Mug shot is up. Jail records. **bail pending.**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm probably a lone voice on this side of the issue, but as long as the press and the people who gathered outside the Anthony home are peaceful, less than 100 people or have a permit and comply with all laws, I would defend their right of peaceful assembly. That too is a legal right just as much as the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

melissa, I think that's what pisses some of us off so much...she doesn't seem to care.

Her daughter is GONE. More than likely DEAD. And she doesn't care. The whole world cares about Caylee having the dignity of being laid to rest...but her mother DOESN'T CARE.

It's infuriating, isn't it?
Psychopathic people DON'T care. They have no self-respect nor any respect for the humanity of others. Casey is scary.

I'm probably a lone voice on this side of the issue, but as long as the press and the people who gathered outside the Anthony home are peaceful, less than 100 people or have a permit and comply with all laws, I would defend their right of peaceful assembly. That too is a legal right just as much as the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

As much as I hate to say this....I agree....I really do feel for Cindy and george BUT.....AS long as the people "gathered" outside are complying (is that spelled right?) .....so be it!

I might get bashed for saying this, and I may be alone. But something is telling me that Caylee is still alive. I got a feeling something is about to go down. There not arresting her on murder charges for Caylee because I got a feeling the DNA did not belong to caylee. They had to arrest her on something to have their time with her. I think they may be questioning her about her involment with Kiomarie and Zanieda since all this has come to light in the last few days and it seems to be some sort of connection in their. :waitasec:

I would LOVE to agree....BUT how can I???? NOTHING that Casey had said EVER has pointed to the direction of finding Caylee alive. NOTHING.

As much as I hate to say this....I agree....I really do feel for Cindy and george BUT.....AS long as the people "gathered" outside are complying (is that spelled right?) .....so be it!

Yes, I agree. I understand the conduct of Cindy and George seems strange right now, but the stress has to be unreal. I wish they could get away to a quiet, safe and anonymous place for a while. Just let Casey stay in jail for a while while they go recover. Perhaps they have some friends or relatives in Ohio. They need some victim/witness care badly. Eventually, the press of the media will die down. Casey will get credit for time served during pre-trial so it won't hurt her and she would be safer too. In jail, she can have medical help and mental health assistance, which she badly needs.

Me, too, Themis.

I'm a huge supporter of law-abiding citizens using their most fundamental right to free speech.

I hope you're right...........she needs to be in jail!

Yes, and she needs to quit bouncing in and out of it. Her lawyer can see her in jail. She will get credit for time served in pre-trial confinement so she might as well get started on serving her time. It is safer and she can have medical and mental health care. She needs to relieve her parents of their stress and this is at least one thing she can do for them -- stay there and let her parents have some space.

She is out!!!!!!

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information​
image.asp
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]ANTHONY, CASEY M[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Booking Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08042346[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Race:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]White[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Gender:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Female[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date of Birth:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]03/19/1986[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Last Known Address:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]4937 Hopespring Dr[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orlando[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Fl[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]32829[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cell:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]F-DORML-14[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08/30/2008[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Time Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]12:03am[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Number of Holds:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]HOME CONFINEMENT[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]undisclosed -[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]001[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Notes:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]None[/FONT]

Is this the current mugshot? If so, she primped up. When she was rearrested, her hair was in a ponytail. What a creep!!!

They would have taken that hair tie away from her. She might try to put it around her skinny little neck and hurt herself.

Psychopathic people DON'T care. They have no self-respect nor any respect for the humanity of others. Casey is scary.

Scary is right! It's scary to me that a 12 year old can have a brief relationship with her and end up having a breakdown. Now THAT's about as toxic as I have ever seen.

Casey looks very scary and mean. I feel creepy every time I see any pic of her. It's something in her eyes and that grin. Cindy looks horrible and exhausted.

If it's okay to ask and I know it wasn't Websleuthers, Does anyone know what internet site that crowd of protesters came from? What a coincidence everyone including Nancy Grace show were all there at the exact time.

The concept that a private person can "press charges" is a myth. Cindy and the grandmother are just potential witnesses. They may be witnesses who are complaining that they are victims of a crime, but they are still only witnesses. ONLY the State Attorney's Office can "press charges." No witness has that decision. The decision is called "Prosecutorial Discretion" and can be exercised only by the State's Attorney acting as prosecutor in People of the State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony.

What if the credit card company wants to press charges?

WTF happened to the NO BOND HOLD?

Yes, I agree. I understand the conduct of Cindy and George seems strange right now, but the stress has to be unreal. I wish they could get away to a quiet, safe and anonymous place for a while. Just let Casey stay in jail for a while while they go recover. Perhaps they have some friends or relatives in Ohio. They need some victim/witness care badly. Eventually, the press of the media will die down. Casey will get credit for time served during pre-trial so it won't hurt her and she would be safer too. In jail, she can have medical help and mental health assistance, which she badly needs.

Oh, I agree. I feel for them. I can honestly say that I do. I don't care who wants to bash Cindy for being "overbearing" or whatever. I have no mother. She died. I have no father....he is a deadbeat. Does that give me an excuse to kill my children??? HELL NO! The GP's are innocent bystanders and their lives are falling apart as we speak. How horrible. I know how great a love between a grandfather/grandchild can be. Or grandmother......I have experienced it. I am sick to death over what George and Cindy are going through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back