Found Deceased MT - Tamara "Tammy" Goff, 59, & German Shepherd Sadie (found), Great Falls, 12 Jul 2018 *in danger*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing woman may be in danger, Great Falls police says

COMMUNITY ALERT - MISSING PERSON! Please help us locate Tamara "Tammy" Goff. Tammy was last seen leaving her residence in the 2100 block of 7th Ave North, in a 2008 black Chevrolet Colorado (MT plate 293204A), on July 12, 2018 at approximately 7am.

Tammy was said to be headed to the south end of Great Falls with her dog “Sadie”, a German Shepherd mix.

If you have any information about Tammy's whereabouts please call 911, we believe she may be in danger. KRTV Great Falls KFBB Great Falls Tribune KTVH Montana Highway Patrol Cascade County Sheriff/Coroner's Office

upload_2018-7-13_22-14-19.jpeg

Great Falls MT Police Department

Regarding the missing dog Sadie that was found. Go to KRTV Channel 3's Facebook Page. In the comments is a photo of the dog that was found and the comment is interesting. The dog also looks wet. I know some dogs just naturally love to go into the water for a swim, but it could also mean that Tamara ended up in the water as well. Prayers for her family.

Regarding the missing dog Sadie that was found. Go to KRTV Channel 3's Facebook Page. In the comments is a photo of the dog that was found and the comment is interesting. The dog also looks wet. I know some dogs just naturally love to go into the water for a swim, but it could also mean that Tamara ended up in the water as well. Prayers for her family.

Keen observation. I live in Great Falls and it would be very unusual to see a woman or dog in the missouri in town. I would wonder if there are witnesses.

It's been a month now and no news. The fact that she was listed as in "extreme danger" as soon as she went missing, yet no word of foul play, leads me to believe there was a danger of self-harm, but if so, why would she have taken the family dog?

I wonder if the dog was left in that spot as a diversion. Just feel like she wouldn't take her dog if she was going to harm herself!
Plus I am curious to know if anyone lived with her, was she married, have a bf, an ex, was she actually SEEN getting into vehicle to leave? It reeks of foul play. Was her house and yard searched?

Vehicle found in Missouri River not believed to be Tammy Goff’s

17188448_G.jpg

The Search for Tammy Goff Continues

We continue our “You Asked” series tonight. Several people over the last couple of weeks have been asking us about a particular case Great Falls Police Department has been working on.

Last July a Great Falls woman was reported missing after leaving her home heading to the south end of town.

Now almost a year later the search for Tammy Goff continues.

[...]

This was so heartbreaking. She was last seen on one side of the river and the dog ended up terrified and wet on the other side. I think the vehicle went into the water or she did and her dog tried to rescue her. The vehicle that WAS found in the river was a van and not her SUV.

APR 10, 2019
The Search for Tammy Goff Continues
  • Tammy’s daughter-in-law says there is no new information to report.
  • The family is offering a $40,000 reward for information directly leading to Tammy’s whereabouts.
  • No one reported hearing from her or seeing her vehicle.
  • The river and the river banks have been searched several times.
  • They've followed up on leads regarding Tammy’s cell phone usage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back