GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it correct Sherry had a bout with cancer....and then this?!!!

Yes, that's correct. Apparently she even went through a bone marrow transplant at some point plus foot/leg surgery.

It's hard to imagine surviving all of that only to end up being murdered. I know Sherry was an adult so it's not exactly the same, but it reminds me so much of Zahra Baker.

So they know she is dead but her body has not been found? I wonder if the tip came from someone who heard the perps bragging or talking about it, in a bar or somewhere else? This is so sad. It seems like all the good people are getting killed.

I keep losing the audio link. It starts up fine when I refresh though.

Does anyone know if HLN is going to show the presser? I know JVM has been covering this case.

Family members are there. They look shattered. Sherry's body was found this morning according to the reporter.

Sorry guys, the feeds cuts off within 30 seconds of refreshing.

On my screen, it said "click below to view" and there was nothing at all to click. :(

someone posted under that live stream link that they heard it was accidental but they hid her body

As women, we should be allowed to live our life and enjoy a simple walk. But unfortunately, it seems we can not anymore. So sad. Too many sickos out there. It makes me angry to no end :furious:! I feared when they found her shoe that it was a struggle and my worst fears seem to be confirmed. How dare they!!! She had the right to enjoy the countryside and go for a jog! I feel like crying my eyes out right now :(!

Can't copy and past twitter posts as it puts in a strange background.

Man in custody is 47 YO

Man being questioned is 22YO

Sheriff is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads