Murder Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree CC. What kind of person wears a Disney tie to a bond hearing for I.E. murder and OJ charges? A sick, twisted and creepy "dateline" weirdo. Jmo

IMO after the whole affair came forward and maybe even before she did everything and anything to control him. I could see her getting rid of anything she didn't approve of. Including clothing. I think this is probably the only style he had. Heck his closet is probably filled with Disney gear. She seemed to go out of her way to mark her territory. But she did it in such a way making it look like these were his choices. For him it was probably easier to go along than deal with Sybil.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Given SM's work (which was non-corporate and 'handy-man-esque') and personal style (basic dudewear of T shirts, shirts, and jeans, shorts or cargo pants), it's possible SM owned exactly one tie, which was something purchased either on a whim at WDW or maybe as a gift from a family member.

It may be as simple as that and whoever it was who grabbed some street clothes for him to wear at his hearing (because it couldn't have been him, as he was in jail), also included the one tie he did have to his name. Fashion is clearly not his thing nor perhaps even a sense of decorum.

We know that many bodies are never found. Just look at some of the cases on WS, and that's just a small percentage of all the cases out there.

- Kyron Horman
- Isabelle Celis
- Haleigh Cummings
- Kelli Bordeaux

Just to name a few out of thousands. There are missing people (long dead surely) going back many decades. Look at the amount of land masses and bodies of water in the world. Literally millions of places a body can be disposed. Even within a 10 mi radius, which is the most likely scenario, a body could be discarded and not found. Look how long it took for Caylee's remains to be found. Months! And she was literally within a few miles of her home.

Don't forget Bob Harrod! He's still missing too. But I'm still hoping he'll be found....

I hope this is the thread for asking - now the arraignment's done, is that it? Nothing to stop these two going to trial and being charged with murder? We don't have arraignments in the UK so that's why I'm not sure.

I am very sad that Heather's body has not been recovered yet. As reality sets in, just maybe someone will reveal that information. I hope so.

I wonder if Tammy will be one of those defendants whose attorney doesn't want her to testify, but she insists on doing so?

Dorky question: do we have copies of the indictments available?

Yes we do. They are posted somewhere on here.

Let me see if I can find them for you.

Found them. JerseyGirl posted them on another thread.

Here's Tammy's Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc... - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here's Sidney's Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc... - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes we do. They are posted somewhere on here.

Let me see if I can find them for you.

Found them. JerseyGirl posted them on another thread.

Here's Tammy's Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc... - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here's Sidney's Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc... - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I believe these are the gag orders and Ty for posting because I must have missed them when posted by JerseyGirl.

Can and does the media challenge gag orders? Usually the media brings in their own lawyers when they are being blocked from things like covering a hearing or getting access to LE documents like returned search warrants. But when a judge has already ruled and put a gag order in place, I don't know if the media usually or even sometimes challenges those.

??

When is the next court hearing on any charges?
Just wondering if TM father's sudden death (hope there is an autopsy)
will postpone anything..........

When is the next court hearing on any charges?
Just wondering if TM father's sudden death (hope there is an autopsy)
will postpone anything..........

I am not sure there are any upcoming hearings? Though there should be an appearance to have them make their pleas, G or NG, I think.

Given SM's work (which was non-corporate and 'handy-man-esque') and personal style (basic dudewear of T shirts, shirts, and jeans, shorts or cargo pants), it's possible SM owned exactly one tie, which was something purchased either on a whim at WDW or maybe as a gift from a family member.

It may be as simple as that and whoever it was who grabbed some street clothes for him to wear at his hearing (because it couldn't have been him, as he was in jail), also included the one tie he did have to his name. Fashion is clearly not his thing nor perhaps even a sense of decorum.

It's all possible. It's possible that it was a slap in the face to the court proceedings relating to the murder charge of Heather who herself posted about Disney and bring a princess.

Anyway, my opinion is that it was inappropriate. If it was the only thing he owned then he shouldn't have wore a tie at all. I find it disrespectful to Heather. Just my opinion and I am allowed to have it just like you are allowed to have yours.

Let's move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can and does the media challenge gag orders? Usually the media brings in their own lawyers when they are being blocked from things like covering a hearing or getting access to LE documents like returned search warrants. But when a judge has already ruled and put a gag order in place, I don't know if the media usually or even sometimes challenges those.

??

I think you are correct, I can't recall seeing the media challenge a gag order. I believe it will stay in place

I think you are correct, I can't recall seeing the media challenge a gag order. I believe it will stay in place

If you google media overturns gag order, a few do come up.

You know after listening to a lot of people and seeing the evidence so far that has been released as well as evidence not yet entered in court I think I have changed my position from the planning and execution of the murder on the night it occurred to this being planned beginning on or about Nov 4th.

I really think the Ms were setting this up so there was no traceable contact for six weeks. Planted social media posts that they were doing ok now. Used a pay phone so as to not be traced. Left their cells at home during the murder. Had sex in public and made sure it was date and time stamped to give them an alibi.

What they didn't count on was Heathers call to the roommate. Without that call they may not have looked at the video to see their vehicle coming and going and may not have gotten search warrants to search house and cars.

They did a pretty good job covering their tracks.

You know after listening to a lot of people and seeing the evidence so far that has been released as well as evidence not yet entered in court I think I have changed my position from the planning and execution of the murder on the night it occurred to this being planned beginning on or about Nov 4th.

I really think the Ms were setting this up so there was no traceable contact for six weeks. Planted social media posts that they were doing ok now. Used a pay phone so as to not be traced. Left their cells at home during the murder. Had sex in public and made sure it was date and time stamped to give them an alibi.

What they didn't count on was Heathers call to the roommate. Without that call they may not have looked at the video to see their vehicle coming and going and may not have gotten search warrants to search house and cars.

They did a pretty good job covering their tracks.

And maybe also didn't count on Heather calling his cell phone, therefore creating a record of him being the last person to hater ve any contact with her. Maybe the call from the pay phone was, "meet me at our place at 3:30 a.m. when I get off work" and he didn't count on her calling him back. Maybe he said "I left my cell phone at home by accident" hoping she would not call him and create a record. But then maybe she saw something on social media that made her say screw it and she did call him on that phone.

If they had been planning this that long, what would the motive be??? Just revenge? I just can't see SM being willing to go for that and take that risk just so his wife could get revenge!

If they had been planning this that long, what would the motive be??? Just revenge? I just can't see SM being willing to go for that and take that risk just so his wife could get revenge!

Could be revenge. Could be all Tammy. There are things we may not know as factual evidence right now that may explain why they felt Heather had to go. It could also just be a sick twisted fantasy that they came up with. We really don't know much about SM to know what he is capable of. Just seems like they did enough to cover their tracks to lead me to believe it was more than a spur of the moment thing. The six weeks of silence troubles me.

??

They have now....

Myrtle Beach area newspaper group appeals judge's denial of Heather Elvis warrants

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/....html?mode=jqm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0
Back