GUILTY MT - ST, 16, Sheridan, 3 August 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Age of consent in MT is 16.

I do not get horrible vibes from this guy, despite him having stabbed someone. I anticipate this young lady will be found safe.

Hmm...I'm curious about the level of her disability. I'm not sure I'd label her a runaway unless I had information on her disability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to the accuracy of that "update" because I am not seeing it elsewhere.

The FB page appears to be an official page of the Sheridan County Sheriff's office. Otherwise, I would have disregarded it and not posted it.

Weird.

Sounds as though she went with him voluntarily. It doesn't really make a difference though, he's violating his parole for leaving town without approval, so he's gonna get arrested either way.

I'll bet she made contact with her folks and told them she went willingly and to leave her alone. That's probably why it went from an abduction to a runaway.

Can't be positive this is the same guy, but the age works out. The one in the following mention would be born ca 1956.

From 11-26-1975, Montana Standard, Butte:

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/77777812/

I'm figuring the 2012 offense was not his first tangle with the law and possibly not his first felony conviction.

I'm doubtful that he headed back to Billings.

I suspect he may be somewhere in western Montana, eastern Idaho, or northern Wyoming "camping" somewhere relatively secluded.

No shortage of places to camp in national forests and on BLM land.

I think he is probably very familiar with western Montana, including lands located off of US Hwy 93.

Possible he might ditch the pickup and steal a different vehicle?

Boise may have been his original destination or what he told people; perhaps he has family there.

I agree with Idaho. Maybe along the Salmon River, first thing that came to my mind. Just a guess of course!

Age of consent in MT is 16.

I do not get horrible vibes from this guy, despite him having stabbed someone. I anticipate this young lady will be found safe.

Age of consent is 16? Wow.

I'm afraid I'm not getting good vibes. At all. Hope you are right, TeaTime.

Reminds me of Hannah Anderson also...

A 60 year old stranger with a history of stabbing someone taking off with a 16 year old girl. Not liking this at all.

CREEP...

I sure hope they find them soon. This young girl is in a dangerous situation... whether she went willingly or not, he is not a person to be trusted. Pray for her safety and for her to be brought home ASAP

I'm curious as to the accuracy of that "update" because I am not seeing it elsewhere.

The FB page appears to be an official page of the Sheridan County Sheriff's office. Otherwise, I would have disregarded it and not posted it.

Weird.

It's also the only source that indicates that they may be headed to Washington. The official AA only mentions Billings and Boise. Very odd.

New deets on his 2013 conviction.

20 year sentence with 15 suspended.

Currently out on parole and in violation.

We're learning more about Zahn, who already has a record in Beaverhead County.

According to court documents, Zahn pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated assault.The documents state on August 12, 2012, Zahn grabbed a 5-inch steak knife and stabbed Cody McLean in the chest. Without immediate medical care, McLean would most likely have died.

The documents state the altercation started when Zahn confronted McLean regarding the use of his washing machine.

Zahn was sentenced to the Montana Department of Corrections for 20 years, with 15 years suspended.

http://www.kulr8.com/story/32686989/amber-alert-update-on-the-suspected-registered-violent-offender

Indeed.

By the time you figure time served calculations and parole -- back on the streets in less than three years at the most.

For a violent crime.

Now looking at a potential parole violation for the 15 suspended years.

Updated Amber Alert flyer at the link.

Has new photos of the pickup and trailer.

http://www.krtv.com/story/32688252/...montana-teen-photo-of-suspects-truck-released

cc76aadd1547045edc1d7421dcc886c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he find the girl - was he parked near their house?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back