GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have checked all the major Montana news stations and papers -- nothing yet in any of the other major cities. I do not think they would have posted this if it was incorrect. Small town reporting isn't that inaccurate. This is a heartbreaking situation.

Sad, but I think we all knew this was coming. Very sensitive of the school district to acknowledge this loss by canceling games and releasing students early.

They are also bringing in additional counselors for the teachers, parents and students.

How tragic.

I think it was....somewhere earlier on in this thread I posted a link that shows the bottom of the shoe that was found, and if memory serves me right it looked to be the left one.

ETA: SO much for my memory. Here's the link w/ the picture. Looks like the bottom of the right shoe....

http://www.ktvq.com/news/sidney-authorities-recover-shoe-of-missing-teacher/#!prettyPhoto

Thanks for researching, Bdawk. I don't know if the right vs. left shoe piece of evidence means anything, but we never know....:seeya:

I have checked all the major Montana news stations and papers -- nothing yet in any of the other major cities. I do not think they would have posted this if it was incorrect. Small town reporting isn't that inaccurate. This is a heartbreaking situation.

I agree. It looks like the major media outlets are yet to pick up on it, is all. It is very sad.

The school district in Sidney, Montana has announced that Sherry Arnold is dead.

A press conference will be held at 3p.m. at the Law and Justice Center in Sidney, Montana.

Sidney Police Chief Frank DiFonzo says there will be a statement released by the department in conjuction with the FBI shortly.

We will be cutting in on KTVQ and updating KTVQ.com as we receive information.
http://www.ktvq.com/news/sherry-arnold-found-dead/

Oh, no! Prayers for her family.

Thankfully they have suspects and potentially a quick resolution.

I agree. It looks like the major media outlets are yet to pick up on it, is all. It is very sad.
Oh My! I was so hoping it would not turn out like this!
I pray for some kind of peace for this family and community as they go through such a troubling time.

One of the links above says the arrest came after a public tip....I think it says one adult male arrested, one being questioned.

Deborah Bertram from the FBI released the following statement at 10:50a.m.:

FBI Special Agent in Charge David J. Johnson of the Salt Lake City Division, and Chief of Police Frank DiFonzo of the Sidney, Montana Police Department, would like to inform the public that there has been a significant development in the investigation of the disappearance of Sherry Arnold. Based on a tip from the public, law enforcement took one adult male into custody, and another adult male is being questioned by police. The investigation to determine what happened to Ms. Arnold continues.

http://www.ktvq.com/news/sherry-arnold-found-dead/

This is the worst possible outcome. The little town is devastated. Two suspects are in custody

Awwwwwwwww. So sad. :rose: It looks like she must have lost her shoe in a struggle. She probably kicked as hard as she could. How awful. To be out jogging in a small town like that, seemingly safe. No place is truly safe anymore. :mad:

Awwwwwwwww. So sad. :rose: It looks like she must have lost her shoe in a struggle. She probably kicked as hard as she could. How awful. To be out jogging in a small town like that, seemingly safe. No place is truly safe anymore. :mad:

So true and it really pizzes me off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member