, that would mean that 3 people are telling the same story, 1 is telling another story, and 1 is telling yet another story. Everyone would be conflicting with at least two other people. By definition, that would also be five people telling conflicting stories. IMO

OMG, you took me back 38 years to college logic classes. Lol.

Search for Montana girl widens as FBI agents arrive to help

(Big Horn County Sheriff Pete) "Big Hair said there have been conflicting stories from the five people who rode with Not Afraid on New Year’s Day."

snip

"16 year-old Selena Not Afraid was last seen New Year's Day at a rest area
on I-90 between Billings and Hardin.

As the search moves into day ten, Selena's family members like her Aunt Cheryl Horn, have become concerned especially with the extreme elements that expected to come through eastern Montana in the coming days.

"It's getting colder and that's what's getting scary, not for us, but for the girls, for the two girls that are gone, it's getting colder," says Horn.

The F.B.I. has been working closely with the Big Horn County Sheriff's Office and is requesting that anyone who drove along I-90 during the hours that Selena went missing to contact law enforcement immediately.

Selena's family says they are continuing to search the area by where Selena was last seen as the emotional and physical nature of the search is starting to take a toll on family members.

Horn says "her mom can't sleep enclosed, she's sleeping in her car. She won't leave her car, she won't go home, she won't sleep in that RV even because she wants to be able to look and that's the worst thing for a faimly to do."

5e19255bd67bf.image.png

Selena's aunt Cheryl Horn posts updates on social media.

At this point, I don't see the weather as an issue.

Selina Not Afraid Case Archive is updated with the limited news,
but more interesting, I added stills from the snapchat video.
I cannot tell if Selena and the young man are arguing or teasing.

They left her there, supposedly. Maybe she was angry and refused to get in, idk.
But why why why did the other female get in the following/Moms car without Selena?

Anyways, here is the Case Archive:
Selina Not Afraid -MT- by amanda reckonwith

Using a cellphone, maybe try this and scroll...
Selina Shelley Faye Not Afraid

JAN 10, 2020
Search for Selena Not Afraid continues into tenth day

5e1925b4ded9e.image.png

As the search moves into day ten, Selena's family members like her Aunt CH, have become concerned especially with the extreme elements that expected to come through eastern Montana in the coming days.

"It's getting colder and that's what's getting scary, not for us, but for the girls, for the two girls that are gone, it's getting colder," says Horn.

[...]

Selena's family says they are continuing to search the area by where Selena was last seen as the emotional and physical nature of the search is starting to take a toll on family members.

Horn says "her mom can't sleep enclosed, she's sleeping in her car. She won't leave her car, she won't go home, she won't sleep in that RV even because she wants to be able to look and that's the worst thing for a faimly to do."

[...]

VIDEO: Search continues for Selena Not Afraid, who went missing on New Year's Day

It breaks my heart reading how hard this has been on her mother. A mother who has already lost three children. How can a mother face this? How does a mother get up each day and put one foot in front of the other, when her baby is gone?

JAN 10, 2020
Search for Selena Not Afraid continues into tenth day

5e1925b4ded9e.image.png

As the search moves into day ten, Selena's family members like her Aunt CH, have become concerned especially with the extreme elements that expected to come through eastern Montana in the coming days.

[...]

[...]

VIDEO: Search continues for Selena Not Afraid, who went missing on New Year's Day
Is there another girl missing? In the article, the aunt refers to “the two girls that are gone”. Am I missing something?

Is there another girl missing? In the article, the aunt refers to “the two girls that are gone”. Am I missing something?
The Big Horn County Sheriff's website has listed, since Selena went missing, Heaven Leigh Mountain Sheep, age 17 as missing also There are no details available.
This sheriff's site also lists Selena as "Selena Shelley Faye Big Hair" which is her mother's family name.
CrimeGraphics.com

It looks like Heaven went missing in September 2018.

I can't explain that. She is a student at a high school very near my house in Billings, but is from Hardin and is an active member of the Crow tribe. I have heard or seen nothing about her, except the notice on the Big Horn County Sheriff's website. JMO

JAN 11, 2020
Family says Montana teen missing since New Year’s Day may have been abducted: Report
Friends and family of a missing Montana teen believe she was taken against her will and are raising concerns about a video that may show the girl in a dangerous situation, Heavy.com reports.

[...]

The teen’s peers told authorities they left Selena at the rest stop after their van broke down but later restarted. Accounts vary as to what happened next. Some say Selena ran into a field with another girl.

But Selena’s aunt, CH, told Heavy.com that a man in a green car may have attempted to get the girls into his vehicle, prompting them to run.

[...]

... CH said she does not think law enforcement is doing enough.

Police have opened what CH described as a tiny command center at the scene, but she said it is the public and tribal members that are doing most of the searching.

“We have to look,” CH told Heavy.com. “We don’t have these cops walking in the ditch. Regular people are looking.”

[...]

Authorities are asking anyone who drove on I-90 during the time Selena is believed to have gone missing to contact police immediately at 307-568-2324.

I have so many questions about the woman left with Selena at the rest stop. She can’t remember anything besides Selena running off into a field? Where was she found hiding in the ditch? Hiding from what? Where were her shoes? Left in the van or outside? Why was she scraped up on her legs? How long were they out at the rest stop before the relatives vehicle arrived? Just the tip of the iceberg of questions I have about this case!

One of the articles said the other female who was left with Selina was found a few miles from the rest stop in a ditch? But another article said when the relative arrived to get the girls, the other female was at the rest stop & Selina was nowhere to be found.

This story is awful, especially considering all of the tragedies this young girl suffered in her young life.

I am afraid that the others told the "other girl, "A", " that she better not tell what happened, or else".
I think she knows what happened. I think the post to snapchat happened before the bad thing that happened to Selena.
I hope they checked both vehicles forensically.

My opinion.

Last edited:
JAN 11, 2020
Teams near Hardin widen the radius in search for Selena Not Afraid
Search and rescue teams with dogs widened the search area by two or three miles Saturday...

The teams are searching in all directions surrounding the I-90 rest area between Billings and Hardin, where Not Afraid was last seen...

[...]

People were asked to stay out of the areas surrounding the rest stop so the dogs could work.

[...]

Authorities have received a tip that a person in Helena possibly saw Not Afraid in the city on Jan. 5. Thus far, nothing has come of that tip.

One of the articles said the other female who was left with Selina was found a few miles from the rest stop in a ditch? But another article said when the relative arrived to get the girls, the other female was at the rest stop & Selina was nowhere to be found.

This story is awful, especially considering all of the tragedies this young girl suffered in her young life.
Yes, I also read that in one of the articles. What the heck, so many conflicting stories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back