Mug shot is up. Jail records. **bail pending.**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if the credit card company wants to press charges?

The credit card company makes a witness statement to LE just like any other witness. The company uses the company employees who are most knowledgable -- called "persons most knowledgable" (PMKs) to fill out the report and testify at trial.

Nice to see she has time to put make-up on while her child is missing.

I guess she is not afraid her tears will ruin her make-up during the day huh? I know there are people who do not like to cry in public - I AM ONE OF THEM - but no big black circles under her eyes from crying, no ''ruined'' face from crying and worrying.

:bang:

um...whats up with LE? If the evidence is in, DNA evidence that is...and if it is conclusive to be that of Caylee...why not arrest her for murder...to me these new charges are crapola!!
I don't see LE playing stupid games with her. oh...They wanted to give her another taste of jail life, or put the pressure on her. Bull!! If they had concrete DNA she would be charged...end of story!! People have been convicted of murder with less evidence!! You hear the words regarding the physical evidence from the trunk as alleged or apparent or possible. that doesn't cut it with me. Either it is or it isn't. Something ain't right here!!

I believe they sent the evidence out to two separate labs only I don't think the verdict is in from both yet. Thus, the alleged or apparant declarations. Once they both come in and are in agreement with their findings, I believe it will be their cue to go ahead.

Ladybass, seriously? ugh.

Say it isn't so!

I just watched the second hour of NG again and that reporter, Jessica D'Onofrio, said that she didn't want to divulge LE's strategy but she did say that they wanted "face time" with Casey without her attorney. That would make a lot of sense.

Quick...that precious pic of Caylee in you sig line, just breaks my heart....so sad...

Did you see the youtube memorial that I posted last night? I didn't make the memorial...I just found it and posted a link to it.

It had a lot of photos of Caylee I had never seen...I screengrabbed this one. Feel free to use it if you wish.

WTF happened to the NO BOND HOLD?

I don't know SuziQ. My guess is the data base was just put to no bond hold while they were doing their inprocessing and inter-agency coordination to see if the SA office (State Attorney's Office) wanted such a hold or other charges -- like violating her bail conditions by contacting the 12 year old. However, if they couldn't reach the SA people handling this matter, then they probably just preliminarily put down the arrest charges for the economic and identity matters. That would have led to the next step of checking the state's standard bond schedule for those offenses. LE doesn't have discretion in that; generally that is decided and published by the judicial council. That's my best guess.

She is out!!!!!!

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information​
image.asp
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]ANTHONY, CASEY M[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Booking Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08042346[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Race:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]White[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Gender:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Female[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date of Birth:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]03/19/1986[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Last Known Address:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]4937 Hopespring Dr[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orlando[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Fl[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]32829[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cell:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]F-DORML-14[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08/30/2008[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Time Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]12:03am[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Number of Holds:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]HOME CONFINEMENT[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]undisclosed -[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]001[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Notes:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]None[/FONT]

Are you saying she is out because it states she is on home confinement or did you read somewhere that she is actually out?

* Home
* Search & Register
* Local Victim Resources
* Map

* Offender

Florida Statewide
VINE Service Number : (877) 846-3435
Search Results
We found the following 2 offender(s).
NOTE: Names in italic are alias names.
Register/
Details Last Name First Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
ANTHONY CASEY 03/19/1986 22 In Custody ORANGE COUNTY JAIL ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
ANTHONY CASEY 03/19/1986 22 Unsupervised Custody Home incarceration ORANGE COUNTY JAIL

Disclaimer: This Web Site is being provided as a service to victims of crime by Appriss Incorporated. The information contained on the site is for personal use and any commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited. You may not collect, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the content from this Web Site in any way, without the express written permission of Appriss Incorporated.

Appriss Inc. © 1997-2008

when you open the links up this is what each of them say

Offender Record
Offender ID:
Offender Name:
CASEY ANTHONY
Date of Birth:
03/19/1986
Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
Race:
White

this is the second one saying home confinement

Offender ID:
Offender Name:
CASEY ANTHONY
Date of Birth:
03/19/1986
Custody Status:
Unsupervised Custody
Reason:
Home incarceration
Date:
08/21/2008
Race:
White

i think she is still in jail

or it would say she is out
you can register or call the vine hotline to double check this below is the number
(877) 846-3435
Return to Search Results

Wait....Someone clarify....I keep seeing that she is "out." Is that true? I dind't think you could get "out" late in the night but maybe that is just my inexperience with LE......

It appears she probably wasn't released. Hmmmmm.

~Snip~

i think she is still in jail

or it would say she is out
you can register or call the vine hotline to double check this below is the number
(877) 846-3435
Return to Search Results

I think so too. The home confinement is listed because she is on confinement from the other charges.

Say it isn't so!

I just watched the second hour of NG again and that reporter, Jessica D'Onofrio, said that she didn't want to divulge LE's strategy but she did say that they wanted "face time" with Casey without her attorney. That would make a lot of sense.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Since they arrested her at her home and took her away in cuffs and an LE vehicle, they would have to Mirandize her and she would just say, "I want an attorney." Then they would have to cease all questioning immediately. If they questioned her without her attorney present, then everything they learned from her and everything flowing from that information would be excluded from use in court. (It's called "fruit of the tainted tree.") This LE agency has been exceptionally professional in everything they do and I would hesitate to believe that reporter.

UPDATE:

The booking information has changed again! She's being held on the original charges again. And then there is one hold and the home confinement required...

SOMETHING is going on. Are murder charges imminent? Has her bond been revoked?

Why is the jail booking info NOW showing that she's being held on the original charges instead of the ones she was arrested on tonight?

Something is happening...she's definitely still in jail. Perhaps she bonded out on the charges tonight, and then was immediately re-arrested?

jail3dg6.jpg

jail4ib7.jpg

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 001
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 828
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Case Sequence: 855
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O

The only thing I see new is the undisclosed hold addition.

UPDATE:

The booking information has changed again! She's being held on the original charges again. And then there is one hold and the home confinement required...

SOMETHING is going on. Are murder charges imminent? Has her bond been revoked?

Why is the jail booking info NOW showing that she's being held on the original charges instead of the ones she was arrested on tonight?

Something is happening...she's definitely still in jail. Perhaps she bonded out on the charges tonight, and then was immediately re-arrested?

jail3dg6.jpg

jail4ib7.jpg
we were just talking about this and I have no clue. That is why Ladybass thought she was out.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Since they arrested her at her home and took her away in cuffs and an LE vehicle, they would have to Mirandize her and she would just say, "I want an attorney." Then they would have to cease all questioning immediately. If they questioned her without her attorney present, then everything they learned from her and everything flowing from that information would be excluded from use in court. (It's called "fruit of the tainted tree.") This LE agency has been exceptionally professional in everything they do and I would hesitate to believe that reporter.

Perhaps "they" had something to say to her whether she spoke or not. Jessica D'Onofrio is a reporter in Orlando who really seems to know what's going on. Some of the others talk but really don't have much to say, if you know what I mean.

ETA: Given her past track record, I'm fairly certain they didn't expect her to talk. BTW, I totally get where you're coming from.

There's two different offender ID numbers for Casey Anthony. The first case offender ID pertains to the obstruction of justice and child endangerment charges. The second offender ID is for the financial fraud. If you note the ID numbers, the ID number for her arrest last night is on her current (new) mug shot. That ID number matches the first case on Vinelink, which is listed as follows:

Offender ID:
Offender Name:
CASEY ANTHONY
Date of Birth:
03/19/1986
Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
Race:
White

Casey's custody status is "in custody." I don't think she's been bonded out. She's still in jail.

The last time she got out, they didnt update the inmate listing for a while.
I remember we were all watching, as after she was out, the site still said she was there.

There's two different offender ID numbers for Casey Anthony. The first case offender ID pertains to the obstruction of justice and child endangerment charges. The second offender ID is for the financial fraud. If you note the ID numbers, the ID number for her arrest last night is on her current (new) mug shot. That ID number matches the first case on Vinelink, which is listed as follows:

Offender ID:
Offender Name:
CASEY ANTHONY
Date of Birth:
03/19/1986
Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
Race:
White

Casey's custody status is "in custody." I don't think she's been bonded out. She's still in jail.
I only see one offender ID, but i totally agree with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back