GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this in Missoula county? Found booking records in Missoula county for someone, last name starts with "H" booked on felony "deliberate homicide" on 01/12 and a hearing set for today at 2:30....

Is this in Missoula county? Found booking records in Missoula county for someone, last name starts with "H" booked on felony "deliberate homicide" on 01/12 and a hearing set for today at 2:30....
It looks like Sidney is in Richland County, but that doesn't mean the suspect isn't from Missoula County. You could be onto something.

It looks like Sidney is in Richland County, but that doesn't mean the suspect isn't from Missoula County. You could be onto something.

Are they close together, geographically? TIA

I looked it up and found who you mean. If you look up his name online, he had a warrant out for the beating death of a Missoula man in June, and just turned himself it. It's unrelated....

I looked it up and found who you mean. If you look up his name online, he had a warrant out for the beating death of a Missoula man in June, and just turned himself it. It's unrelated....

TY for checking...

Does anyone have a link where the presser may be later?

My deepest condolences to Sherry Arnold's family, friends, colleagues, and the entire town. Not unexpected news as these things go, but devastating nonetheless. :(

There are a couple more bookings that say "FBI hold," Hummmmm

I'm left to wonder if the fire is somehow related. Wasn't that business just bought by someone new? Or something like that?

Doesn't sound like it:

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...616-5692-93bb-8a49b43a53c2.html#ixzz1jMk2YWMR

And on Tuesday, a stove fire at the Triangle Nite Club destroyed the building. A woman inside the building at the time of the fire was able to escape without injury.

It's possible that the two events were related but really, stove fires in restaurants, particularly old restaurants that have had decades of aerosolised oil soaked into the walls and ceiling of the kitchen (no matter how much you clean, you can't get rid of all of it) is an all too common occurrence.

NOON UPDATE: Law enforcement officials confirmed on Friday morning that Sherry Arnold, the missing Sidney High School math teacher, is dead and that a suspect is in custody.
"We just want some privacy and some time to process what has happened," said Karen Arnold Truax, Gary Arnold's daughter from St. Paul, Minn. Gary is the husband of Sherry Arnold.
"We want to be together as a family. We appreciate everything that everyone did to help us in this search. We are so heartbroken that this is the outcome. We just sincerely appreciate all the love and support that continues to come from the community."

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...616-5692-93bb-8a49b43a53c2.html#ixzz1jMtFMBdz

:-(
so sad...

Oh no. I stepped away for a few hours to come back to this news. How heartbreaking. I'm so sad for Sherry's family.

I am sad to hear this news - imagine being with your family one weekend and the next, one member is missing and found deceased. Horrible, just horrible. What possesses people to think they can take another's life is unimaginable.

Hug your families today. I'm going to go hug my little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member