Mug shot is up. Jail records. **bail pending.**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I personally would never in a million years go to the Anthony home and cause any disturbance, I think that people are frustrated with the whole family not seeming to hold CMA accountable in any way and acted out of that frustration. If her parents were seeming to do all they could to help find Caylee instead of coddling CMA the general public might not be so ready to express outrage.

anyone else see that if you type in Anthony in the current database that the Cynthia Anthony that we thought was "our" Cindy was arrested again last night as well????

While I personally would never in a million years go to the Anthony home and cause any disturbance, I think that people are frustrated with the whole family not seeming to hold CMA accountable in any way and acted out of that frustration. If her parents were seeming to do all they could to help find Caylee instead of coddling CMA the general public might not be so ready to express outrage.

I think her parents are doing what they can. I can only imagine how they must have grilled her for info when she got home. They know she lies, but they NEED to believe what Casey tells them. Otherwise, how could they live in the same house??

The white probably wasnt flattering enough on her :crazy: and if this is a mug shot, why isnt she holding up that sign thingy you usually see? (with the date and stuff)

PS: it looks more like a crappy high school photo. ha ha

P.P.S: If she pouted her lips just a little more, it would be a sexy (gag) Photo like she always does

She probably tried to flash the two finger sign that she (along with her friends) like to do for the camera. I have no idea what it means but they all must think it makes them look cool or something.

Aapparatnly they have lived in the same house with her for 22 years and coddled her to this point. This is just more of the same. Nothing new to them living with her. The crowds are new, but living with Casey and the way they have worked it out in their brains to accept her behavior is nothing new.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

anyone else see that if you type in Anthony in the current database that the Cynthia Anthony that we thought was "our" Cindy was arrested again last night as well????

Haha yeah, I clicked it thinking what in the world did she do, but it clearly wasn't our Cindy. :eek:

As bad as those protesters were....it looks like they were the last straw, and Leonard decided to put her back....so I guess they were a good thing no ?

Leonard didn't put her back... according to the article on WFTF:
<snip>
Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

been here since Trenton Duckett days ( i believe that poor baby is not with us anymore either...damn his mother) but as the craziness continues on Caylee . the GP become more and more sly and deceiving as well.
I think they all look so smug and unemotional or "phony" because they all know where that poor baby is...I bet they won't let Tim Miller use his equipment in the back yard under the pavers or the pool.
I use to have an above ground pool up north...I wonder if a purchase of a new vinal liner was part of the improvement projects for the back yard????
(About TD days...my id had not been signed in..I was a lurker and had to rereg cause I have new emails ervice exc exc )

melissa, I think that's what pisses some of us off so much...she doesn't seem to care.

Her daughter is GONE. More than likely DEAD. And she doesn't care. The whole world cares about Caylee having the dignity of being laid to rest...but her mother DOESN'T CARE.

It's infuriating, isn't it?

She looks like she was walking around the house with makeup on:eek:
I guess she was in her room, painting toenails and doing makeup.
Doesnt it look like she has eye makeup on??

She will be bonded out in no time I bet. poor neighbors! That street is turning into a zoo.

picture.php

Is this the current mugshot? If so, she primped up. When she was rearrested, her hair was in a ponytail. What a creep!!!

come on guys, they make you take everything off, creep or not, she had to take the ponytail out...

Check out my post about Vinelink. There's two different offender ID numbers - one for the obstruction of justice and child endangerment, and on that one she bonded out and was put on home confinement.

On the second one, the offender ID is different and matches the mug shot taken last night (new one). That offender ID is for the financial fraud and Vinelink says she's still in jail.

Last night on the second half of NG, it was stated that the wheels were in motion for LP to revoke the original bond. That may now be done, and she's being held on both the original charges and now the financial charges too.

Hi there ,

She will have one unique ID number, and each subsequent booking she comes in on will also have a number.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

LP and nephew will lose the 50K they put up? Anyone who gets involved with this girl gets in a mess. As Casey would say: SHE IS A WASTE OF TIME.

Personally, I do not think that is any of our business-comment here for sure, but I have come to the realization that lynch mobs, even one made up of suburban housewives, have no place in society.

What's wrong with this picture?
She is hauled out in a white shirt...is now in black/blue? Did Baez run down there with special clothes for that mug shot?
Hmmm:eek::eek::eek:

??? hmmm and her jewelry "cross necklace" is gone too. Course maybe they take your jewelry so you can't hang yourself?

perhaps she knew this was going down and brought a change of clothes in that backpack she had when she went to the "meeting" the other day. That way she could be prepared to go without a hot shower for a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back