Murder Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm really not sure which one of the threads to post this in, but was it confirmed TM sent HE pics of sexual acts? You don't have to provide a link, as I assume you all probably know for sure by now. If so, I've been wondering something about that. I mean, I could throw out a multitude of scenarios of why and what and etc., but even if they were sent from TM's phone, how do we know it was TM who in fact sent them instead of SM?

Don't hate on me for asking, I'm just wondering how much the defense has to utilize to their advantage here...maybe she did, but...maybe she didn't?

Adding to this after thinking a bit more - - from what I understand, she probably despised HE so much and she seems to have enough forethought that she would actually be the type to send the pics from SM's phone versus her own...so I guess I'm really wondering, what's the likelihood of SM doing the same in a sense if he has some other agenda?

I'm really not sure which one of the threads to post this in, but was it confirmed TM sent HE pics of sexual acts? You don't have to provide a link, as I assume you all probably know for sure by now. If so, I've been wondering something about that. I mean, I could throw out a multitude of scenarios of why and what and etc., but even if they were sent from TM's phone, how do we know it was TM who in fact sent them instead of SM?

Don't hate on me for asking, I'm just wondering how much the defense has to utilize to their advantage here...maybe she did, but...maybe she didn't?

Adding to this after thinking a bit more - - from what I understand, she probably despised HE so much and she seems to have enough forethought that she would actually be the type to send the pics from SM's phone versus her own...so I guess I'm really wondering, what's the likelihood of SM doing the same in a sense if he has some other agenda?

Yes, in the bond hearing, the solicitor stated that the photos were sent.

And who has control of the device is always a problem. It will be interesting to see how they deal with that.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html
But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.
The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

When Tammy Moorer learned of the relationship, she contacted Heather Elvis multiple times, sending explicit photos and messages to Heather, the prosecution said.
The discovery of the relationship between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis prompted Tammy Moorer, according to prosecutors, to allegedly go to work with her husband, monitor all cell phone activity and handcuff him.

I am a bit confused by what LE is saying. I thought the IE charges are a result of what happened around 12/18. But the quotes above make it sound like Tammy was sending pictures to Heather right after the breakup. So what exactly were they arrested for? Was it sending explicit pictures around 12/18 to Heather? Was it having sex in public around 12/18? Both? Why is TM not charged with sending explicit pictures to Heather earlier?

But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.
The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

Sounds to me like they are saying that for a period after the breakup, TM sent pictures to Heather, yet I have only seen discussion of TM and SM having sex around 12/18, and sending those pictures to Heather.

Because LE didn't know about it and Heather never reported it, and they found the evidence after HE went missing. LE can only act on what they find, or what's reported to them, when they find it or receive the report. LE was not involved with either TM/SM or HE before HE was reported missing by her father on the evening of 12/19/13. It would have taken them time to get/find information, especially information contained digitally. That would include proof of IE, photos, video, txt messages, call logs, etc, etc.

Because LE didn't know about it and Heather never reported it, and they found the evidence after HE went missing. LE can only act on what they find, or what's reported to them, when they find it or receive the report. LE was not involved with either TM/SM or HE before HE was reported missing by her father on the evening of 12/19/13. It would have taken them time to get/find information, especially information contained digitally. That would include proof of IE, photos, video, txt messages, call logs, etc, etc.

What I am asking is, Why is TM not being charged with sending explicit pictures to Heather after the breakup now? I am guessing they went through the phone and found the photos....so why only charge them with the one incident? Or maybe they don't have the older photos, and just know about them b/c Heather told her friends?

Would their attorney's say, let's wait for trial. We got this covered? Knowing what a mad mouth TM has been on social media? Go for it, or SM who we really don't know anything other than he was mild mannered, quiet and bowed to TM's wishes type guy. I was shocked when I first read it and continued reading it until they were booked. It's very easy to see why Heather was murdered to me. Cheating husband, wife who felt extremely scorned as a woman, who drinks, in her 40's with issues. jmo

Threatens, send sext messages, shows her, I guess. Threaten her with killing SM to get her to PTL when she saw the messages to her phone, yes I can see that anger growing real fast & Heather going to pick up SM.

But, but...SM covered it by lying, hasn't spoken up other than he was handcuffed to the bed, come on big guy, grow some. Oh well. There you go, weak back imo. My version of what I feel so far has happened. Both had a drunken night out possibly and it esculated until TM killed HE for being with her man and the man may have wanted to book it from the marriage. A deadly combo and proves to be so with Heather, sadly. jmo

(the mocking bird is calling out here, common for this area but he's loud as can be singing every tune he knows, love him/her/them)

i agree...

What I am asking is, Why is TM not being charged with sending explicit pictures to Heather after the breakup now? I am guessing they went through the phone and found the photos....so why only charge them with the one incident? Or maybe they don't have the older photos, and just know about them b/c Heather told her friends?

That's a question for the Solicitor's office. No one here can answer that.

I believe it is only illegal to send unsolicited explicit pictures to another adult. Heather cannot testify that the pictures were unsolicited so even if they have proof the pics were sent, they don't have proof that it was illegal. That is just my guess. :moo:

Unless those explicit vulgar texts were sent to Heather while she was at work and people were with her when she received them. If she was working when she received one of those nasty pics showing Tammy & Sidney engaged in a sex act, and if Heather looked upset about it, and if Heather shared with people that were around her that vulgar text that was just sent to her, then their testimony would be as good as having Heather there to testify how she felt when she received that text. Not only would they be able to describe in detail what was in the picture, they'd also be able to describe how Heather reacted to it.

I just saw this and don't know where to post it: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Human-remains-found-in-container-near-Apache-Lake-254280751.html"]http://www.azfamily.com/news/Human-remains-found-in-container-near-Apache-Lake-254280751.html[/URL]
When the men opened the container, they were shocked to discover the skeletal remains and clothing of what Contreras said appeared to be a young small female.

"Her sandals were maybe like this big so I'm guessing maybe anywhere from like 9 to 13," explained Contreras. "She might have been pretty small."

TM posted a photo of Arizona ruins on Facebook.

There are a few missing persons, including young children, cases in the AZ area. This news is already being discussed in those threads, as I saw them earlier. This is not related to the H.E. case. If you go look for the "AZ" in the missing forum you will see the ones on WS.

I just saw this and don't know where to post it: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Human-remains-found-in-container-near-Apache-Lake-254280751.html"]http://www.azfamily.com/news/Human-remains-found-in-container-near-Apache-Lake-254280751.html[/URL]
When the men opened the container, they were shocked to discover the skeletal remains and clothing of what Contreras said appeared to be a young small female.

"Her sandals were maybe like this big so I'm guessing maybe anywhere from like 9 to 13," explained Contreras. "She might have been pretty small."

TM posted a photo of Arizona ruins on Facebook.

Good catch. The pic she posted was of Sunset Crater and I just mapped it and it is about 4 hours from Apache Lake.

Do we need a thread for following remains that have been found?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sun...ffdb15011b6f647!2m2!1d-111.253206!2d33.575996

Good catch. The pic she posted was of Sunset Crater and I just mapped it and it is about 4 hours from Apache Lake.

Do we need a thread for following remains that have been found?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sun...ffdb15011b6f647!2m2!1d-111.253206!2d33.575996

Remains that have been found recently in various locations have been discussed on this thread, which perhaps should be retitled to be more inclusive of any remains that could possibly be Heather's:

HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

I tried posting on that thread several times today, and I kept getting the message that my token had expired.:dunno:

I think if you click the "Remember Me" button when you log in, it should stop that from happening.

Some interesting points made.

Thanks for posting Knox. I totally agree with the article.
Two people have been charged with a crime with no known physical evidence. There’s no body and police don’t know when or how Heather Elvis died. Police tell us they are still looking for evidence.

In this country, the legal system says you can’t just lock up someone and then seek evidence later without probable cause. Search warrants can only be issued when probable cause exists.

How can the taxpaying public be certain that probable cause even exists without the ability to examine search warrants and search warrant findings? Keeping judicial records secret puts us on a slippery slope, one that slides dangerously close to a police state.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/opinion/e...7a43b2370.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuth719
Back