GUILTY MT - ST, 16, Sheridan, 3 August 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is what I am wondering. Or, is she pregnant?

Could be according to this link;

http://www.womeninfantschildrenoffice.com/montana-wic-application-wa26

MONTANA WIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BY CATEGORY
Below are the categorial requirements for the Women Infants and Children program in Montana.

Women
During pregnancy and up to 6 weeks after the birth of an infant or the end of the pregnancy
Postpartum up to six months after the birth of the infant or the end of the pregnancy

In this article it states
A WIC card belonging to Moore was used at 9:45 a.m. in Dubois.
However Dubois is in Wyoming, not Montana, correct?

Wow. Interesting developments.

The route from Sheridan to Dubois looks as if he might be attempting to travel to the Billings area in an indirect manner.

If she used her card, that could indicate that he does not have much money with him.

The reports give no indication as to who used the card.

Hopefully surveillance cameras reveal if she is with him or not.

It looks like he probably traveled through Yellowstone and Grand Teton NPs. I think NPs have cameras at the entrances and exits.

Yep just got the amber alert update also, she is located :)! Safely

The suspect in the alleged abduction has been arrested in Casper at 5:30 Thursday afternoon.

60-year-old Rodney Zahn was arrested without incident.

Police say they got a report of a vehicle matching the description of the suspect’s truck, and it was stopped at the corner of 1st and Center Streets.

The subject of the alert, 16-year-old Sandy Moore is safe and in police custody.

Read More: UPDATE: Wyoming Amber Alert: Suspect Arrested in Casper | http://kowb1290.com/wyoming-amber-a...r-home-authorities-believe/?trackback=tsmclip

Oh thank goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad she was found safe.
I've been following quietly. I'm confused as ever though.

He didn't even make it out of the state? Good Job LE!!

He didn't even make it out of the state? Good Job LE!!

She was taken in Sheridan, MT and found in Casper, WY so he did make it out of the state but only 8-ish hours away. I'm so happy that they found her and hope that they put this guy behind bars for a very, very long time!!

She was taken in Sheridan, MT and found in Casper, WY so he did make it out of the state but only 8-ish hours away. I'm so happy that they found her and hope that they put this guy behind bars for a very, very long time!!

Oops, I missed that - anyway.... Good job.

Yay! Now, let's get her home and get her some help. If she's 16, mentally delayed, and using WIC, there's a lot more going on here than we know. I sincerely hope we do not see her name again. I'm glad she's safe,

If it turns out that she went willingly, and the age of consent is 16 in Montana, is there any possibility that this guy won't face any jail time?

Of course we don't know at this point the details and whether she was coerced or not, I'm just pondering the possibility.

So glad to hear that she was found safe.

he was a parolee at large too so hes not getting out for a bit either way.

If it turns out that she went willingly, and the age of consent is 16 in Montana, is there any possibility that this guy won't face any jail time?

Of course we don't know at this point the details and whether she was coerced or not, I'm just pondering the possibility.

So glad to hear that she was found safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back