Murder Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We know they found DNA evidence of some kind, but they are not saying what it is or exactly where they found it. One reporter tweeted a snippet saying LE found DNA in the black truck. That was not confirmed officially by anyone in LE. It has been posted multiple times and chewed over and discussed in various threads here.

Police did say "DNA" was part of this case, but that's as far as they went.

They are simply not going to release details of their case. Even if they didn't have a gag order they still wouldn't tell the public.

We'll find out during the trial. And that's just how it goes.

I agree. And I think that it's substantial even if it's a small amount bc le went from kidnapping to murder charges after that last search of their house, which is presumed to be when they found some kind of DNA evidence. Now whether that was found in the house, camper or truck is anybody's guess. I'm thinking the truck, though...but that's not even an educated guess at best.

I wonder this as well but I was wondering more about the toolbox. Sidney's truck has a toolbox, right?

Are you referring to the large toolbox that goes across the truck bed? if that toolbox is the size of my husband's, a person could easily fit...especially a small/petite person.

IMOO this is important, important enough to be reposted.
REPORTER: So chief, what leads you to murder charges as opposed to Heather Elvis just missing? I'm assuming there was something in that house that indicated a murder had taken place?

CHIEF: Um I, Obviously the investigation is still ongoing. Um we will say that the evidence that we located there um led to the murder to the uh charge of the murder inves of murder. Sorry.

http://www.probablecause.org/whatisprobablecause.html

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1618

http://www.policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2010/05/understanding-probable-cause.aspx

i'm not sure what is needed to charge/arrest for probable cause of murder, but these definitions may help in our understanding evidence that may have been found in the home and on the property.

i kinda thought they found Heather's purse in the house and took the car because the surveillance video identified it. jmo

as far as DNA goes, they would have needed that before the arrest was made...i think

None of us know everything that happened the night Heather disappeared. None of us know everything that happened leading up to that night. None of us know everything that's happened since that night. None of us know what LE has for evidence. Furthermore, IMO, there is only 3 people that know what really happened, those being HE, SM and TM.
We, as the public, however, are free to discuss what we think, how we feel, and voice our opinions and thoughts. Why? Because we can!
IMO, I don't concentrate on and read the posts as if people are doubting what LE has and what they don't, but rather I read them as opinions, thoughts, theories, and just overall trying to make sense of what MAY have taken place. Whether we are right or wrong is not up to anyone to judge as NONE of us know all the answers, nor will we ever! We also all have the right to voice our opinion, if we so choose to, on whether we feel those charged are guilty or not.
I have no association with anyone in this case. I can form my own opinion, regardless of what anyone thinks. I'm not asking for anyone's approval as to whether it's right or wrong.
If anyone has legal expertise/experience that they'd like to share with us, then maybe you should become a verified expert and/or verified insider (or whatever it's called here on Websleuths!)

None of us know everything that happened the night Heather disappeared. None of us know everything that happened leading up to that night. None of us know everything that's happened since that night. None of us know what LE has for evidence. Furthermore, IMO, there is only 3 people that know what really happened, those being HE, SM and TM.
We, as the public, however, are free to discuss what we think, how we feel, and voice our opinions and thoughts. Why? Because we can!
IMO, I don't concentrate on and read the posts as if people are doubting what LE has and what they don't, but rather I read them as opinions, thoughts, theories, and just overall trying to make sense of what MAY have taken place. Whether we are right or wrong is not up to anyone to judge as NONE of us know all the answers, nor will we ever! We also all have the right to voice our opinion, if we so choose to, on whether we feel those charged are guilty or not.
I have no association with anyone in this case. I can form my own opinion, regardless of what anyone thinks. I'm not asking for anyone's approval as to whether it's right or wrong.
If anyone has legal expertise/experience that they'd like to share with us, then maybe you should become a verified expert and/or verified insider (or whatever it's called here on Websleuths!)
:seeya: yep, that carp is getting old.
:loveyou:

IMOO this is important, important enough to be reposted.
REPORTER: So chief, what leads you to murder charges as opposed to Heather Elvis just missing? I'm assuming there was something in that house that indicated a murder had taken place?

CHIEF: Um I, Obviously the investigation is still ongoing. Um we will say that the evidence that we located there um led to the murder to the uh charge of the murder inves of murder. Sorry.

What do you make of this? Nice emphasis with color. Doesn't it make the chief sound very unsure?

At the time I first heard this statement (at the PC, IIRC?) she sounded vague, but I think I was so mind boggled by the whole announcement, I didn't particularly focus on any one thing. Reading it here doesn't give me a lot of confidence.

Why does she stumble and use "um...murder...uh charge...inves of murder. sorry."?

I think they found something with Heather's DNA on it. Something that led to a murder charge aft they searched their house, camper & truck. I'll bet it was something that Tammy & Sidney will have a hard time explaining away.
I keep thinking back to other cases, like where they had a hand print in a camper that there was no reason for that hand print to ever be, or a spot of blood on a jacket that couldn't have been around the victim except when they were killed. Some things just cannot be explained away.

I wonder this as well but I was wondering more about the toolbox. Sidney's truck has a toolbox, right?

What do you make of this? Nice emphasis with color. Doesn't it make the chief sound very unsure?

At the time I first heard this statement (at the PC, IIRC?) she sounded vague, but I think I was so mind boggled by the whole announcement, I didn't particularly focus on any one thing. Reading it here doesn't give me a lot of confidence.

Why does she stumble and use "um...murder...uh charge...inves of murder. sorry."?
IMO, she said "we will say that the evidence that we located there um led to the murder to the uh charge of the murder inves of murder" because the direct question asked of her was "I'm assuming there was something in that house that indicated a murder had taken place?"

She did not want to say "Yes, there was something in that house that indicated a murder had taken place."(construed as a murder had taken place inside the house)

Instead she wanted to convey that what they found in the house and on the property (both, not either/or) led them to the investigation of the possibility of murder, which led to the charges of murder. For example, if the truck had not been purchased until after SM and Heather broke up, yet had her fingerprints or DNA in it, that would point to her being in that truck that night, though not confirm it OR if Heather's blood were found in a truck or on clothing in the Moorer household.

Maybe the chief was a bit nervous and didn't want to release too much information? IDK......

Hello all...I was trying to keep up with these threads as a background observer for a few weeks and just got totally overwhelmed with the volume of posts and at times the speed at which they moved. And while I have read a few of the threads cover to cover -- so to speak -- there is a great deal that I missed -- especially from the beginning. I do however have a pretty good idea of what's been going on and must say that I am very impressed with the theories in many of the posts that I've read and the high degree of sleuthing ability that many of you possess and so let me just say keep up the good work and my hat's off to you! Personally -- and especially being a newbie and one who's time online here will unfortunately be more limited than many of you -- I'm going to try and just jump in from time to time when I have something to add that I think may be of some use. I have had some thoughts along the way that I probably should have noted when I thought of them but I wasn't even registered at the time and so I will try and post them from now on when I think of them.

A couple of thoughts that I had, and since -- as I said above -- seeing that there are a lot of threads that I never got to go through, forgive me if things have already been touched on but, since well before the bond hearing occurred I had a working theory that TM had secreted her enraged self in the back seat/ floorboard area of the truck that SM drove up in to meet HRE at PTL and that this poor unsuspecting young lady saw SM and got in and closed the door and then the trap was sprung.

Part of why I have felt this way was that I do believe -- as I've seen posted in previous threads -- that TM was at the very least, a fan of the Nancy Grace show and -- I believe --she may have had an interest in other true crime shows as well. If not in the past then maybe at least in recent times as I do feel that she had been -- if not stone cold premeditating killing her cheating husbands love interest since finding out about the affair around Halloween, then at the very least she was fantasizing about it as a way to channel her rage. The reason I mention this is that, if you recall the relatively recent case of yet another Craigslist killing -- this time in Pennsylvania -- broke in the news right around Dec. 7th I believe, which would have been about ten or so days prior to HRE tragic encounter with the "MRS". And in that case it was widely reported -- on and around that date -- that the husband had hidden under a blanket in the back seat, unbeknownst to the man who believed he had gotten into the vehicle with just the wife in the front seat, and he had at some prearranged point popped up and wrapped a cord around this man's neck as his lovely wife preceded to stab him to death. They then disposed of the body, cleaned the vehicle and went to dinner like nothing happened. Truly disturbing.

And so, even if the motives in these two crimes are disparate, let's disregard that and what if, at the very least, that was the most recent premeditation or fantasy that was bouncing off the walls inside TMs disturbed mind on that fateful evening and instead of the husband hiding under a blanket in the back seat, it was the wife. And given the frightening size difference between HRE and TM and -- not to mention -- the extra adrenaline boost from all the pent up rage and the element of surprise of being set on from your blind side and in a darkened confined space, it brings a chill to me thinking how quickly and completely TM had full control of her intended victim.

I truly feel that something very close to this is how it went down. I am still wrestling with SMs exact level of involvement, and by that what I mean is, while I have no doubt that LE was correct in charging them both the same in this heinous crime, I'm just trying to figure out how exactly, and when exactly, did TM get him to damn what might have been left of his soul and be an accomplice to kidnapping and murdering someone that he has professed to care greatly about. I know that there are several working theories about why SM made the initial contact that night with HRE and what his motives were ie: was he part of a premeditated plot to lure and kill HRE from that early point with his disturbed wife who somehow forced him through threats and/ or coercion? Or did it just start out as something, at least on his part, with no malicious motive that just snowballed out of control when the "MRS" got wind of his attempt at yet another covert liaison with HRE. I am tending to lean toward the latter.

But what was it that precipitated him to need to see HRE that night? Could it be that he really had been missing her and there was nothing like a cross country trip in a car for days on end with TM to make him realize that and why -- in no uncertain terms -- he had chosen to get involved with HRE in the first place? I think that there are many of you -- myself included -- who, from what we know about TM, could certainly see how this might be the case. And did he maybe somehow through the grapevine -- because all us living here in MB know how it's really just a small town at the heart of it and it's hard for anything to remain a secret for very long-- get wind that she was starting to go on dates and he felt the urgency even more to at least try and see her one more time? I could see that, especially since it sounds like things ended rather abruptly when the affair was laid bare. He was known to work late, so what if he was out that night already under the guise of "taking care of business"? Ah but, there's that whole thing about him claiming that he cut a deal to allow TM to accompany him to work before chaining him to the bed at night right? Well I just don't know that that's anything more than an attempt at creating an alibi of some kind for himself and, while I don't put it past TM to set such bizarre demands, I am going to set that one aside for now as I'm not sure that it passes the sniff test with me. But even if it was the case, maybe he got paroled early for good behavior after the Cali trip or maybe, just maybe, he told TM that night that he needed time prior to -- or after -- work to be by himself to do a little Christmas shopping. That would certainly tug at the right "family" heartstrings to maybe get her to back off him for one night, and after all there weren't that many more shopping days left by the 17th of December. And just imagine how incensed TM would have been if she found out later that night that she had been lied to about that, or worse, that maybe SM had done some Christmas shopping, but it wasn't for her and the kids.

And that is something that I have thought about for a while, and for all I know it's already been discussed but I never did read it in any of the threads that I've had the time to go through, and that is this. What if part of SMs reason to see HRE that night and/or part of what he used to try and get her to meet up with him that night was that he had gotten her a special Christmas present that he wanted to give her in person and that given that the holiday was almost here and how closely TM watched him this was his last best chance to meet up with her and give it to her before the holiday arrived? I really think that this along with the thing about him either wanting to, or actually, leaving his wife along with telling her things like how he felt bad about how things had ended so abruptly, and that he had been thinking about her, blah, blah, blah would have really gotten a flood of emotions going in her and I could really see where he could have succeeded in getting her to come out, especially for something so thoughtful as a present, and who doesn't like getting presents right? And who knows, maybe his motives were at least somewhat sincere but she didn't respond as he hoped with that first call from the pay phone. And she spent some time trying to deal with this flood of emotion now coming back as she posted some romantic sort of poetic musings to her Tumblr account while in the meantime maybe he crawled back home dejected to a women he knew in his heart he no longer loved, but he feared. And then something that I really don't think SM anticipated happening occurred that set a deadly cascade of horror in full motion...his cell phone rang.

Whether or not TM held a gun on SM threatening him and possibly even their children with some sort of murder/ suicide scenario if he didn't comply with her plan by the time that phone rang the last time and it was finally answered, I'm not sure of...yet. Maybe it was like some have suggested that she instead threatened him with throwing him off the property with nothing to his name and to take the children from him, maybe accuse him of things either true or false -- who's to know when you're dealing with an inveterate liar -- so vile that in a place that is, in essence "a small town", he would have been branded a pariah. However those final moments played out before getting in the truck and driving to PTL to perpetrate this evil -- and I do believe we will find out these details in the end -- the fact that SM did go along with this and still refuses to speak up and tell the truth about what happened and WHERE HEATHER IS even after he is outside the clutches of his wife when both are in what can be considered protective custody in two different facilities an hour or so apart, makes him -- no matter what his story is at this point -- 100% as guilty as the person I truly believe fantasied for weeks about and then in a blind rage executed a cold blooded kidnapping and murder of HRE and that is TM. And as much as I want with all my heart to see HRE returned to her family I will be disgusted to see either one of these two scum get cut a deal. So I hope that as more facts get put together and get released as time goes on that we as a community are able to get together and do more targeted searches in the near future so as to give the Elvis family the opportunity to lay their daughter, sister, niece to rest while at the same time giving the family the full justice that they deserve and finally, finally...wiping that @#%&ing grin off TMs face once and for all. Selah.

Just one more thing...(I used to love when Colombo turned around and said that) I've been intrigued by the speculation surrounding the HRE tweet with regards to "66 days" and I have my own theory on it that came to me when I originally read it that -- here again as stated with my other thoughts above -- I'm not sure if anyone else has proposed this as I have unfortunately been unable to read many of the early threads, however, I have seen where I think the two most agreed upon conclusions were that it was either in reference to a dance recital -- I believe -- for HRE sister or referred to the amount of days from the tweet until the trip to FLA where SM ran in the charity marathon at WDW. But what came to me when I read it was that there is a common theory in psychology which is backed up by research that it takes 66 days to form a good or healthy habit and I believe this can be used in regards to how long it takes to break free of a bad habit as well.

My theory here being that when one considers that at the time of the tweet HRE had just ended things with SM I believe that she very well may have tweeted this to give her a marker as a starting point to begin her countdown to "get over" either specifically this relationship that was coming to an end with SM or maybe married guys or jerks in general as she seemed like she had been drawn to this type before. HRE was a smart young lady and I have no doubt that she would have been aware of this 66 days reference to which I am referring. This is also why I believe she had a healthy reticence or reluctance, if you will, upon receiving SMs initial phone call from the pay phone as she had already made a vow I believe to "get over "him. Tragically though, she hadn't made it the full 66 days at that point and so in a way she hadn't kicked the SM habit yet. But I want to promise you Heather if you can hear me out there, if I ever get the chance, I'll kick him for you. These are of course all just my opinions and I thank-you for the opportunity to post here and be heard. Sorry for running on so long and any grammar errors but it was late when I started and now it's really late and I'm too tired to clean up my stream of consciousness this time but I promise to do better next time.

Wow, I swear I put paragraph breaks into my ridiculously long post and they seem to have disappeared when I posted so my sincere apologies to anyone who tries to make it through that word salad of mine...you're braver than I.

Are you referring to the large toolbox that goes across the truck bed? if that toolbox is the size of my husband's, a person could easily fit...especially a small/petite person.

yes, I was just thinking... several of me could fit in there....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Do you think these perps actually put a lifeless Heather in the back of a truck and a camera caught the picture?
I just saw that on forensic files and thought the M's might of made the same mistake.
also as brazen as TM was/is.........she might of kept a trophy to blackmail SM into never leaving her and reminding him of what he did!! Just wondering .........

I saw that exact episode of forensic files :seeya:

You could see her body, clear as day, in the back of that truck.

Hi, NYSofMindHunter! I see you've gotten sucked into this case! :D

:welcome6:

IMO, she said "we will say that the evidence that we located there um led to the murder to the uh charge of the murder inves of murder" because the direct question asked of her was "I'm assuming there was something in that house that indicated a murder had taken place?"

She did not want to say "Yes, there was something in that house that indicated a murder had taken place."(construed as a murder had taken place inside the house)

Instead she wanted to convey that what they found in the house and on the property (both, not either/or) led them to the investigation of the possibility of murder, which led to the charges of murder. For example, if the truck had not been purchased until after SM and Heather broke up, yet had her fingerprints or DNA in it, that would point to her being in that truck that night, though not confirm it OR if Heather's blood were found in a truck or on clothing in the Moorer household.

This is how I took it too. I keep coming back to it seems LE believes PTL is the scene of the crime. Maybe there was a small amount of blood on the pavement, but upon further investigation they found more in the dirt/ground/bushes area. In past cases we sometimes learn about a "concerning" amount of blood evidence. It's not enough to declare someone was murdered, but the amount is enough to determine the victim would be critically injured if they didn't receive medical attention. I wonder if it's something like that.

And so when they executed the search warrant, they found blood evidence in the truck box. . .or a weapon like a tire iron with HE's DNA on it. It's about the only way it makes sense to me. But who knows. During the trial it may end up being something totally never thought of. :dunno:

I'm just thinking along the lines that since there is no body, LE will probably need to prove a crime scene and a weapon. . .along with motive and opportunity.

:moo::moo::moo:

Hello all...I was trying to keep up with these threads as a background observer for a few weeks and just got totally overwhelmed with the volume of posts and at times the speed at which they moved. And while I have read a few of the threads cover to cover -- so to speak -- there is a great deal that I missed -- especially from the beginning. I do however have a pretty good idea of what's been going on and must say that I am very impressed with the theories in many of the posts that I've read and the high degree of sleuthing ability that many of you possess and so let me just say keep up the good work and my hat's off to you! Personally -- and especially being a newbie and one who's time online here will unfortunately be more limited than many of you -- I'm going to try and just jump in from time to time when I have something to add that I think may be of some use. I have had some thoughts along the way that I probably should have noted when I thought of them but I wasn't even registered at the time and so I will try and post them from now on when I think of them.

A couple of thoughts that I had, and since -- as I said above -- seeing that there are a lot of threads that I never got to go through, forgive me if things have already been touched on but, since well before the bond hearing occurred I had a working theory that TM had secreted her enraged self in the back seat/ floorboard area of the truck that SM drove up in to meet HRE at PTL and that this poor unsuspecting young lady saw SM and got in and closed the door and then the trap was sprung.

Part of why I have felt this way was that I do believe -- as I've seen posted in previous threads -- that TM was at the very least, a fan of the Nancy Grace show and -- I believe --she may have had an interest in other true crime shows as well. If not in the past then maybe at least in recent times as I do feel that she had been -- if not stone cold premeditating killing her cheating husbands love interest since finding out about the affair around Halloween, then at the very least she was fantasizing about it as a way to channel her rage. The reason I mention this is that, if you recall the relatively recent case of yet another Craigslist killing -- this time in Pennsylvania -- broke in the news right around Dec. 7th I believe, which would have been about ten or so days prior to HRE tragic encounter with the "MRS". And in that case it was widely reported -- on and around that date -- that the husband had hidden under a blanket in the back seat, unbeknownst to the man who believed he had gotten into the vehicle with just the wife in the front seat, and he had at some prearranged point popped up and wrapped a cord around this man's neck as his lovely wife preceded to stab him to death. They then disposed of the body, cleaned the vehicle and went to dinner like nothing happened. Truly disturbing.

And so, even if the motives in these two crimes are disparate, let's disregard that and what if, at the very least, that was the most recent premeditation or fantasy that was bouncing off the walls inside TMs disturbed mind on that fateful evening and instead of the husband hiding under a blanket in the back seat, it was the wife. And given the frightening size difference between HRE and TM and -- not to mention -- the extra adrenaline boost from all the pent up rage and the element of surprise of being set on from your blind side and in a darkened confined space, it brings a chill to me thinking how quickly and completely TM had full control of her intended victim.

I truly feel that something very close to this is how it went down. I am still wrestling with SMs exact level of involvement, and by that what I mean is, while I have no doubt that LE was correct in charging them both the same in this heinous crime, I'm just trying to figure out how exactly, and when exactly, did TM get him to damn what might have been left of his soul and be an accomplice to kidnapping and murdering someone that he has professed to care greatly about. I know that there are several working theories about why SM made the initial contact that night with HRE and what his motives were ie: was he part of a premeditated plot to lure and kill HRE from that early point with his disturbed wife who somehow forced him through threats and/ or coercion? Or did it just start out as something, at least on his part, with no malicious motive that just snowballed out of control when the "MRS" got wind of his attempt at yet another covert liaison with HRE. I am tending to lean toward the latter.

But what was it that precipitated him to need to see HRE that night? Could it be that he really had been missing her and there was nothing like a cross country trip in a car for days on end with TM to make him realize that and why -- in no uncertain terms -- he had chosen to get involved with HRE in the first place? I think that there are many of you -- myself included -- who, from what we know about TM, could certainly see how this might be the case. And did he maybe somehow through the grapevine -- because all us living here in MB know how it's really just a small town at the heart of it and it's hard for anything to remain a secret for very long-- get wind that she was starting to go on dates and he felt the urgency even more to at least try and see her one more time? I could see that, especially since it sounds like things ended rather abruptly when the affair was laid bare. He was known to work late, so what if he was out that night already under the guise of "taking care of business"? Ah but, there's that whole thing about him claiming that he cut a deal to allow TM to accompany him to work before chaining him to the bed at night right? Well I just don't know that that's anything more than an attempt at creating an alibi of some kind for himself and, while I don't put it past TM to set such bizarre demands, I am going to set that one aside for now as I'm not sure that it passes the sniff test with me. But even if it was the case, maybe he got paroled early for good behavior after the Cali trip or maybe, just maybe, he told TM that night that he needed time prior to -- or after -- work to be by himself to do a little Christmas shopping. That would certainly tug at the right "family" heartstrings to maybe get her to back off him for one night, and after all there weren't that many more shopping days left by the 17th of December. And just imagine how incensed TM would have been if she found out later that night that she had been lied to about that, or worse, that maybe SM had done some Christmas shopping, but it wasn't for her and the kids.

And that is something that I have thought about for a while, and for all I know it's already been discussed but I never did read it in any of the threads that I've had the time to go through, and that is this. What if part of SMs reason to see HRE that night and/or part of what he used to try and get her to meet up with him that night was that he had gotten her a special Christmas present that he wanted to give her in person and that given that the holiday was almost here and how closely TM watched him this was his last best chance to meet up with her and give it to her before the holiday arrived? I really think that this along with the thing about him either wanting to, or actually, leaving his wife along with telling her things like how he felt bad about how things had ended so abruptly, and that he had been thinking about her, blah, blah, blah would have really gotten a flood of emotions going in her and I could really see where he could have succeeded in getting her to come out, especially for something so thoughtful as a present, and who doesn't like getting presents right? And who knows, maybe his motives were at least somewhat sincere but she didn't respond as he hoped with that first call from the pay phone. And she spent some time trying to deal with this flood of emotion now coming back as she posted some romantic sort of poetic musings to her Tumblr account while in the meantime maybe he crawled back home dejected to a women he knew in his heart he no longer loved, but he feared. And then something that I really don't think SM anticipated happening occurred that set a deadly cascade of horror in full motion...his cell phone rang.

Whether or not TM held a gun on SM threatening him and possibly even their children with some sort of murder/ suicide scenario if he didn't comply with her plan by the time that phone rang the last time and it was finally answered, I'm not sure of...yet. Maybe it was like some have suggested that she instead threatened him with throwing him off the property with nothing to his name and to take the children from him, maybe accuse him of things either true or false -- who's to know when you're dealing with an inveterate liar -- so vile that in a place that is, in essence "a small town", he would have been branded a pariah. However those final moments played out before getting in the truck and driving to PTL to perpetrate this evil -- and I do believe we will find out these details in the end -- the fact that SM did go along with this and still refuses to speak up and tell the truth about what happened and WHERE HEATHER IS even after he is outside the clutches of his wife when both are in what can be considered protective custody in two different facilities an hour or so apart, makes him -- no matter what his story is at this point -- 100% as guilty as the person I truly believe fantasied for weeks about and then in a blind rage executed a cold blooded kidnapping and murder of HRE and that is TM. And as much as I want with all my heart to see HRE returned to her family I will be disgusted to see either one of these two scum get cut a deal. So I hope that as more facts get put together and get released as time goes on that we as a community are able to get together and do more targeted searches in the near future so as to give the Elvis family the opportunity to lay their daughter, sister, niece to rest while at the same time giving the family the full justice that they deserve and finally, finally...wiping that @#%&ing grin off TMs face once and for all. Selah.

Just one more thing...(I used to love when Colombo turned around and said that) I've been intrigued by the speculation surrounding the HRE tweet with regards to "66 days" and I have my own theory on it that came to me when I originally read it that -- here again as stated with my other thoughts above -- I'm not sure if anyone else has proposed this as I have unfortunately been unable to read many of the early threads, however, I have seen where I think the two most agreed upon conclusions were that it was either in reference to a dance recital -- I believe -- for HRE sister or referred to the amount of days from the tweet until the trip to FLA where SM ran in the charity marathon at WDW. But what came to me when I read it was that there is a common theory in psychology which is backed up by research that it takes 66 days to form a good or healthy habit and I believe this can be used in regards to how long it takes to break free of a bad habit as well.

My theory here being that when one considers that at the time of the tweet HRE had just ended things with SM I believe that she very well may have tweeted this to give her a marker as a starting point to begin her countdown to "get over" either specifically this relationship that was coming to an end with SM or maybe married guys or jerks in general as she seemed like she had been drawn to this type before. HRE was a smart young lady and I have no doubt that she would have been aware of this 66 days reference to which I am referring. This is also why I believe she had a healthy reticence or reluctance, if you will, upon receiving SMs initial phone call from the pay phone as she had already made a vow I believe to "get over "him. Tragically though, she hadn't made it the full 66 days at that point and so in a way she hadn't kicked the SM habit yet. But I want to promise you Heather if you can hear me out there, if I ever get the chance, I'll kick him for you. These are of course all just my opinions and I thank-you for the opportunity to post here and be heard. Sorry for running on so long and any grammar errors but it was late when I started and now it's really late and I'm too tired to clean up my stream of consciousness this time but I promise to do better next time.

Thank you. I agree with what you shared there as my thinking has been along the same lines since the beginning of this nightmare for the Elvis family.

It's been about 46 days since their charges for murder. Nothing. No direction on how to find Heather. Nothing.

Would their attorney's say, let's wait for trial. We got this covered? Knowing what a mad mouth TM has been on social media? Go for it, or SM who we really don't know anything other than he was mild mannered, quiet and bowed to TM's wishes type guy. I was shocked when I first read it and continued reading it until they were booked. It's very easy to see why Heather was murdered to me. Cheating husband, wife who felt extremely scorned as a woman, who drinks, in her 40's with issues. jmo

Threatens, send sext messages, shows her, I guess. Threaten her with killing SM to get her to PTL when she saw the messages to her phone, yes I can see that anger growing real fast & Heather going to pick up SM.

But, but...SM covered it by lying, hasn't spoken up other than he was handcuffed to the bed, come on big guy, grow some. Oh well. There you go, weak back imo. My version of what I feel so far has happened. Both had a drunken night out possibly and it esculated until TM killed HE for being with her man and the man may have wanted to book it from the marriage. A deadly combo and proves to be so with Heather, sadly. jmo

(the mocking bird is calling out here, common for this area but he's loud as can be singing every tune he knows, love him/her/them)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back